Tree of Savior Forum

[Old Thread] [Klaipeda] Re:Kindle

Team Name: Tenshura

•List all of your character builds and levels: Have a lvl 228 Wizard (Wiz + Cryo + Psycho C3 + Chrono C2)

•Time Zone and Active Hours: CET. Around afternoon into late night, so it’s actually more like I play during the NA afternoon I guess!

•Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ? Mainly PvE for now, open to PvP (trying to get a better PC for it, too!)

•A summary of yourself.
A crazed JRPG and anime fan who used to play ToS since its Beta. Had to leave for a while due to IRL responsibilities some time ago, but I’m now back in full force (but it makes all the difference to play alone or in a guild).
I have a myriad interests and juggle them all, but MMORPGs have always and will always be a passion.

•If you can be any fictional character, what will you be?
Well, certainly not Subaru! Maybe Olivier from The Legend of Heroes.

1 Like

Team Name: De-islie

List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main)
I just got back into this game with my bud my main is currently a 193 (soon to be fencer) Peltasta 3 Rodelero 1
I have started on other characters but Im focusing on one at a time.

Time Zone and Active Hours -

Time Zone: -6 CST (basically central US)

Active Hours: Varies but im on alot (sorry my schedule usually shifts alot)

Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ?
PVE for now i dont think im stronk nuf for that PVP action (hell im barely stronk enought for that PVE action.)

A summary of yourself.
Im just a college boy and all I want is a guild to looooooove~ somebody sombody please~ oooh ooooh Give it to mee~
Haha im just a guy on the internet playin games alot nothing more then that.

If you can be any fictional character, what will you be?
Hmmmmm now thats a tough one… I honestly would be able to pick one but if i had too… I would be Lelouch from code geass just cuz its my favorite and hes just to god tier.

Hope I get accepted~ if not thats ok I just wanted to experience the guildy life.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

For those that have not received any private messages at the time this message was posted means that we are unable to accept your application.

Mainly due to limited guild slots and none of you have the classes we are saving those slots for.

Wow, really? I might start playing again and join this guild. Love me some Asian girls.

ye dude, best guild around if you are looking to play with some azn chicks

Sorry I’m taken.

//20 Characters

We’re fully full on slots so we are only accepting the classes shown below:
Linker c2 (Can be combined with any of the blow classes)
Chrono c3
Kino c3
Thauma c2

Team: Omnivol/PvE(haven’t tried PvP)

230-sw1plt1hop1rod3drag(aiming for murm+spear)tank build
253-Musketeer(currently rerolling)ar2hn1sap2fal1Musk1
205-cl2kr2monk2(aiming for Taoist)funbuild+healer
198-ar2hunt1wugu2fal1(rerolling into musket this is my main)
123-wiz1cryo1kino1link1(building warlock with rc+sorc)first mage funbuild
East Coast-6pm-10pm most weekdays I try to play everyday I’m on whenever I’m not at work or school, I miss playing with sinshine from NO kinda drifting since then pretty chill I guess…hmmm id be Killik from SoulEater

Team Name
Lovelyz

Jisoo 301: Archer C2 > Ranger C3 > Schwarzer Reiter C3

Time Zone and Active Hours
EST. I work 12 hours overnight every Tue, Wed, Thurs so I try to play 1 - 2 hours to do Saalus and rush 290 runs, but I’m quite active every Fri - Mon. I’m also on Discord most of the time except when I’m sleeping.

I’m fine with either. Currently leveling and working on my gear so I won’t get destroyed(hopefully) on PVP.

A summary of yourself.
Played Ragnarok Online for 7ish years(retail and 4 different private servers) so I was pretty hyped when the first TOS teaser came out. I also played during beta and early access. I got to rank 7 in a month, right before official release(?) Took a long break a few months after that cause I got bored of end game content lacking quests and pvp.
Started playing again around end of October for the Halloween event. Got into the game even more because of the rank reset and now I find myself having so much fun with my new class.

Sadao Maou from Hataraku Maou-sama! or Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII if I want to be edgy.

1 Like

Team Name

Lurixia

Tarot (New Main) level 82: Cleric > Priest C3 > Cleric C2 > Oracle C3

Kurumi (Old Main) level 179: Wizard > Pyromancer > Linker C2 > Chronomancer C3 > Sage

neko level 193: Wizard C3 > Linker > Sorcerer > Necromancer C3

Roasaria level 153: Wizard C3 > Elementalist C2

Honey level 155: Archer > Sapper C2 > Wugushi C2

Reimu level 50: Cleric C2 > Bokor

Pewpew level 100: Archer > Quarrel Shooter C3

cute level 126: Cleric C3 > Sadhu C2

Usagi level 33: Wizard C2

Tsumiki level 21: Cleric > Krivis

Cinder level 44: Wizard > Pyromancer

Time Zone and Active Hours

EST. Availible from 3PM-12AM on weekdays, all day on weekends

Mainly focused on PvE. Willing to do PvP, but I’m sort of bad at it.

A summary of yourself.

hi i’m luri / kuru by some people in the guild i’m wynns friend and i’ve just returned from a break with ToS since playing it from the 2nd closed beta but i’m ready to seriously play it again. i’m returning by trying out oracle because i’ve always wanted to play one but never could since i was in a static. im a weeaboo and a fujoshi and i like everyone and everything. i’m ready to commit ;w;

Cinder Fall from RWBY. She’s an iconic goddess

1 Like

I actually have you on my friends list because we grinded together a few months ago. Unfortunately, I thought about it and I don’t think I will take this game seriously anymore. I might log on to play for fun whenever, otherwise I am pretty done with this game. Good luck with your new guild.

What’s your team name lol

This Made Life I think I was playing on my archer at the time, and you were on your doppl.

Ah, alemeth grind for Templar ?

You were on your Templar, but I was in Demon prison 2f grinding and you decided to grind with me for a bit. Even though your level was way higher than mine at the time. You talked to me about how you were going to be a temporary guild leader or something similar. You also like to use flavors as your in character game name, chocolate, strawberry, ect…

FrozenFish requests to re-join
/w\

Team name: Kakuzetsu (otherwise known as cuckuzetsu :’))
Characters: Kriv3 Pardoner PD2 (319 Main~), Archer3 Scout3 (220), Wiz3 Thaum2 Necro2 (249), Diev3 Miko Oracle (240)
CST timezone and on until i pass out
what’s pve?
summary: uh, hello?
fictional character: chocola from nekopara

1 Like

Team Name:
Nierrrr
List all of your character builds and levels:
180 Main C2 Cleric C3 Priest Chap
Time Zone and Active Hours:
All weekend, 7-11 PM EST weekdays
Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP?
I am all for pve and pvp
A summary of yourself:
Just started this game a few days ago. Played Tera Online previously.
If you can be any fictional character, what will you be:
Currently, I would be Tanya from Youji Senki