Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Oh great, so we have more reason to go Matador C2.
More Paena hits, more Ole crits chance.

Recovery TIME. There is a difference between recovery and recovery TIME.

On live lv1 [aukuras] does the following:

• 21 HP recovery (you recover your HP recovery stat value every 20sec)
  • -8sec recovery time (you recover your HP recovery stat value every 12sec)
  • enemy accuracy reduction

On ktest lv1 [aukuras] (theoretically) does the following:

• heals 39 HP per sec (has nothing to do with your HP recovery stat, this is a heal)
  • enemy accuracy reduction

Bloody hell with that SR Limacon 20 sp per hit with splash attrib on. What the heck?

IMCed : Be gone silver farmer.

they also lower monster density in most popular SR farming map.

Timerys for example.

1 Like

making old mistakes again, IMC you sad.

i dont understand why BM has 10 skillsā€¦? wut

I think it will give more possibility class and skill build with that.

enchanter questions for anyone who might be able to answer them:

• Does Agility work (I heard it was broken and not working before)? Does it add dodge like rogue evade meaning at level 10 will it give at least 50% dodge rate?
  • Iā€™m curious if chrono quicken will help with atk speed of lightning bolt or if it will be like how it is now and not really help a lot cause recovery animation sucks so you have to do the jump cancel anyway.
  • Any new attributes for enchanter?
1 Like

IMC nerfs SR Limacon with that 20 sp per hit with the attrib and introduces Bullet marker.

All ride the choo choo train

Thanks ImC :frowning:

Tbh they were op as f%$#, high mobility, damage and AoE, in one skillā€¦ that was not balanced at all.

3 Likes

That attribute just requires them to spend a small portion of time and money from farming silver to buy sp pots every now and then. Not like the class is dead lol

2 Likes

Is that running shot + bazooka that doesnt work together just a bug? Or was that inteded to not work anymore? Was it stated in the patch notes on ktest that it wont work anymore?

Have anyone seem any Musketeer/Canoneer c1 + BM 2 videos?

Also, does casting double weapon stance come as a requirement to cast BM2 damage skills? Or just gun needed?

Some skill require double gun stance to be active

2 Likes

Seems like any skill that arenā€™t bullet marker skills and running shot remove the dual stance, guess thereā€™s no hope for rogue 3 burrow synergy either.

The way [burrow] is there was never gonna be any synergy for it really.

Someone know if [kneeling shot] remove [dual stance]?

It is kneeling shot remove double gun stance.

1 Like

I need some musketeer c3 in action plox!

How does Featherfootā€™s new skill work?