Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

you now use sp potions, its not that bad.

Most people just have a pocket SR3 for 140 spam to get ā€˜passiveā€™ silver. After the patch that will be dead, so you will either need ridiculous gear and be able to solo the 300 dungeon quickly, or just queue for party and get the same amount of silver.

SR for general item farming is still viable. Like killing in HGs.

1 Like

Hey look its Shadowmancer!! Who needs defenses when you can just 1 hit a rogue with 50k Shadowthorns!!

Took me 10 in the morning till 10 in the evening to finish reading every last info hereā€¦ ghad my neck hurtsā€¦
That aside i wanna ask.
considering paladin has block mechanic.also barrier scaling with spr, sanctuary scaling in def and mdef.

Iā€™m looking for another stat Iā€™m interestedā€¦ hp regeneration. (not from potions or heals)
natural HP regeneration from buffs

Iā€™m debating between ein sof or healing factor. not unless someone can suggest another type of regeneration for me to play with. :slight_smile:
not only that i need utilityā€¦

NOTE: I am not looking for any damage. Iā€™m looking for a TANK/SUPPORT and SELF SUFFICIENT in supporting one self to take on damage. can heal myself and allies. protect. and if necessary . give buffs if the ranks ALLOW my play style. (if i compare it to League of Legends. I am a a support Soraka, Janna, Sona, Taric kind of player)

With all due respect, I respect your play styles for damage and solo content. Please grant me this tank support for me to play here. I do thank you all in advance and I appreciate those who would really give incite on your perspective. Iā€™m just looking for my play style in the cleric pathā€¦ Once again thank you for the time and effort in taking to read this and giving feed back.

Musketeer looks better now. So Prime&Load resets all Musk cooldownsā€¦ Thatā€™s interesting.

U guys know builds for paladin3?

iā€™m going cleric2-priest1-paladin3-x-inqui1-zealot1

the guy who i got that idea from seems to have resetted to taoist1 at the end instead, but iā€™m still going zealot1. Inqui2 feels very PvP oriented to me

guardian saint still bad? maybe krivis3-paladin3?

Yeah, i guess.

Until we see the Wizard massive balance changes i will settle with WL3 and taking scratch.

Maybe they will make Pyro worthwhile and i will take his C3 instead, who knows.

Do you have a thread? I rather not discuss that kind of stuff here cuz this thread moves a lot. Your own thread will make it a lot easier to track.

Short answer:
c3-pa3-kaba: ultimate damage sponge v1
c1-kr3-pa3-pd2: ultimate damage sponge v2

If you prefer Iā€™ll just pm the ā€œwhyā€ part.

1 Like

These changes to Hoplite and Matador make me a little curious about if anyone will pick Hoplite3-Fencer3-Mata1 for Stabbing and Pierce.
C3 Stabbing hits pretty hard with those extra 10 hits, I wonder if you can buff it with Preparation and Coquille.

Have seen Cleric2 - x - paladin3 - Doc2 - inquis doing quite well at hybrid damage and AoE. Though it will be higher investment due to hybrid build. Advantage: any stat after appraisal on equipment will be OK.

x = bokor1 in this vid. Because pandemic spreads hexing. And zombies will draw mob aggro.
This build will have support buff & heal / hybrid damage / debuffs / sustained damage / burst / area control (vs mobs).

Paladin conviction, bokor hexing, plague doc black steam are spread by pandemic.
Paladin conviction damage boost buff for smite and god smash.
AoE with breaking wheel, godsmash, PD skills, paladin demolition.
PD2 DoTs will trigger malleus debuff a lot. Malleus debuff makes a target receive bonus damage equal to the targetā€™s magic attack.
Bokor zombies + paladin conviction mobs draw a lot of aggro, massive mobbing.
Bokor zombify will easily apply as a debuff for incinerate.
A lot of debuffs + incinerate.
Healing factor + barrier attribute to tank for allies. PD Status immunity.
Barrier will stop most mobs.
Turn undead can oneshot a lot of undeads and mutants.

