Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

The Forum Application:

Region/Language: English (The Netherlands)
Class desire: Paladin/Oracle
PvE/PvP: PvE - PvP would be nice but I’m sure that paladins and oracle are the most undesired classes for PvP.
Names/Nicknames in game: Character is Perfection and my teamname is Apotheosis.
Something about you: 26, No life, drives sports car, application developer. Works for a GTR and to game, and nothing more.
What brings you to ToS: Generally a fan of the game.

Currently a level 127 Paladin C2.

You guys seem like a fun bunch of ppl, ;D

Region/Language:Southern U.S. | English
Class desire:Necro
PvE/PvP:PvE is Love. PvE is Life.
Names/Nicknames in game:Arbiter
Something about you: Im one of only 3 male nursing students in my class.
What brings you to ToS: Nostalgia

To all applicants who are not in the North American timezones, though we appreciate your interest in Wildfire. We are looking for players with similar timezones. Sorry for any miss communications.

Happy leveling,

Mobaboy.

Due to the amount of posts, I’m not sure if you’re still recruiting. However, I’d like to put my name in the hat, so to speak.

Region/Language: USA/English/ Time Zone is GMT -6 (US Central time)

Class desire: Archer > Ranger 3 > ?? > Fletcher (2?) I’ve not fully planned out my character build since what I like on paper may not fully be what I like in game.

PvE/PvP: PvE with PvP at endgame. I’m massively competitive, so if I tend to lose early on, I might get demotivated to try it in the future. Best for me to start when I have some gear to lean on.

Names/Nicknames in game: Hartli/Silfi/LaFoxi. My character name atm is Hartli, and looking to change my team name with the free team name change this week.

Something about you: I like to think I’m an old, mature MMO player. I try to contribute well to the communities I join. I tend to avoid larger multigame communities due to the habit I have of not being able to meet everyone in multiple games. I’m kinda shy, very friendly and helpful and love to sit down and grind for hours. I also have a cat, Snitchy.

What brings you to ToS :The resemblance it shares graphically with my first MMO, Secret of the Solstice, which I later found out was a rip off of Ragnarok. Really wish I had known about RO now.

Region/Language: NA / English

Class desire: Any but liking Archer at the moment.

PvE/PvP: Both!

Names/Nicknames in game: Kibbitz

Something about you: I’ve been a gamer all my life, I play Ice Hockey as a Goalie and love music. I run a small local gaming community in my area, and I love being a part of communities.

What brings you to ToS: I was a big fan of the RO Style, yet never really got into it. I played on a private server called “Dark RO”, but hard to find information and the lack of any friends that actually played it, i never knew what I was really doing. I’m hoping that getting in on the ground level of ToS with a good group of people will help me figure this game out and then be able to pass the information on to new players.

I have discord, name is Kibbelz69 if you want to hit me up!

1 Like

Region/Language: Eastern US, English
Class desire: FS Priest
PvE/PvP: PvE
Names/Nicknames in game: team name - Tekiel
Something about you: Veteran of many games, dedicated healer, love to have fun, love some good old grind.
What brings you to ToS: Nostalgia for Ragnarok. Love the game so far, it feels very close to it.

Class desire: Archer (currently lvl 67 ranger)
PvE/PvP: Both
Names/Nicknames in game: BoxOfCrayons
Something about you: extremely easy going and very laid back. love to game and grind.
What brings you to ToS: I have been searching for a quality mmo which fits into my style of gaming and this game couldnt be more perfect.

Region/Language: West Coast US, English
Class desire: Monk (currently lvl 9X priest)
PvE/PvP: PvE only, please.
Names/Nicknames in game: Shade Darden
Something about you: Adult IT professional who loves games of all types and regularly attends board game conventions. Also love football, hockey, and all sorts of music (listening and playing). I tend to fly solo in games but do enjoy being in a guild to lend my sword occasionally and ask for a little help sometimes.
What brings you to ToS: There’s not another MMO out there that offers characters who can specialize against specific types of enemies - weapon vs. armor, weapon vs. size, and element vs. element. RO had it, but largely became unfun to me for various reasons. Now TOS has it and is indeed RO’s spiritual successor (but not a sequel, of course), so it’s a natural fit.

Class desire: Druid
Nickname/IGN Name: Lonn
Something about you: I lift a lot and I talk about a lot of fitness. Also, I like
What brings you to ToS: Been with RO since 2001. ToS gives me RO vibes and the graphics looks really good. I just started but I already fell in love with the game

The road to templar looks dark at the moment, but I’ll make it.

Region: SEA, Singapore (GMT+8)

Language: British English, Simplified Chinese (able to read some Tradditional Chinese), Malay Commands, Basic Japanese, Hokkien Dialect Vulgarities.

Class desire: Highlander \o/

PvE/PvP: I want Red.

Names/Nicknames in game: Mush (To some), Zyguard (To most).

Something about you: Not telling you more than you know already. No one shall ever find out my secret plan to take over Wildfi… Nevermind <3

What brings you to ToS: Music, Art, and the exploding mobs when they die. Enough said.

PS.
Remember, you owe me Chupacabra ears for using my screenshots :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait. Are you actually joining? LOL

1 Like

If you are still recruiting ~

Region/Language: NA (US), Languages: Filipino, English, Spanish
Class desire: Archer still deciding on the other ranks.
PvE/PvP: PvP
Names/Nicknames in game: Team Name - Maharlika, name Habagat
Something about you: I yearn to learn more languages.
What brings you to ToS:Looking for a decent game to play and also since it looks like Ragnarok.

Region/Language: US, English/Japanese.

Class desire: Dragoon.

PvE/PvP: Mainly for PvE, but will try out PvP to see how its like.

Names/Nicknames in game: Ingame Vaerx. (Have a highlander at 40 but messed up on stats/build so rerolling a new swordsman ><).

Something about you: Hmm born in Japan and moved to the US when I was young. Served in the AF for 5 years, currently going to school to get my bachelors in cybersecurity.

What brings you to ToS: Played RO back in high school. Just looking for a new MMO game to get into playing.

Hrhr.

Now you’re trapped with us HAHAHAHA!

plans ahead for the future

Region/Language: Canada, English/Korean.

Class desire: Monk.

PvE/PvP: Mainly for PvE with a dash of PvP

Names/Nicknames in game: Goodkind

Something about you: Born in Korea then raised in the wilderness that is Canada.

What brings you to ToS: RO =D

Very interested in joining!

Region/Language: US

Class desire: Cleric-Ranger

Names/Nicknames in game: Ingame Cleric levling to PD 70- Diezel, Ingame Ranger to Wugushi- Avocetti

Something about you: Grew up in Wisconsin-Green Bay. Big Packer fan. Currently live in Las Vegas.

What brings you to ToS: Looking for solid MMO that peaks my interest. So far enjoying the game very much and need to find a organized casual guild that is friendly but competitive.

Awww you don’t want me anymore </3

And you were begging me~

1 Like

I would like to join if you are still recruiting. I’m currently a level 173 Fletcher

Region/Language: East Coast U.S.
Class desire: Fletcher and Squire
PvE/PvP: I enjoy doing both.
Names/Nicknames in game: My game name is Talon.
Something about you: I’m a try hard.
What brings you to ToS: Nothing else worth playing.

Good god, teach me some languages.