Tree of Savior Forum

Julie is gone! :(

has nobody except for sadhus noticed?
she told everyone on the sadhu thread that she was leaving and shes gone now.
the only staff who actually did a good job with helping us
what will we do now??? :disappointed:

1 Like

It’s sad, the forum staff are usually the ones taking the blame, but they can’t really do anything other than announcing what was confirmed :frowning:

i could not find it in the off topic?

titled Julie Appreciation Thread

i remmebr that was a thread that was up even before she left, its not about he leaving, juts appreciating here, uless it was edited or someone made a new one.

Ohhhhw really?!
NOOOOOOOO

Julie was doing such a great Job! She was my favorite Staff Member (now its back to John I guess)

Really sad that she is gone.

Seriously?

The one staff that I actually like.

Why though?

Is it because of the amount of hate replies/PM she got from retards?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

:anguished: I-it can’t be. How could this happen? Tree of Savior is repeating the same mistakes. If she’s gone, they’ll probably replace her with an Asshat. It’s like God-Poing and Heimdall all over again.

she tried her best for the future of the game but was not appreciated. so you’re probably right that she will be replaced with someone who knew nothing about game.

Like she will be replaced…
What imc probably learned from this experience is that a CM is useless for them.

the forum will be destroyed without a responsible CM though.

if a forum is abandoned for a long time, people will think that forum was useless, and the community will deteriorate and people will start leaving forum and when that happen, the ammount of feedback decreases, without feedback IMC seems to struggle to know what’s the problem they need to address so the game will be slowly abandoned and you can probably imagine the rest.

this is not the only possible outcome though, just saying it’s very likely. i’ve been following a lot of forum from the very start and some go down this way it’s very sad.

1 Like

“Where did the goddess go…”

4 Likes

I know how you all feel, it’s a very sad and wrong thing. I can only hope she finds another job with management that actually appreciates her.

7 Likes

melon appeared! XD ‍ ‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏

1 Like

woah melon and loli commented on my thread :0

1 Like

1 Like

Sadly I find that her being gone was already evident based on the conduct of the forum getting even more negative. Not going to lie with a community like this I am surprised she lasted as long as she did and I commend her patience. If people want IMC to notice positive feedback there should probably be a more positive environment to post it.

1 Like

Why should we post positive things about a this bunch of… ? I mean it. Honestly… This is a product and we paid for it. What we got? Just look at the problems.

If they want positive feedback, they have to work for it. That’s it.

4 Likes