Inquis2 is a pvp class, and PD3 might be overkill because most mobs cannot survive the full duration of incinerate and black death steam anyway. Methadone is replaced by gazing golem cards, which every player should use.

Some vids:

Has everyone read latest patchnotes by our dearest Gwenyth yet? Read it: https://pastebin.com/ybrqvwDG
More notes: https://pastebin.com/u/sunhwapark

Other videos
Barbarian3 corsair3 doppel1 farming at HG 340 here
Highlander3 - Hoplite3 - doppel1 - peltasta1 siaulai solo here
Highlander doppel dragoon3 at HG 340 here
Highlander Hoplite doppel crossguard stabber build siaulai here and here
Dragoon3 vs challenge mode stage 6 boss and -> stage 7 here

QS3 falcon3 bullet1 solo dungeon 300 (mashinos crossbow) here
The power of falconer pheasant at HG 340 here
Test running shot + kneeling + musketeer muzzle siaulai here

Elementalist sorcerer warlock3 at 340 HG here
More wiz2 linker2 thauma2 Featherfoot3 farming at HG 340 here

SPR chaplain zealot2 challenge mode stage 6->7 without using blind faith, this is a survival test here

Examples of Popular builds (PvE):
any/Hoplite3 + dragoon3.
Peltasta3 Rodelero3 shinobi murmillo1 / Hoplite2 rodelero3 shinobi murmillo1.
Sword3 highlander2 Doppel3 shinobi / highlander3 barb1 doppel3 shinobi.
templar guildmaster

QS3 + falcon3 + mergen1/bullet1.
QS3 + musketeer3/cannon3.
Arch2 QS3 rogue2 bullet2.
Rang3 rogue3 hacka2.
Reiter3 + appraiser/rogue1-2/bullet1.
appraisal shop

Cryo3 chrono3 + enchanter2/shadow2/sorc2.
pyro/cryo + Linker2-thauma3 + enchanter2/shadow2.
Elementalist3 + warlock3.
Wiz2-Linker2-thauma2 + Feather3.
Necro3 + Sorc2.
Any + sorc1.
taxi sage2

Krivis3 priest3 chaplain inquis1.
Krivis3 + zealot2.
Diev3-miko/bokor3 + PD3.
buffshop

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for SPR zealot, thatā€™s what i was actually looking for!

1 Like

The spr zealot does not use blind faith though. It was a survival test for solo challenge mode stage 6->7.

2 Likes

i seeā€¦ with blind faith it actually should do considerably more damage, unless iā€™m missing something.
but if you find more, please post it as this actually is the build i was thinking about.

Thereā€™s any A2>QS3>Falconer2>BM2 vid ? :<
I wanna ser how It works without AIM skillā€¦

That Falconer3>Mergen1 vid using only circling + expand (but It gives now AoER, right?) Sounds really fine, If use Centaurus cardā€¦ Iā€™ll teu Fal2>BM2 when It comesā€¦

Generally falconer2 is not picked. Even falconer1 is not popular anymore after falconer rework. Falconer3 is still ok, and pheasant is the greatest archer AoE nuke (the other big nuke is cannoneer3 sweeping cannon).

(reposting videos)
Have Arch2 QS3 rogue2 bm2 dungeon 300 solo here
And one at HG 340 here

If you need a strong falconer3 mergen1, you could watch Inje:

Falconer skills explained in video by TomPPP:

4 Likes

Those Musketeer vids are outdated, theyā€™re from before the rework. :sad:

I wanted to reset my A3QS3Musk2 back to Hunter3Musk3, but Grooving Muzzle is too great for AA-based Musk builds. Thanks to the RNG stats on HG gear, I think I can try a mix between high attack speed and high skill damage.

Oh yes, thatā€™s true. My mistake. Removed them now.