Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

Welcome to Wildfire! Our focus here at Wildfire is along the lines of casual, but having a dash of hardcore doesn’t hurt to add to the mix.

We’re looking for people who are mature, friendly, and people who are contagious with their positivity.

The following are the general rules. If a staff member asks you to do something please listen. This list will be updated as needed.

For breaking any of the following rules these are the standard punishments to expect, however the staff are allowed to use any they fit depending on severity of the action involved.

1st offence - Warning.

2nd offence - Muted for the day.

3rd offence - Permanently Banned.

Here are the official guild rules. If you have any comments concerning them,please address any issue to Moba or Melon.

1. Members are expected to be active within the guild. This includes: crew missions to help advance, and level Wildfire; and being social either in the Discord or in the game Guild chat. Joining the Discord is mandatory, as announcements may need to be made outside of the game.

2. Be kind. We’re all here to enjoy Tree of Savior, and rise together as a group! This cannot happen without helping one another and cooperating together. So please take the time to get to know your guildmates. Introductions can help you get started.

3. Any member is subject to removal from Wildfire if a serious infraction occurs. Any such case will be reviewed and revisited by the appropriate parties. All decisions are final.

• If for any reason you need to take a longer absence, inform Moba or Melon. Otherwise you risk being labeled Inactive and removed.
  1. As the game progresses, cheats or exploits may become known. To be clear: Wildfire is not a crew that tolerates cheating in any shape or form. Any members found to be doing so will be ejected and blacklisted, as this damages our reputation and mission as a whole.

Discord is our primary outlet for communication in Tree of Savior. Just PM me for a Discord invite, we would love to have you

Before entering Discord, please sign this mental contract with yourself:

Follow These Super Simple Rules

1. Keep the general channels in the server server safe for work and please remember that spamming is a no no. This includes repetitive sending of messages, emojis, images, or embeds.

2. For topic specific chats, make sure you’re responding in the correct channel because a lot of your responses will be relevant according to where you’re located. If there’s a channel that you feel is missing then let us know.

3. Please remember to treat all mods, Discord Admins and other community members with respect. Breaking this rule or any of the rules listed may result in a ban.

4. Don’t spam, self-promote or DM unsolicited invite links to Discord Members. . User/selfbots are not allowed unless approved…

5. No overly inappropriate profiles (usernames, nicknames, avatars, linked accounts, playing status). This can include: blank names, unusual unicode, political views, attention seeking, overly lengthy usernames, slurs, or any other offensive material.

6. If you need help or have a question, please reach out to our awesome mods, or directly PM @Mama Melon or @Daddy Moba .

The Forum Application:

Region/Language:
Class build:
PvE/PvP:
IGN:
How active are you?:
Something about you:
ET Progression:
Goals while in Wildfire:

This is a WIP Thread, and the information will be edited as new information comes out.

In the meantime, lets make some memories today! Happy leveling!

Mobaboy

12 Likes

Hmm the guild name sounds very familliar.

1 Like

isn’t Root Arc’s guild?

I think it’s time for a quick name change, if it’s that known. :c

Haha not that fast, you may be on different servers.

BUT, this Guild has an ‘s’ at the end. See it’s different. :relieved:

Well. There you go :smiley:

1 Like

I’m trying to look for some people I can group with when open beta/launch rolls around but it’s kinda hard to find people especially when all the people you played with in icbt2 have drifted away (and I don’t really blame them tbh). That being said, I think a good way to try and achieve that is to be part of/organize a guild from the get-go.

Region/Language: NA / English

Class desire: Top characters I hope to build: Cataphract-Dragoon/Hoplite-Dragoon, Ranger-Cannoneer, Cryo-Chronomancer

PvE/PvP: more interested in PvE for now.

Names/Nicknames in game: went with curryman in icbt2. I might change it to some other nick with ‘curry’ as part of it.

Something about you: I like many types of curries, but can’t cook most of them.

What brings you to ToS: little mix of nostalgia, theorycrafting that is probably more fun than playing the game itself, and probably foolish hope that I’ll find something in here that no other MMO can give me.

1 Like

Well… It doesn’t matter what your name is. If you do not believe in the true Goddess then you are merely a pagan and a heretic.

I expect to see you die from my blade.

1 Like

I will be waiting. :relieved:

Ooh!~
Nice moba-kun :smiley:
I wish you guys luck and see you in game then :blush:

Don’t worry. If things kick off, we will have a strong alliance with Crimson. :cop:

1 Like

I see, well as part of the social council I’ll be expecting a good relationship w/ you guys :blush:

1 Like

Region/Language: Brazil / Portuguese - English
Class desire: Beastmaster
PvE/PvP: yes please.
Names/Nicknames in game: Don’t have one yet, it will probably be Rhivia
Something about you: ahn… ahn… this is hard ç.ç
What brings you to ToS: I really liked Ragnarok, haven’t played much but it was fun, and this is a new MMO, a few years from now some scrub will ask “hey i’ve been play for a year now, and you?” “I’m playing since open Beta” sun glasses drop

Hihi, well there’s a lot people around, and the cap is just 35 so no huge guilds for now, i guess what will happen it’s one guild create “Roots” for other players to join.

1 Like

Aha! I see what you did there. Welcome aboard! A Discord channel will be made for hangouts and such as people flood in. :smile:

Yay lurks back to bed

1 Like

Well… the plan is that all heretics will die. For the Glory for Goddess Giltine!!!

1 Like

I see you’re a Pk’er Guild?

Yes, I am. All those who do not believe in Goddess Giltine will die.

1 Like

Region/Language: NA / English
Class desire: Don’t really know what they have but I will probably go with an assassin kind or a tanky warrior.
PvE/PvP: I like both but PvP is just so fun! (pay to win games are an exception lol)
Names/Nicknames in game: Seizhi (psn and most games I play), Kresnik (on LoL)
Something about you: Just your average friendly gamer person who just wants to have fun and make friends. xD
What brings you to ToS: My friend Mobaboy here told me about the game. Going to see if I like it or not. I hope so though!

1 Like