Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

We’re currently over crowded. I appreciate all of your interests in Wildifre. We’re only looking for a select few people to fill the last few spots in the Guild.

Thanks and happy leveling! :smiley:

Mobaboy.

Region/Language: NA/English
Class desire: Sorc/Necro
PvE/PvP: PVE
Names/Nicknames in game: Chiheisen
Something about you: Casual play for fun / dungeon lurker o.o
What brings you to ToS: I enjoy isomorphic games so I play TOS

Looking for active Discord members/ NA players.

Region/Nationality: SEA/Philippines ( Plays in Klaipedia)
Class: Cleric 2 - Krivis 2 - Priest 2 - Plague Doctor (lvl 170)
PVP
Name: Hex
Something about you: I am active player and play around 6-12 hours a day
What brings you to ToS: The old feeling of ragnarok

Region/Language: USA Florida/English
Class desire: right now I’m Cryo3 going to go Chrono3 when I can
PvE/PvP: Both
Names/Nicknames in game: Sollux Meshazyl
Something about you: Hmm… I’m a full time support play in every game I play; though I’m more of a casual than a hardcore player, I like to explore and hang out with other people then rushing. I have mumbles, team speak, skype and discord if you want people to hop on any of them, I even have a working mic!
What brings you to ToS: At first just because of the hype of ragnarok “2” but when I played in the beta, it grew on me.

Wildfires Discord is now open for everyone for a short while! Come on in!

Region/Language: USA Eastern Time English/Spanish
Class desire: Unsure but I am having a blast with my swordsman going for Cata3
Names/Nicknames in game: Snuggle Muffinz
Something about you: I love talking to and meeting new people on discord or on video games in general. I’m super friendly and like working together to reach a goal
What brings you to ToS: Fustration and getting tired of league, found it on steam, the game style and it being a korean MMO reminded me of maplestory and so picked it up.

Region/Language: NA EST English

Class desire:Currently going to Ele C3 then Warlock

PvE/PvP:Both

Names/Nicknames in game: Digital (Main name) Ascendant (Family Name)

Something about you: 20 Year old broke college student whose last week of classes ends this week. Going to have a full Summer of doing nothing but ToS and then some.

What brings you to ToS: Coming from a heavy MapleStory background, grinding is pretty much all I do. I wasn’t too sure about ToS at first because I had never played RO. The class system brought me here though, seeing so many classes in an MMO really got me excited. I was aware of the grinding aspects in the game but didn’t realize how much fun everything would be once I actually got in game.

Guilds also being something that you have to dedicate a class to is one of the aspects of the game that I love. To me, that means that since someone has to dedicate time to get a guild up and running, that also means that they more than likely want to put enough time into the guild to make it mean something. I enjoy being a part of guilds in any MMO and I hope I get the opportunity to experience that in this game with you guys.

1 Like

Well since @Mobaboy begged me.

How could i say no? >_>

Region/Language:
US/ English/ Japanese/ Spanish
Class desire: Swordie -> Peltasta -> Barb c3 -> Fencer c2
PvE/PvP: Im evntually making a Spear using pirate for PvP but my main is PvE

Names/Nicknames in game:
Shikinoyume
(Which when translated backwards loosely translates to Sleeping Demon and theirs an actually a story behind this name too!)

Something about you:
Im a Fencer IRL in the since that i take a weaponry class and my weapon of choice is a Rapier but i guess that makes me more of a Duelist then a Fencer?
Other then that, Im just a simple girl who likes simple things .-.

What brings you to ToS:
My friends really, We are a small but very close group who have known each other for years.
They unfortunately were not able to join me for the early access period but will be joining me when the game goes F2P.

It’s even in 2193819284 font LOL

1 Like

AND its bold :3

/20 c

Hey Moba just dropping by to show you guys some love. Hope all is well with things over on your end!

1 Like

Region/Language: US/English
Class desire: Support Wizard or Tank Sword class, maybe a healer someday.
PvE/PvP: both
Names/Nicknames in game: Tim
Something about you: I like long walks on the beach… oh wait wrong site. I love messing around with others doing random fun stuff. Also I’ll be on at random times of the day. My work schedule is speratic.
What brings you to ToS: ToS reminded me of Final Fantasy mixed with Maple Story. I wanted to find a game to play with others in community.
On a side note, I’m screwed up and started on SEA thinking that ment Seattle Oregon US… hahaha starting all over, but loving the fresh start

Class desire: Support Wizard or Tank Sword class, maybe a healer someday.
PvE/PvP: both
Names/Nicknames in game: Tim
Something about you: I like long walks on the beach… oh wait wrong site. I love messing around with others doing random fun stuff. Also I’ll be on at random times of the day. My work schedule is speratic.
What brings you to ToS: ToS reminded me of Final Fantasy mixed with Maple Story. I wanted to find a game to play with others in community.
On a side note, I’m screwed up and started on SEA thinking that ment Seattle Oregon US… hahaha starting all over, but loving the fresh start

Class desire: I’m a dragoon lvl 248
PvE/PvP: all around
Names/Nicknames in game: 7thCrusade
Something about you: Hardcore MMO weaboo
What brings you to ToS: to pwn nubs, and make hard difficult daily.

I wanna test out the discord :smiley:

Region/Language: NA/English, Tagalog
Class desire: Wiz>Cry>Psy>Ele3
PvE/PvP: Both!
Names/Nicknames in game: Smiffy, Natcchan
Something about you: I’m loud and overbearing <3
What brings you to ToS: 15 years of RO :slight_smile:

Region/Language: NA/English, Tagalog
Class desire: Wizards/Clerics builds
Names/Nicknames in game: Ravenstar
Something about you: I’m a kid at heart with a sailors mouth.
What brings you to ToS: My korean co-worker mentioned it was like RO… SOLD!

Hello everyone at wildfire I would like to join to your guild!

Region/Language: English

Class desire: Wizard for now (but I intend to make many characters)

PvE/PvP: I like both. My first character will be built around pvp.

Names/Nicknames in game: Ryuji

Something about you: I’m 25, I like to play video games.

What brings you to ToS: Played a lot of Ragnarok online. Heard about ToS and been wanting to play for a long time.

Feel free to ask me any questions :grin:

Region/Language: East Coast/English
Class desire: [Level 163] Currently C2/Dierbys3 - Going D1/PD1
Looking to do A2/R2/F3 or Some variation of Cannoneer.
PvE/PvP: Mainly PvE
Names/Nicknames in game: Acydecia
Something about you: I am an asian grinding (legit) robot.
What brings you to ToS: Reminds me of RO and I’m drawn to games that require grinding.

We’re currently looking for PvP and PvE leaders. :smile: