Tree of Savior Forum

Just achieved the pinnacle of the game's current content. Telsiai Solmiki 40F clear

Thought it may be worth a post being the first team in Telsiai server to conquer all 40 floors. Both dps was incredibly well-geared (trans10 weap and above trans6 armors) so I won’t recommend the lineup since it isn’t really ideal for others attempting it. As for supports, mandatory krivdiev meltis cheese combo with a diev3priest acting as the main support.

Small AMA if anyone’s interested.

5 Likes

Nice dragoon c2 represent.

No wonder i see tons of catagoons in PvP now…

congrats on the team achievement :blush:

Congratz! mind share the team composition? I mean, the rank path of each team member? and for personal interest, your build is full int or mixed (if you are the warlock)?

kriv3diev3tao
pyro1link3chrono3
ele3lock2
cata3goon2
diev3priest1oracle1pd1

small con investment are always needed :). animus with all armors awaken hp rec + regard staff +13 trans10 with 2x lv8 blue

1 Like

Gratz on the first 40F clear!!!

Wouldn’t surprise me to see catagoon on there instead of hop 3 goon.

Finestra is overrated and spear throw’s damage falls off at rank 8 with the animation. Meanwhile cata dmg has improved a lot and pain barrier is key to dps later on.

People are just starting to realise that sw3 cata 3 goon 2 is a good choice for PVE as well

1 Like

Holy ■■■■ Jesuschrist, how much matk is this staff providing? 3k?

total = (604 + 231) * 5.5 = 4,592
add Blue Gems…

Congrats guys! How does your Kriv3 like his build? Know a couple of people who were toying with the idea and trying to solo support with 4 dps.

No problems with that. People blindly follow the meta…

Cata-goon is solid all around imo. Rush is simply too good and with 30 hits and ease of use, i dont see it being irrelevant any time soon. It can only improve with transcended weapons.

The reverse is also true, i often see dopple doing well in PvP…

Congratulations on the clear! All the best to you and your teammates ^^

-S

5.4k MATK or 6.4k cant remember.

Congrats on the 40F clear

3 Likes

Kriv3 here, loved it to bits. usually solo support for 10f/15f. haven’t tried it yet but should be possible up till 26F.

“Achieved Pinnacle” “Yugimori - title achieved - RMT King” “RMT”

Congratulation

1 Like

Grats! …so like, now what?

1 Like

Grats i guess…Now try without Melstis combo.

Now, you do it again until you have Solmiki equips on all your 12 alts. Welcome to TOS.

1 Like

Now try without wallet knights and without eternal Ausrine Krivis Dievdirbys. Comeon, is this really supposed to be something special? Party full of meta builds and wallet knights is basically supposed to clear this content…

1 Like