Tree of Savior Forum

[Old Thread] [Klaipeda] Re:Kindle

This thread is no longer in use. I would close the thread but I can’t find the option to. Please refer to the newer thread posted here: [Klaipeda] Re:Kindle is dead!

Information:

About

Re:Kindle was formed on the 13th of December 2016, a day after the disbandment of our previous guild, Wildfire. This came as a shock to all of us, some people deciding to part ways immediately while the rest of us were at a loss at what to do. Most of us didn’t want to part ways and wanted to stick together as a Guild. Thus, from the smouldering flames of the Wildfire, Re:Kindle was born.

“Kindle” is to light a fire.
“Re” a prefix with the meaning “again”.

But you might ask, “Why Re:Kindle instead of Rekindle?”
Simply because, Re:Zero.

Goals

We only have 2 goals.

1) To have fun as a guild and bond as a “family”.
There is no point in being with a guild with others that you do not like. For most of our old members, Wildfire was our family and we want to bring back that feeling again.

2) To have a respectable community standing.
If any actions of yours that will tarnish the guild’s reputation, such as scamming or openly RMTing, you may be expelled from the guild. We do not like RMTers and we will not condone such actions. We will give you the benefit of the doubt but if you were found (with evidence) to be RMTing, you will be asked to leave. Whaling is not considered RMTing, feel free to do so at the expense of your wallets.

Gear Progression Welfare

We have set aside a channel for people to post up their weekly goals. Goals will be made public so as to motivate people to set goals and accomplish them. Members can also see each others’ goals and try to help as well.

If you require aid in acquiring gear, please ask around for help. As long as it is not monetary aid, someone will help you.

Guild Events

In Re:Kindle, we have 2 kinds of Guild Events. Those that happen in-game and those that happens… out-game.

In-game Events
Most of these things are things that almost every guild does but I’ll still list it out.

Some examples:

• Guild Missions
  • Photoshoots
  • Self-made Mini-games like Fireball Soccer or PvP

Out-game Events
There isn’t a lot of things to do in-game to bond together so we do out-game activities once in a while.

Some past examples:

• We get our artists to stream drawings for us.
  • We have a movie night through a streaming app of sorts.
  • Occasional fun stuff in the Discord through the Discord bots.
  • We mess around in other MMOs/Games for a short time or during maint.
  • We never got to do it but a D&D related event might be nice.

Not all of these will be repeated and more types of events may occur.

Recruitment Details (Important, read this!)

Our recruitment is not as lax as compared to other guilds. This is because we had many issues in our old Guild with people not levelling the character they promised to have, or people leaving after a few days. We want committed people.

Instead of the old 5-day-trial system, a discussion will be held every Sunday to accept or decline the applicants.

Reasons will be given if we decide to turn down their graduation and depending on the situation they may reapply in the future.

Here is a guideline for our recruitment:

• There is a chance you may be temporarily removed from your member status for inactivity. In the case that you do, you will be sent a PM to inform you. Simply ask for your position back when you are active again and it will be given without question.
  • We generally do not prefer mercenaries. We want members to stay committed.
  • We will not accept people with disruptive behaviours. Venting anger is something people need to do every now and then but please do not direct it at our own.
  • Please stay committed to the class that you claim to have / level. Unless you have valid reason.
  • We prefer players with the classes that we currently require. This list of classes is subject to change every now and then.
  • Please have your character at least Rank 6 for newer players, and Rank 8 for older players.
  • We use Discord as our primary form of communications. Important announcements, team planning, events all take part in the Discord Server. Please register a Discord account and check it daily. You do not need to download the Discord Client as it can be accessed from the browser.

We will not disclose the classes we need unless under special circumstances. This is to discourage people from claiming they are committed to a class they are not.

Application Form
  • Team Name
  • List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main)
  • Time Zone and Active Hours
  • Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ?
  • A summary of yourself.
  • If you can be any fictional character, what will you be?

You can choose to post up here or send your application through a PM.

Pictures

http://i.imgur.com/0QCofkU.jpg

10 Likes

Re:Kindle is a good guild. They have at least 10 azn girls.

1 Like

We have memes and
Meme nights on saturday evening

1 Like

Great people. Very accommodating and knowledgeable. There is always something going on and lots of guild groups. This is just what I was looking for in Tree of Savior.

1 Like

Come! It is warm and cozy! And no drame.

2 Likes

Team Name: omgpewpew
List of character builds (Indicate your main):still new so far i have a ranger c2
Time Zone and Active Hours: est whenever i get the chance
Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ? Currently only pve haven’t decided on pvp
A summary of yourself. : if jesus and kate Beckinsale had a baby it would be me.
If you can be any fictional character, what will you be? Saitama from one punch man

Team Name: ezwi
List of character builds: Mainly Archer
Time Zone and Active Hours: GMT+8, 2-3 hr daily

Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ?
-both are okay
A summary of yourself.
-lazy kid who like to fantasizing alot
If you can be any fictional character, what will you be?
-Goku

Edited the Application form to clarify what was wanted.

