Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

Region/Language: NA / English
Class desire: Archer 3> Scout 1> Rouge 2> Cannoneer 1.
PvE/PvP: PvE
Names/Nicknames in game: “Kyo” “Braixen”
Something about you: Was in the Navy for four years. Love Reading.
What brings you to ToS: Being a fan of “RO” and just the art work overall. I love how the game plays. Let the Grind begin.

Level 105 at the moment.

Wanna start with the Hokkien Vulgarities ?

Region/Language:EU/English (and other)(currently on Klaipeda Server idk if you were asking that or my region rly)
Class desire:Dragoon
PvE/PvP:im mostly a PVE person :sunglasses:
Names/Nicknames in game:idk if you are asking for team name but if so Bulmir
Something about you:I’m a bit shy i guess ^^;
What brings you to ToS:I’ve heard about this game a long time ago and ive always wanted to try since i didnt get to play RO this is all news to me and so far im really enjoying

Application of a swordsman tank
Region/Language:Brazil, Brazilian (i’m not likely all of these trash brazilian ppl)

Class desire:Cataphrath Dragoon Tank

PvE/PvP: PVE Only (but i can be of some use in PVP, like cancel some sort of skills which gets you down)

Names/Nicknames in game: Kirito (Currently 41, Pelstata Tank) Also have Asuna but she’s only 23 at moment (she’s going to be a DPS)

Something about you: I Like to stay in a party, Like english people a lot (in fact i like even more english than portuguese) (becuz all of they are “Best friends” i would say :stuck_out_tongue:), Want to get high above in this game getting some sort of good equipments and cool party to do raids in the future and sorts.
I’m 17 years old and i know english well (dont know if i can get in a conversation, but the write’s fine)

What brings you to ToS: Tree of savior is Love tree of savior is Life… best game ever, the P2Play thing brokens the whole game but it cant stop me playing. I played closed beta 2 and really liked ToS, My focus on this game is to get to the TOP dungeons and raids in pve (even if there’s no raids yet…)

If someone wants party just send me a friend invite ^-^

Region/Language: NA/Canada/English
Class desire: Circle 3 Tankiest Sorcerer NA
PvE/PvP: Both!
Names/Nicknames in game: Team Name- Pritzl
Something about you: I’ve been playing MMO’s for the majority of my life. In the past I’ve reached level cap and end game in Maplestory as a successful guild leader, have been a raid leader and was part of one of the top raid groups on Final Fantasy 14 that cleared end game in that as well. I’m striving to become a broadcaster as my choice of career.
What brings you to ToS: Having piqued my curiosity, I bought early access for ToS and got hooked. I would definitely want to give this game my all as well. Currently, my sorcerer is level 129.

Region/Language:Canada/English
Class desire:Dunno, testing all.
PvE/PvP:Like to not be bored.
Names/Nicknames in game: Team Name - DBFY
Something about you: 29 Yrs Old.
What brings you to ToS:
F is for Friends who do stuff together.
U is for You and me.
N is for Anywhere and anytime at all.
Here with my best buddy.

Region/Language: USA/Asian

Class desire: I have a Ranger going Fletcher and a Highlander going Doppel

PvE/PvP: PVE but I would love to PVP as well if my build and class would suffice the job.

Names/Nicknames in game: Caramel and Blueberry Heartfille

Something about you: I’m been playing RO, RAN and other MMORPG before ToS so I have a grip on how the game works. I’ve been in guilds as well and battling for victory which is really fun. I am a friendly but kind of shy person as well but I LOVE having new friends and this makes the game a lot more fun and something to look forward to everyday I login to this game :slight_smile:

What brings you to ToS: Me and my boyfriend had been waiting for this game for decades! We were trying to get beta keys so we could try it out but unfortunately our luck is the worst and we knew no one that could give us some keys. So we waited it out until finally it’s available for public. ToS is really beautiful for me, being a RO player, this gives a nostalgic feeling but at the same time it’s more unique and well…prettier. I’m really looking forward to meeting new people and I hope I can have that opportunity soon. Thanks!

I have no idea if you’re still accepting or not but I’m so lonely pls love me.

Region/Language: United States/English
Class desire: I’m going sorc at the moment (HAHAHA) and hope to make a cleric/druid later on. Maybe a fletcher too. Actually I’ll just make all the things.
PvE/PvP: PvE for the most part. PvP often boils down to me crying and tripping in battle and accidentally stabbing my own teammate. But hey, I can always learn.
Names/Nicknames in game: Booty-- I mean Boot. Yep. Teamname is Boot.
Something about you: Sometimes I walk around on my toes and make raptor noises.
What brings you to ToS: Played RO, found this game recently, got all the feel good nostalgia feels. Art, music, adorable sprites (I’m the cutest \o/), and fun gameplay are just an added bonus. I hope to meet some cool folks here and kick some monster butt with guildies. Oh and get involved in wacky adventures. Yeah, that’s cool too.

1 Like

Region/Language: US/English
Class desire: Fletcher
PvE/PvP: PvE and PvP
Names/Nicknames in game: Waruto
Something about you: Looking for players to play with like party quests, world boss hunting, dungeons, etc. Currently Lv133
What brings you to ToS: Former RO player.

I got myself and 5 others looking for a guild to ■■■■ around with. All 100+, whats good?

Hamy, I PMd you by the way.

Got no clue if there’s still room, and unless I’m a giant idiot I can’t work out how to PM you Mobaboy, but I’m super keen on this. Any chance I can apply via PM rather than here?

Class desire: FS / C,P,P,D,P,Ch,C

PvE/PvP: Yea, both, count me in!

Names/Nicknames in game: Cmdd>Support, Dmdd>M.Dps

Something about you: I like this kind of games (currently not playing any other mmo), looking for some ppl to play with

What brings you to ToS: “Old school” MMO’s, ToS reminds me RO

Region/Language: Klaipedia
Class desire: Krivis
PvE/PvP: Both!
Names/Nicknames in game: Family (EndlessMisery) IGN (Gh0zt)
Something about you: respectful, likes to communicate, friendly, silly :slight_smile:
What brings you to ToS: fan of the graphics and looking to have fun!

Region/Language: Canada/English and French
Class desire: Cryo/ele/rune
PvE/PvP: Both
Names/Nicknames in game: Team name Grrgllmrrgll ( i know its a murlock thing :stuck_out_tongue: ) Character name is MackayGrrgll
Something about you: respectful and funny… and looking to have some great time with this great game.
What brings you to ToS: I loved RO so i wanted to try this one out and now im more than in love with the game.

Hello, I would love to join this guild. Seem quite fun and I was looking for friendly people to party with.

Class desire: Chronomancer C3
PvE/PvP: I’ve always been quite bad at PVP… :blush:
Names/Nicknames in game: Family name is Pendragor, character name is Dorothea.
Something about you: I work. I almost wish I was a student again so I could do gaming marathons…
What brings you to ToS: I’m a huge fan of Ragnarok Online. I love MMOs and I’m constantly trying out new ones but RO was the ONLY game that kept pulling me back over and over again, no matter how many years passed. I heard of Tree of Savior by complete accident and I couldn’t believe it. I’m currently loving this game to death. I also participated in the last closed beta.

Hope to see you soon!

Region/Language:NA/English
Class desire:Corsair/?
PvE/PvP:Both
Names/Nicknames in game:Family name Ghuul, main Raven
Something about you:Been playing MMOs since EQ came out, MUDs before that.
What brings you to ToS:played some RO, multiple classes gameplay.

Region/Language:
Central US, English

Class:
Currently Barb, working my way toward Fencer but will invest time in other classes as well.

PvE/PvP:
PvE focused but will participate in PvP related events and will eventually be much more PvP focused later down the line.

Names/Nicknames in game:
Team name is Seabass, which is what you can call me.

Something about you:
I work a full time job (40+ hours) with an
irregular schedule and sometimes have to travel for my job. Originally
from the west coast but work brought me to the midwest. I’m 26 years of
age and have a healthy social life and relationship. That all being
said, I really want to be as active as I can in this game and in a good
guild (within reason obviously) so if that isn’t an issue I think I
could be a great fit.

What brings you to ToS:
Long time RO player (10+ years) with
experience in other MMOs such as Runescape, Aion, Tera, Black Desert,
etc. but RO was always home for me, and now I’m hoping ToS will be my
new home.

Extras:
I lean more toward a dry sense of humor and a bit of
sarcasm but unless someone is being mean/rude/hurtful on purpose please
don’t take what I say the wrong way, I’m not intending to be hurtful.
All in all I’m polite, respectful and not out to hurt anyone. I believe
in good communication so if anything I do/say bothers you, please speak
up.

Oh and I have a dog, he’s a Corgi named Cid. Yes, like from Final Fantasy.

90+ applications before me… Well, if you are still looking for people to join, I would love to be considered.

Anyway, Howdy y’all! I’m from all over the US but mostly I’ve just been here in the central area. English is my native language and unfortunately I don’t speak anything else. Except maybe sarcasm… if that’s a language.

My preference is all things PvE but if necessary I won’t shy from PvP. However, I’d probably be more of a hinderance (curse you spellchecker, that is a word) than be of help.

My team name is Morihana. If you know how to get a hold of me with a whisper or something, that would be great. I don’t really like to use voice chat programs unless needed. I prefer to use whatever is available in the game to type instead. It’s just one of those things with being an introverted, socially awkward person. Oh, if you need my characters first name, its Yoko. I’m almost always on that character.

ToS was brought to my attention about two days after they started the second closed beta. I really wish I could have joined at that point. I am/was a big fan of Ragnarok Online and I’ve played the other two unmentionable versions as well. I decided to check this out and see how it does. Right now I’m a bit worried how it will end up but I want to give it a few months before making a final decision.

I just realized that I didn’t say what my class was… My main character, Yoko, is a cleric/paladin. I’m still trying to figure out what I want as my seventh rank but I definately don’t want to go plague doctor because from what I’ve read, that seems to be the class of choice. I’m leaning towards oracle or maybe even a bokor… hmm, that just brings to mind a dark paladin. Maybe something else, I don’t know yet. I play for fun, not for whatever is best.

Anyway, this ended up being a much longer post than I planned. I hope that I can join but with almost a hundred other applicants, my chances seem slim.

Region/Language: SEA(PH)/English
Class desire: Necro 1 -> Necro 2
PvE/PvP: PvE, but I won’t say no if PvP is required.
Names/Nicknames in game: Team name is Stroheim.

Something about you: I hate the sound that utensils make when you scrape them against each other. Other than that, I can discuss almost any topic under/on/on top of/beside the sun. I like initiating conversations.

What brings you to ToS: I am here to eat the loot and breathe the numbers.

*Side note - Discord is a chat thing? I don’t have a mic. Will that be a problem?

Hope to hear from you guys soon :slight_smile: