Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Dynasty

Bump!!

Dynasty is recruiting new members! We are a friendly active semi casual guild that tackles all the contents in game
Please message: PaleMoon / LinYue / AlstrosKeepsake / Cauthon / Sprayquaza / datdat

thank you :blush:

10 Likes

are u guys still recruiting im new to the game id love to join u guys to learn more and contribute :smiley: i play a cleric My team name is SkittlesYummy

You can apply on the alt + r guild recruitment board with the message of “saw your ad on forum” or something similar.

Also send a message to “Starkisch” if you want as well

ok i tried to pm ppl on that list seems like everyone was afk i will send a guild app

ok i sent in a guild app :slight_smile:

Hi, we’re currently full although i will send you a private message when theres a slot open, thank you :blush:

its ok i found a guild thank u :smiley:

Bump!!

Dynasty is recruiting new members! We are a friendly active semi casual guild that tackles all the contents in game
Please message: PaleMoon / LinYue / AlstrosKeepsake / Cauthon / Sprayquaza / datdat

thank you

6 Likes

Bump!!

thank you :blush:

5 Likes

We’re still recruiting members!

8 Likes

bump!
Dynasty is still recruiting new active members, we are a friendly and semi-casual guild that tackles all types of content in the game. We have a mix of veteran and new players so all are welcome! If you are interested, please send me a message!

2 Likes

we’ve changed our cover page!
and still recruiting new members!

7 Likes

Don’t miss out.

PopolionPale

1 Like

Collect all the Palemoon Trading Cards!
Screenshot%20(16)

1 Like

pan

2 Likes

we’re guild lvl 19 now!, being the first lvl 19 guild on Klaipeda Server(NA)

We’re also still recruiting!

Dynasty is recruiting new active members, we are a friendly and semi-casual guild that tackles all types of content in the game. We have a mix of veteran and new players so all are welcome! If you are interested, please send me a message!

2 Likes

Dynasty is still recruiting new active members!
We are a friendly active guild that tackles all types of content in the game. We have a mix of veteran and new players so all are welcome! If you are interested, please send me a message!

We are currently going to enter a special guild event period soon which will enable guild members to win some really nice goodies whilst also having fun!

things like special unique guild events and free loot are included!.

2 Likes

Dynasty and the bump bois.

Are you guys still recruiting? Im a brand new player looking for an active guild to learn the game with!

1 Like

@ebguy25
yes we are!, send me a pm with your team name if you are interested