Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Thanks, that answered a lot.

When you became Rank8, can you please check if the reroll is available again?

1 Like

whatā€™s the point this difficulties challenge, if rewards just recipe raid stone or some items and dont change with stages.

higher challenge gives additional cubes

iā€™d prefer thereā€™s infinite challenge stage and keeps getting more difficult as it goes higher. it gives pseudo-goal and a sense of risk, and however high you achieve there will be something higher

rewards simply do not match of this complexity ))

iirc we can sell raid stone, so the server economy will determine that itā€™s worth running higher stage or not

Mashinos rapier + Mashinos dagger Highlander fencer matador dungeon 300 here

Full Looting Chance set-up Inje Falconer3 at HG 340 here
+682 looting chance => ~+30% drops

Hunter3 Falconer3 mergen mobbing with growling here

Psychokino3 Thauma sage2 dungeon 300 here
and here
And siaulai here

+500 Looting chance pyro Sorc2 Necro3 at HG 340 here
and here
and here

Low gear dex Krivis3 Chaplain cleric2 siaulai here

Cleric2 Chaplain Plague1 Inquisitor2 mobbing here

Loot chance => ā€™ drop rate ā€™

Gearing for farm characters:
Green card: 3x 10* Gorkas card (+50 loot chance per card)
Gorkas card (green): Loot chance +(STAR x 5).

Gems in all equips: white gems

----New White Gems added
White gems can be socketed into armour, pants, gloves, boots, weapons.
White gems increase looting chance (item Drop chance) when equipped.

Gem level 1: Loot chance +4.
Gem level 2: Loot chance +6.
Gem3 Loot chance +10, Gem4 loot +14, Gem5 loot +19, Gem6 loot +24, Gem7 loot +30, Gem8 loot +36, Gem9 loot +43, Gem10 loot +50.

Penalties (if you do not roast the gem at an alchemist roasting shop):
Top & bottom: CON -1 per gem level.
Weapon: SPR -1 per gem level.
Secondary Weapon: DEX -1 per gem level.
Boots: INT -1 per gem level.
Gloves: STR -1 per gem level.

Equipment option after appraisal if lucky: Purple option with +Loot chance.
Have see +100 Loot chance on 1 single item.

Loot chance potion

3 Likes

did they change magnetic force? Area seems somehow biggerā€¦ And she uses Telekinesis inside a dungeon? I canā€™t use it inside any instance without crashing lol.

Sage new skill can gatter mobs in a great range, thatā€™s nice. Maybe not too bad of a rank now.
Ultimate dimension DMG seems okay, too bad itā€™s just 1 OH

1 Like

Ultimate dimension with attribute at sage C2 is a good skill. Will deal 4 hits innate + 10 hits with attribute (14 hits total). Each hit deals full skill % damage. Ktos telekinesis is not telecrash like itos. I donā€™t think there are any other skill crashes. Donā€™t think magnetic force changed.

Kino, pyro, alchemist, (ā€¦) probably will be reworked during wizard rebalance patch.

Video

Cannoneer3 explanation of skills and attributes by TomPPP

Reiter3 Hackapel1 farming mashinos materials. Effective farming with alt account buffer and Basecamp to extend buff duration. Basecamp free warppoint too.

Archer3 ranger3 falcon1 mergen2 solo dungeon 300 here
and at siaulai here
She is using vubbe fighter gloves and 2x gladiator band. AoE attack ratio too low. Need at least minimum 9 AoE attack ratio for effective mergen + falconer combo after circling nerf.
Jumpshot is a trash skill.

Chaplain inquis1 zealot1 farming mobs here

Murmillo shinobi vs card album boss here

Murmillo shinobi solo Unique Raid Kugheri Shaman boss

Hoplite rode3 murmillo1 shinobi is the superior murmillo bossing build, it is important to have a spear.

5 Likes

If I have hat with 100 lighting addition dmg, I have +100% for lighting hands ?

Omfg, why do they hate Mergen so much? Itā€™s worse than current Dragoon2. I think we should start a ā€œMergen memesā€ topic so IMC realizes Mergen is a joke now.

Give Down Fall a debuff that increases Missile: Bow damage against against the target and all enemies around it (like Blindside ā€“ it deals damage against the target, but the debuff is applied on the target and the enemies around it).

Make the character immune to all damage during Jump Shot animation. Itā€™s a bad skill already, so IMC should at least give it some utility.

Change Spread Arrowā€™s hitbox to a fan shaped area in front of Mergen and give it a maximum number of targets hit. The current hitbox is awful and worse than Barrage for example.

1 Like

ā€˜Will mergen3 save mergen?ā€™

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, Mergen3 will get a Feather helmet that will increase all Mergen skills damage by 50% and AoE attack ratio by 5!

6 Likes

It might be possible. Most C3 only get 1 new skill.

Pardon my ignorance, but why is it so important to have a spear?

1 Like

Ah, the damage of spears is always higher than swords (physical attack status).

1 Like

please start a Mergen meme thread.
i beg you that video made me cry

ehh?! what helmet?:heeey:

mergen3 will get rabbit
Rabbit

9 Likes

I just recorded a short clip about my Fletcher 3 Mergen 2 on ktest and then decided to delete it finally. Too bad. :tired:
Anyway Mergen 2 makes me feel like Ranger. Best skills are on C1 and C3. Triple arrow is very good. I wish it had a bit lower CD compared to now.

Idk if IMC ā€œpatchedā€ the jump shot silently or not but now that skill wonā€™t shot in the air anymore. On mouse mode, i put my cursor on target and press skill button, the skill will aim on target just like other skills. Its dmg is good but animation and idea are bad. Also jumping back for what? Unless you can dodge 100% like mantador. I tried to cast it during boss atk and the skill got cancelled. :sweat_smile: If it does not jump then we have a mergen-version of penetration shot from muskeeter.

Pourdown has the same dmg multiplier at all level. It just increases the duration (also number of hit totally). 1s = 2 hit. It has 2 OH but re-casting will refresh the duration instead of stacking it. Not quite good. Broadhead is even better since it wonā€™t cancel when you run away too far from target. :joy: Later I will test this skill on PD with blood letting online. If can resist then GG.

Look likely we have to wait until mergen C3 to see IMC rework on it. Mergen currently is the class that has the worst attribute design in archer tree imo. Expand Range and Ricochet are totally useless but cost alot of silver while Triple arrow hit count and Homing arrow quick charge are so good and they cost 1m each only. Meanwhile on other specific-weapon-required classes, Canon has bonus block pen and carry weight, BM gets 150% dmg bonus on dual stance, Sniper has bonus accuracy and chance to instant kill small type monster, I feel getting nothing when i have to use bow to play mergen. 15 atk range (~ 1 further step) for 15m silver? It is better to keep the old Anti-Air attribute and bring it to mergen exclusively: 100% dmg against fly type monster instead of that useless Expand Range

4 Likes

proof plz !!!

/20ch

Suddently iā€™m interested in Hackapell with +13 AoE Skarphuggning, "it cost 5 millions less than Mergen: expanded range"
Probably some videos from Inje Kang made me believe Mergen2 was still the best choice for my Fletcher :haha: