Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

It’s look like use Running shot just for running motion the dmg for dbs quite same with/without running shot.

Lv5 DBS increase normal attack +50%.

When you applied the Curse skill lv1, whatever damage you did will be additional + 511% per hit up to 10 times. Basically, free 5110% bonus attack

Basic Pistol 568 atk and their crit damages increase significantly from 2k2 to 5k4
Other damage lines are from blessing/etc so its the same.

2:32:00 onward

Still taking damage while using shadow pool

bug or something…

RIP Kabbalist, you will be remembered. :laughing:

1 Like

What about master classes?
No one talked about them so far

There is nothing about master class/circle with current update only quest for new class costume.

I wonder how Bloody Overdrive (BM2) works with Circling?

What about other skills? Which of them can be used for AoE damage? Is it just me, or is BM2’s AoE damage actually not that great?

And Matador looks weak :((

have same question, I’m thinking about choosing chrono3>enchanter2 or thauma3>enchanter2 ;x dunno which one will be better

Matador seems have a great sinergy with the fencer c3, Crit chance + Crit resistence down, i don’t care if the class is weak if bring those buffs and debuffs ^

1 Like

hey, can one of you guys test enchanter? really hyped for the lightning hands skills, and as kihseki says,

i personally think it will because the animation changed a lot from this slow bolt we have right now…

i tought about this as well, but since i can’t stand swelled sprites i decided to risk it and go chrono.

the eustion for me is either cryo3/chono 3 for pillar and lightning dmg atrib, or pyro/linker2/chrono3, for enchant fire ( since it is AA class)

I wonder how it does on a cryo3-chrono3-ench2 with freeze specialty adding 50% lightning damage to frozen targets. Cryo-chrono is already a solid support build with ench adding in a very compatible offensive kit.

Anyone please test Kabbalist and tell me that Gebura is not terrible bull$#!^…
Really, just 1 skill? Where is Nahash and the golem? <_<

what am I supposed to do with the left-over 7 skillpoints then?
Clone and Revenged Sevenfold are just garbage skills, same with Reduce Level.
<_<

I really hate Korean MMORPG regulations that only let you play with a Korean social security or whatever number…

1 Like

There has never been any information about the existence of a golem, unfortunately. The only chance is if Kabbalist gets a Master Circle… But right now, Kabbalist is dead.

IMO they should revamp Kabbalist, delete Reduce Level, delete Clone and give it some useful skills that actually do something you can use in this game.
I think Golem and Nahash would be perfect replacements.

And damn, it’s so easy to do the golem. Just copy-paste the Sorcerers Summon skill with a grimoire effect to summon certain mutant-type monsters from cards.
Or make golems a craftable summon that works similar like the zombie capsules and monster orbs.

It’s basically very easy to do, takes only a little investment but can improve the gameplay like 1000%.
Currently Kabbalist C3 is so bad, it even gets outperformed by every single Class below or above it in the Ranks with exception of Pardoner (which became totally useless with the changes to Krivis&Paladin skills) and Oracle; After the nerfs, Krivis seems to be equally bad, but at least Krivis has some damage. Level 12 Divine Stigma even outperforms level 6 Merkabah damage&utilitywise.
And Krivis still has Zaibas, Kabbalist is left with crappy Merkabah and nothing else.
1 damage skill and it’s weaker than Priests Exorcise.

IMC is totally insane, how can a Class be forced solely to rely on lower-ranked damage skills to kill anything? Oracle and Kabbalist are practically left for dead on their own. GG

1 Like

at least they are good Circle 1 fillers, still waiting for Alchemist here

what? pardoners will be on higher demand than ever… blessing with no limit hits, stronger sacrament and increase mdef buff on the shop.

the useless pardoners are only those with krivis and pally at their ranks

Yeah, the Class is basically useless outside of the buff shop now.
Simony is pure garbage, since you can’t scroll the attributes, and basically every single skill scrollable with it became garbage,too (except for Oracles Forecast and maybe the mdef boost of Barrier, even if it’s small AoE).
And active gameplay? Would you risk your build by putting 1 or two Circles of Pardoner in it just for Discerning Evil, Increased Magic Defense and Indulgentia?

Discerning Evil is only useful for 4 skills, Exorcise, Black Death Steam, Divine Stigma and Incineration. And I guess none of these skills will ever find a Pardoner in their builds, because it’s worse than Sadhu/Bokor/Miko/Monk/whatever else you could put in the build instead.

I guess it’s time to stop playing the game for at least 6 months or a year.
/=^(& them liars of IMC, never again will I spend a single cent on your damn game.

You’re just garbage people that continue to lie to people with your posts and destroy your own game with your inability of proper balancing and bug fixing.

1 Like

Hey @greyhiem , could u also get us the new attributes?

Warlock for example,got two new ones that affect older skills,but i can only look at ktos.neet, not ingame so that helps confirming which ones are implemented.

1 Like