* List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main)
* Please have your character at least Rank 6.

@real187tru Sorry but you’re too low leveled right now. Maybe you can try again when you reach rank 6.

@link.b Can you state all of your characters and their levels ?

Team Name: Deathvale

List all of your character builds: Lv.172 A2>R2>F3 Rank 7 C.Lv.14 Plans for maybe mergen R8.

Time Zone and Active Hours: Eastern time. Hours just depends. If I am on I am usually on for long hours. 8+ easily. Some times all day some times all night.

PvE or PvP?: Right now just PvE. I don't have a PvP build and only play one character currently. I am not opposed to PvP at all but I would need to build something specifically for that task.

A summary of yourself: I'm just an old head gamer not much to say really.

If you can be any fictional character, what will you be?: I don't know? I don't want to be a fictional character.

Even if the current build I run isn’t what you need maybe still talk with me. I am in need of a second character at this point and I have thought a little about where to go next. If you are in need of something that fits my play style and that sounds interesting to me I could go with that next.

Edited the “Recruitment Details” to include information about Discord

* We use Discord as our primary form of communications. Important announcements, team planning, events all take part in the Discord Server. Please register a Discord account and check it daily. You do not need to download the Discord Client as it can be accessed from the browser.

Team Name
List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main)

• Archer (v170), Cleric (v150), Wizard Tree (v130), I am still new to the game so trying out which mechanics I like best ;3… if I do have advice on which one has better build would love to make it my main! I guess Archer is the main one right now…

Time Zone and Active Hours: 2-3 hours a day ;3… but will be out of town for christmas soon >.< but yea, hope it’s okay to put in an application now?

Don’t have an experience with PvP in ToS at the moment, but would love to join ;3

A summary of yourself. I love all cute things and anime, and I REALLY LIKE RE:ZERO so I absolutely love your guild name! I can’t wait for the second season to come out as there are stillllll so many mysteries left unsaid.

If you can be any fictional character, what will you be? Rem or Ram… can’t decide!

@YayCookie
By character builds I meant list out all the classes.

Example,
Sword 3 > Cata 3 > Dragoon 2
Cleric 2 > Diev 3 > Oracle

Archer C2>Ranger C2> Fletcher C1… almost C2 @class 14 with 70% :wink:
Wizard C3>Linker C1> Socerer C1
Cleric C2>Priest C1>Krivis C2

Mush bow
Mush pants
Neckless of mush!

Mush doll
Mush series collection vol.7

Quit Miracle and join us <3

•Team Name: NAVILAN
•List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main):
Navi_Mage LV 85 Wiz3 Ele1, planning Ele 3, Warlock. I have only this one because I started a week ago.
•Time Zone and Active Hours: EST, like 2 or 3 hours.
•Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP ? I don´t have a pvp character right now.
•If you can be any fictional character, what will you be? May be an hybrid between swordman and magician xD.

Happy New Year!~

Team Name: Cynn
List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main):
Aqua [MAIN]
===> Cleric2 Pali3 Priest1 PlagueDoctor1 (Going PD2 at R8)
Laurel
===> Wiz1 Cryo3 Ele1 RuneCaster1 Psychokino1 (Going Wiz2 at R8)
Moon
===> Wiz3 Linker1 Chrono1 (Going Link2 and Chrono2)
Time Zone and Active Hours: EST, I usually play 3-6 hours on weekdays.
Do you want to stick to PvE strictly or also join us when we start doing PvP?: I haven’t done any PvP in ToS yet, but I’m not opposed to it. ^^
A summary of yourself: Gaming otaku who loves Pokemon, video games, and cosplaying.
If you can be any fictional character, what will you be: Oh gawd I dunno…@.@ Yuna from FF so I can pewpew things and fly around in an airship.

1 Like

Team Name
HwaSa

List all of your character builds and levels (Indicate which one is your main)
Melting (main) 283: Swordsman3 Pelt1 Corsair1 Fencer3
Memory 280: Archer2 Sapper2 Scout1 Falcon1 Cannon2
Nilla 177(a dead build lol): Archer3 Scout1 Rogue2

Time Zone and Active Hours
EST. Normally later in the day such as 4-10pm. I have weird work hours so that changes sometimes rip

Definitely want to join in on pvp

A summary of yourself.
Your kpop loving weeabro. I like making fun of my misfortune a lot

If you can be any fictional character, what will you be?
Uncle from the Jackie Chan Adventures

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Sorry to those who didn’t received an invite to the Application Trial. We’re running out of Guild Space and we need to be stricter with what we recruit.

If you haven’t received an invite at the time this message was posted then you have not been invited to the Application Trial.

EDIT: You can apply again once you hit rank 6.