Tree of Savior Forum

[Old Thread] [Klaipeda] Re:Kindle

Team Name: sleepgate
List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main): 299 wl, 300 musket (main), 220 necro, 20x fletcher
Time Zone and Active Hours: EST frequent
Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ? pve mostly, really want to get into ET
A summary of yourself:
If you can be any fictional character, what will you be? donald duck

Our Guild is currently 33/33 right now. We might remove some people if they continue to be inactive but right now it’s full.

Still, thanks for applying.

1 Like

Team Name : Melodiez

List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main) :

• Seraphine Melodiez : lv257 - Wiz1/Pyro2/Elem3/Warlock1 (main)
  • Silent Melodiez : lv161 - Cleric2/Diev3 (going to be miko)
  • Phantom Melodiez : lv81 - Archer3 (unknown build, likely rerolling)

Time Zone and Active Hours : EST (5pm-1am, more or less depending on college work)

Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP : I’d prefer to stick to PVE

A summary of yourself : I’ve been playing since release but have been on and of due to school. I’m currently in college, pursuing a major in Atmospheric Science (meteorology…) and am a massive weather/kpop/music junkie.

If you can be any fictional character, what will you be : I’d have to go with a final fantasy character… likely Paine from X-2 because she’s just… she takes nothing from anyone. I wish I could do that, lol.

I acknowledge that the guild is full, but I figured I’d still put in an application just in case

Team Name : SaltyNova

Char builds and levels:

Nasally SaltyNova Lv256 wiz1 cryo3 chrono 3 enchanter 1 (main)

TaltsAllday SaltyNova lv322 archer2 scout 2 QS 2 SR 2 (for blut and such)

GoogleDocMyFailures SaltyNova Lv 300 cleric 3 sadhu 2 Druid 3 ( sadhu’s are op)

Time Zone and Active Hours : i live in delaware

PvP or PvE : i do both, but it’s not working out too well. my builds are fine but i blame it on my 56k modem.

a summary of myself: i like to make videos of super saiyan godmode hackers in TBL because i fail everytime to cube at Blut with my archer T_T. and pvp’s too hard for me because i don’t have fingers nor a brain. but i blame it on my AOL internet.

my friend MobaBoy would like to join as well. he has a catacombs club and a beetleback.

Team Name: Endbringer

List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main)
320 Wiz1/pyro3/link2/warlock2 (Main)
317 Archer1/Ranger3/Fletcher3/Hacka
275 Wiz1/Pyro3/Link2/Alch3
220 Wiz1/pyro2/link2/thm2
Time Zone and Active Hours
4PM-10PM EST.
Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ? Sure.
A summary of yourself.
I’m the best. Also Hwasa threatened to leave me if i didn’t do this.
If you can be any fictional character, what will you be? I am a fictional character.

Anyways hi. HwaSa sent me.

2 Likes

Team Name : Juperos
List all of your character builds and levels :
232 - Wiz1/Pyro2/Link2/Thaum1/Wl1 (going WL2) Main
222 - Wiz3/Link1/Sorc1/Necro2 (going Necro3)
211 - Cl2/Pr1/Pal1/Monk2
145 - Ar2/Sapp2/Fletch1
145 - Wiz3/Ele1/Sorc1
110 - Cl2/Prst3
110 - Sword1/Pelt1/Hop1/Cata1

Time Zone and Active Hours : Canada/Quebec - 6pm to midnight

Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ?
I have never done PVP in tos, but I dont mind leveling an alt for that purpose if I xcan find a team

I like playing that game, I played with friends and leveled alts while they were not on.
Since they stopped playing, I’m looking for more active players to play with.
I am friendly, with a laid back attitude, love farming for hours.

If you can be any fictional character, what will you be?
Chosing only one is hard, but I’d go with Laharl from Disgaea

For those that have not received any private messages at the time this message was posted means that we are unable to accept your application.

Mainly due to limited guild slots.

Team Name : Cutlas
List all of your character builds and levels :
259-A3-S1-RO3
Time Zone and Active Hours : Canada
Both ok

Just want to find people to play with in this almost dead game

Team Name:Generals_Army
List all of your character builds and levels: only got one guy called lithren and he is level 21 and he is a healer. i dont remember the real class name.
Time Zone and Active Hours: im active all the time and my time zone is central us
Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ?PvE for now until i get stronger
A summary of yourself. I am i guy that loves to joke around and play for fun. but when i series moment occurs i know when to straiten up.
If you can be any fictional character, what will you be? I would be gregor from gregor the overlander.

Sorry for the dead thread, been hooked on FFXIV for the past 2-3 weeks.

Now that our guild slots are increased to a maximum of 80, we will be less strict with the requirements to join the guild.

I will be spending the next few days remaking the council and editing the forum post. Stay tuned to it.

EDIT: I changed only some minor parts to the main thread. I will post another update here below when I finish it.

Team Name: KingOrGod
List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main): Swordsman (140 doppel build) / Creating a wizard (undecided build path atm)
Time Zone and Active Hours: Est / Afternoon-Evenings (Typically 5+ hours)
Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ? Mainly PvE unless I get hooked on PVP somehow.
A summary of yourself: I enjoy being around fun people and being 100% myself. :slight_smile: Not trying to sound like a tinder profile
If you can be any fictional character, what will you be? Kirito
I just started but i’m a pretty active player and I leveled this swordsman in 1 day so i’m trying to hit the endgame asap to enjoy with a guild. :slight_smile:

Team Name: Esfores

Characters: Swordsman (Currently resetting a lot, but deciding mainly between HL1 Barb 1 Doppel 3 and Cors/Shinobi) level 270, Wizard 3 Elementalist 3 Warlock level 247, Cleric 2 Priest 3 Chaplain 1 Miko 1 level 234, Cryo 3 Chrono 2 level 193, Wizard 3 Thaumaturge 3 level 180

Time zone: Mountain time, active as much as I can, especially now that school is ending.

PvE/PvP: I usually stick with PvE as much as I can but for a GvG/TBL/whatever situation I could always do some PvP.

Self summary: Just chillin and playing ToS, back after the new combat patch. Lots of cool people to be around and pretty casual so I figured I’d join this guild.

Which fictional character would you be?: I have no idea, just insert your own silly meme answer here.

Team name:Bichaum
Main :Mergen 223
others: catagon 270,fencer 260

I live in Brazil play 4-6 h/day

Want pve,ET, etc.

Team Name: Scence
List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main):
[MAIN] Orjol: Wiz c1 > Cryo C3 > Chrono C3 > Sage currently level 289
Kronus: Archer C1 > Ranger C3 > Fletcher C3 208 currently, DPS alt
Obmute: Cleric C1 > Priest 3 level 95, doesn’t get much use
Time Zone and Active Hours: CST mostly all day Sat and Sun and after 5PM weekdays
Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ? Just PvE
A summary of yourself. Played Ragnarok a lot as my first MMO a long time ago, started up on ToS once it came out, quit around 5 months ago and came back now. Work in IT and like pizza :stuck_out_tongue:
If you can be any fictional character, what will you be? I honestly have no idea lol

Good afternoon,

Team Name - PugilistPenguin

• My main is a 330 SR3
  • 32x Necro Farmer
  • 26x FS cleric/Priest

Time Zone and Active Hours: I am in US Central and I play usually after work from 6-9 or 10 PM
Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ? I’m mostly interested in end game PVE stuff. I find the PVP in this game to be poorly balanced.

A summary of yourself. I’m just a guy who likes playing ToS. I’m a former high level Street Fighter player and competitor who has recently retired. I’m a mod over at /r/streetfighter and used to produce content for my youtube and twitch channels by the same name of PugilistPenguin. I still stream my city’s local Red Bull Proving Grounds tournament here in Houston, TX on my twitch channel.

You can see some of my stuff here, it’s mostly tutorials for new players trying to get into fighting games but I gained quite a following. Here’s a highlight video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei2WIjpmlNQ

Sent a message to people who were accepted as applicants. As per usual, if you have not received a message yet then you have not been accepted right now.

Team Name : Hawls

• Aria(MainMain) 227 -
    Sw2<Hop3<Dopp1<Drag1(2)
    Why my main is under the level of my other main you may ask ? I was testing a lot on my archer and got past the level of this one while doing so :sweat_smile:

• Archi (2nd main) 228 -
    With the event I’m still testing what I like the most, but I’m leaning toward something like this :
    ArcX<RanX<WugX<Musk1(2)
    Don’t know if I’m keeping Wug on that build or going for full crit base to synergize with musk one-hit heavy skills.

• Sasan 115 -
    Cle2<X<Sad1(2)<(Druid)
    Not high level, but I’m ready to work on that one if needed.

Canada, Quebec, so ET or UTC -5/-4
    For now I’m working late until like 1am each day and active after that, but this July I’m moving and will have to change job for something with better shift in the day so that I can play with everyone.

I’m not a fan of pvp in this type of game in general where the meta is king (hate that word, meeeetaaaa), but if we go for the fun and lolz, I’ll be happy to join but my focus is still PVE for now.

A summary of yourself.
    Somewhat bilingual (french and english), I have some difficulty in speaking in general, yes, in french too (I’m weird I know). I’m saying that first because if I don’t speak that much in discord, you’ll know why in advance :grin:
    I actually don’t know what else to say about me but if you have question, I’ll be happy to answer !

Shikamaru in Naruto. For the world ? Meh. For the personality ? yes. I’m somewhat like him already, but I’m lacking his intellect hehe…

Team Name: Delocroix

Currently 197
Aeos Cleric2>Priest>3>Chaplain(think of PD2 for r7&r8)

Time Zone and Active Hours: Central Mostly after 6pm for a couple of hours

Both but still learning the game so only been PVE for the moment

A summary of yourself
Just want to play a chill game after work where I can sit back and relax

Snorlax because I like to eat and just do whatever.

Team Name

NomNomNomNom
ArcherC2>SapperC1
But really I want to make something that helps the guild out. If i could make a swordsman based class that would probably be the most fun for me.
Pacific I work 48 hour shifts and have 96 hours off
I would like to do both PvE and PvP
A summary of yourself.
I am an ex-RO player for 10 years and GW2 player for 2 years. I play the division still but want to get back into ToS.
Ash Ketchum just so i could do it right and actually win the pokemon league and evolve pikachu.

Team Name:
Fafawa

List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main):
Current main is a lv222 Elememe (Wiz3>Ele3>WL2), haven’t reached r7 yet…about 3 class levels away.

Time Zone and Active Hours:
PST - I’m on whenever, I really don’t have a set schedule at the moment but I can adhere to one if I need too. I usually play the most during the evening, anywhere from 4pm-12am or later.

I’d like to do both, though I don’t think my build is really made out for competitive PvP and I’ve never been a big PvPer in the past. GvG just sounds so fun though!

A summary of yourself:
Been playing MMOs for about two decades now. Was a hardcore raider in WoW (BC thru WotLK) and FFXIV. Currently recovering from major surgery so I have lots of free time :smiley:

Ein, the corgi from Cowboy Bebop. He seems to have it made and the life of a corgi in space seems pretty chill.