Katsumi BOT BAUBAS CAVE DOPPELSODNER

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : Katsumi ( ALPHA GUILD)

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 05:28 pm

• Evidence: https://youtu.be/m9z_k3wqIpQ //

@bravearmor check this

@Sogran

Unlike Melody, Alpha actually forwards the information to IMC and investigates.

Meanwhile I report Neverexist for macro and I just get a “there’s nothing I can do” from Louka.

Don’t talk ■■■■ when you don’t know ■■■■.

its not a bot, its just a macro, or even a coin stuck in his WW hotkey:D

macro is punishable as well

it is? well ban him then, 3 days atleast

3 days ? for using macros it should be out of game at least 30 days.

and @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines So bots and macros r allowed since there is no answer and not actions over this ?

well looks like macros. bots r allowed since @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan DIdnt give a fck about this ? So i can make me army of bots to crash the server ? Looks like imc want to come back to the first 6 months of game. Where was more bots and afks than real players.
0 Answers from staff means is allowed

macro is perma ban pls

Looks like is 0 punish around all u do in game. So ur a free to do what u want hack bot macro or whatever. There r no staff to do something to u. Like u see they didnt exist at all.

@STAFF_AMY @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan seriously these people needs to be punished because i fkn quit a while back because you guys DID SHT bout dina bee abusers and now i come back to the game and this bullshit is happening where the best map to farm is LOADED WITH THESE MACRO-ERS?? THIS IS FCKING DUMB AND STUPID you guys even FKN BANNED ME FOR PLAYING THE GAME WHEN THE DROP RATE BUG HAPPENED A WHILE BACK…FUNNY TO KNOW YOU GUYS ARE STILL THE SAME SHT COMPANY

how is this not abuse?? i go there in the morning to farm and theres limited places to farm and when i go sleep and wake up they ARE STILL THERE?? DOING THE SAME SHT?? ive reported NUMEROUS TIMES and yet they ARE STILL THERE ALL DAY GETTING FREE MILLIONS?? FKN RIDICULOUS

the guy is probably watching tv and pressing 2 buttons. video doesnt really show much. why not go after the actual necro bots/macro users lol?

Yeah thats why he was dead in the same place till the maintenimance. Cause he is there. Watching how i call him bot, macro user and telling them i going to report. Anyway he is still doing the sme shet cause there was no punish about this problem. So there is no sense on this forum. Cause there is no-one solving problems

I can assure you that Katsumi hasn’t illegitimate farmed at Baubas since the event, but meanwhile Meoshi is still farming from what I see. Despite using macro for hours at a time.

im not sure about it. Maybe not at baubas but who knows about other maps. The problem here is not if the person do it again or not. Is cause didnt have any person in this game setting a control over this problem. There r 0 punish about this from staff and that stupid since we have rulz. But looks like the only rulz they barely try to keep r only on forums by blocking people or post

you’re going a little overboard though. the only thing you can do is send a report and let staff investigate. i hate to say this but if you don’t like how they handle this you can always find another game to play.