Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

It’s not the necklace, it’s the kit (necklace + 2 bracelets), so you can’t use 2 elements dance and gain the benefit from it, unfortunately.

rip :tired: :mountain_snow:

Doesn’t work the that way. not sure why those codes were added but those arent used. The part with

This is the part which is used everytime.
There are lot more skills having this rubbish code.

so if you seen he code? was wondering if it would be affected by any stat? if non…its ok i just need some clarification so i can stat build my other mage im working on thanks

Any videos (good fresh stuff) of Wugushi, Flecher and hacka??

check hackapell post 8D

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/class-hackapell-rogue-class-lounge/?source_topic_id=372163

ty :satisfaction::satisfaction:

Videos
Swordman 3 - Barbarian 1 - Corsair 3 - Doppel 1 - Shinobi siaulai here
Sw3 barb1 cors3 fencer1 shinobi siau here

Kneeling shot + running shot + Muzzle musketeer test here
High gear QS3 appraiser falcon3 bulletmarker1 HG 340 here
Ranger rogue falcon3 mergen HG 340 here
Arch2 QS3 falcon3 bullet1 froster lord card at HG 340 here and at old HG 300~ here

Cryo3 Sorcerer2 Necro3 (marnox and froster lord rotation) at HG 340 here
Linker thauma warlock shadowmancer challenge mode stage 4+ here

Paladin3 doctor3 combo with baby barrier + DoT + Sanctuary self-boost. Note: sanctuary skill consumes 10 Holy Water (buy at priest class master).

Chaplain Paladin3 inquis1 with 100k HP tanking for party at challenge mode 5+. She is wearing mashinos shield. Partymembers: cannoneer3 bazooka user, fletcher-mergen, Sorcerer-necro, thauma3 sage.

7 Likes

What is the new SR meta build?
A2-Ran2-Rog2-SR3?

Yes, reiter3 - rogue2 is most popular. Either pick archer3-ranger1-rogue2-reiter3 or archer2-ranger2-rogue2-reiter3. There is also appraiser version, not popular (appraiser1 + bullet1 + reiter3).

Limacon with splash attribute consumes 20 SP per shot now, but reiter remains popular due to easy-farm and mobility. Popular AoE option of Auto-attack build would be QS3 + Falconer3 + mergen1 and the QS3 bulletmarker builds.

3 Likes

idk if worth getting archer3 for evasion and crit boost or getting ranger 2 for more dmg. I guess ranger 2 would be more usefull :tired: gotta try it later.

More vids!

QS3 Musk3 with Practice Musket at Siauliai here
QS3 Musk2 BM1 at Siauliai here
Ranger3 Rogue3 Hackapell2 DG300 here

Barb3 Corsair2 Matador2 at Siauliai here
Sword3 Pelt1 Corsair3 Matador2 at Siauliai here

Priest2 Paladin3 Inquisitor2 party at Solmiki 36F here
Bokor3 PD3 with untouched Vienarazis Mace at DG300 here
Full SPR Krivis3 Druid2 Zealot2 with Thaum3 and SP buffs here, here and here

Wizard3 Linker3 FF3 killing bosses at Siauliai here

4 Likes

What of low dmg 110k max from shadow thorn from sm2 with 10k matak on boss, and only 300k on mobs?

Each challenge mode stage = mob HP, attack, def increase a lot +++. This is why the damage is low. Recommend party for challenge mode stage 3-4-5-6-7. Stage 1 & 2 are easy to solo with a medium-geared character. Challenge mode is ‘difficult’ content like Earthtower.

Other info, rank reset (only for latest rank) option:
-you will get back your attribute points of that rank
-you will LOSE all class exp of your latest rank (must re-level class exp after advancing again)
-can only reset once per rank

About this “can only reset once per rank”.

I know we can’t go back beyond your current rank. However, if I have a Wiz>Cryo3>Sorc3>Sage and I reset Sage for Enchanter, is Enchanter locked as my Rank8 choice forever or can I reset again and go back to Sage or maybe Shadowmancer in Rank8?

Think you will be enchanter foreve, not sure. The description is ‘you can only rank-down-reset once per rank’.

This I am sure about: you cannot rank down more than once. Cannot go rank 9->8->7->6->… Only max 9->8, once.

Yeah, I’m with this question in my head since they announced the rank-down reset because this was never clear.

I understand you can’t continuously rank down, but it’s unclear how many times you can rank down while remaining in the same rank…

if thats the case im rerolling a lot… -- time to pass some gear around for reroll --

I just tried that on a char

Was Wiz3 Elem3 WL1
Turned into Wiz3 Elem3
Again Wiz3 Elem3 WL1

can not use that feature again now

1 Like

thank you… i’ll start rerolling and deleting some lowbies… uughhh… -_- this will take me a few months getting characters around my support play style… o welll i got practo out of my characters so it’s ok… :smiley: