Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

The Forum Application:

Region/Language: NA/ Klaipeda
Class build: CryoKino
PvE/PvP: PvP + PvE
IGN: xInfinite [team name]
How active are you?: playing daily
Something about you: Looking fo an active guild for gvg , dungeons and ET.

To all newcomers:

Just sayin’

Wildfire da’ bes ‘^’

Region/Language: NA Klaipedia/ English
Class build:A2>QS3>S1> M1
PvE/PvP:PvP
IGN: Dingdonglinglong
How active are you?: 28hours+ per week
Something about you: I’m an electrical engineer.

Toss me The discord invite! thanks.

Region/Language: Eng
Class desire: Elementalist
PvE/PvP: PvP
Names/Nicknames in game: d0ts
Something about you:Hello my name is Mike and im 29 and I’m looking for a guild I played iRo when it first came out in beta I was there when they made it pay-to-play and played for many many years after that i played a few private server blah blah blah.

My ToS ign d0ts i play a wiz3-ele1 lvl140+ atm full con not to sure how that’s going to work out at endgame hoping it work for GvG/PvP
I would appreciate it if you thought about letting me join the guild I’m still new to this game
Thank you for your time
What brings you to ToS: Kinda reminds me of Ragnarok Online

discord invite here too please :slight_smile:

ok im posting this for the invite

Region/Language:Klaipeda/English
Class build:Cleric>Priest2>Sadhu>Monk2>Plague Doctor
PvE/PvP:PVP, will PVE on occasion
IGN:Mugen Kemono
How active are you?:I’m very active for how busy I am. I mostly only have time to play on the weekends but I may have more time in the next few months. I’m in the final phases of training for my career path.
Something about you: Ragnarok was my main game since there were only 2nd classes. When private servers came around I delved into that but only played servers that were canon to the original. Otherwise, beating people just didn’t feel satisfying. Monk has always been my class because I’m all about martial arts. Even though Ragnarok is what attracted me to this game, I appreciate ToS for what it is and understand that it isn’t supposed to be exactly the same. Other than that, I’m a really open-minded friendly guy who wants to crush some virtual faces with you!

Region/Language: Spanish / english … im from venezuela (south america)
Class build: wizard 3 , ele 3 , w1 (not a warlock yet =P cuz lvl 178 )
PvE/PvP: both
IGN: AetherAura
How active are you?: 6 hours daily , 10 hours weekends
Something about you: im just another 27 years old soul in this planet :slight_smile:

Hi, my name is Emerson and I’m interested in joining your guild. I heard about it from Mobaboy ingame. My family name is Trythos.

Region/Language: USA/English
Class build: A3/R3/F3
PvE/PvP: At the moment, PvE.
IGN:
How active are you?: Depends on my schedule, but at least 2-3 hours a day, 2-3 days a week.
Something about you: I’m only level 70 at the moment (been playing around with different builds, alts, etc.) but I’m looking forward to climbing the ranks alongside a friendly guild.

Region: US/English
Class:
Wiz>pyro3>chrono3
Wiz>cryo3>linker>sorc>warlock
Wiz3>Ele3

PvE/PvP: pve oriented, willing to support in pvp
IGN: Sol
Activity: Loyal player 4+ hours daily. Workin’ full time. Planning to stick around for a long time so I’m looking for a friendly guild that’ll support each other while we patiently wait for improvements.

Region/Language: USA / English
Class build: Currecntly Cleric C2
PvE/PvP: PvE but wouldnt mind PvP
IGN:Elurae
How active are you?:Super Active if with the right community
Something about you: I love to draw and do fan art of peoples characters.

Region/Language: USA/English
Class build: As of now I plan on going Chronomancer and the build I think I will be using goes Wizard>Cryo1>Linker1>Linker2>Chrono1>Chrono2>Chrono3
PvE/PvP: I always tend to do both but I usually do PvE more
IGN: Sour-Cream
How active are you?: I just started playing recently although when it comes to MMOs I usually play on a daily basis
Something about you: I’m hoping to get better at singing and become a youtaite. I was also referred to this guild by my brother OmegaDivider ^w^

Region/Language:Na/English
Class build:Wiz>Cryo>Kino>Kino>Kino>Cryo>Cryo
PvE/PvP:Both heavier on PvP
IGN:Reverie Oodalolly
How active are you?: Daily
Something about you: I played iRO and have a 96 Wizard on that. I like avocados too

Region/Language:NA/English
Class build: Swordsman > Swordsman > Barbarian (current class) > Swordsman > Corsair > Corsair > Shinobi
PvE/PvP: Both
IGN: Sinjo Kitasudesu
How active are you?: Very
Something about you: Umm… I’m a Wood 7 Smurf :3

We seriously need a Wildfire Guild Anthem ‘^’

Region/Language: Southern Oregon, USA West Coast

Class build: Cleric -> Priest -> Priest -> Priest -> Krivis -> Cleric -> Plague Doctor
PvE/PvP: I’ll probably do both soon, but I’m making my Plague Doctor with PvE in mind, if my build is viable in PvP I might give it a shot. But I’ll probably make a character specifically for PvP.
IGN: Kiraush
How active are you?: 2-5 hours a day currently, but that number will go up after we get an internet modem set up in our room because our house is a bit long and our roommates had theirs installed on the opposite side of the house, so I use my laptop to play for now.
Something about you: I’m studying Japanese and Russian, and took German in highschool (although I haven’t been using it so it is getting a bit rusty)

Region: USA
Class Build: Cleric 1> Cleric 2> Priest 1 2 3> Chap > PD
IGN: Bigik
How active am I? Sunday, Monday are my days off PST and every other week I have a tuesday off. But I play when get off from work.
Looking forward to play with you guys.

Region/Language: Texas, USA - Central Standard Time Zone

Class build: Wizard -> Wizard -> Wizard -> Elementalist* -> Elementalist -> Elementalist -> Warlock

PvE/PvP: I enjoy and excel in PvE environments.

IGN: Neimara (Dsalv: Team Name)

How active are you?: I am online everyday. The majority of my work can be done from home.

Something about you: I just created an account last weekend, and am eager to play with others who share a passion for good gaming, along with a dash of excellence. Hopefully, I will be gaming with you all soon. :slight_smile: