Tree of Savior Forum

[Info] Lv350 Masinios Materials Location & Recipe + Challenge mode & Unique Raid

Somewhat true. I got 16~17 materials for Staff/Rod in about 2hours.

1 Like

Have seen some dedicated specialized farmers. All coast map mobs are ice element. 3x merge red card +30% damage vs ice enemies, and 3x carapace purple card chance to restore SP when defeating ice enemies on a reiter3.

:tired:

Have already seen several steam server mashinos weapons, but no equips yet.

If there is any lacking info or if you have any tips, please help me and leave a reply to this thread. Even on KR forums there is no guide which shows the spawn locations of the mobs per map.

Doesn’t tos.neet.tv show spawn location?

Yeah it does, and you can also check the item drop rates: if I’m not mistaken every new item required (for both weapons and armors) is at 2%, so not bad at all, even if the number required is high the drop rate makes up for it (also, the spawn rate on these new maps is insane :smiley:)

It shows the specific location on each map!? Then I have taken a difficult approach.

Yes, most are 2.0% . When I made the guide, this info was not available on tosneet kr yet. On fresh-release on KR server, the mob spawn was very low. Then a patch increased the spawn rate a lot on all Coast Material maps. iToS received this patch too. Happy farming!

Is this what you mean?

1 Like

Yes, this is what I just found too. I was too early with the guide, could’ve saved some time waiting for tosneet to update this info. I will update first post with this info.

1 Like

We appreciate all your hard work though!

2 Likes

Thanks Kanna, I hope it was useful for some farming players. I did not get any spawn location wrong, just checked with tosneet. Tosneet images show each specific spawn location, so I have replaced my own images which were made by walking through each map in game with the tosneet images now.

3 Likes

Im CC-enchant and I think Hydra card is better for a long run (not just for ice element).

Is Froster Lord Card also red? It might’ve been a good combo with Hydra if its purple card tho.

Froster lord card is a Red card yes. Hydra card works on Frozen enemies (frozen by CC). Merge card works on ice-type enemies (elemental type of mob). Mob can be ice, dark, earth, fire.

About prices of materials
When buying, you should not pay more than 50’000 silver per material. The droprate is very high (2.0%).

If the demand is very high, try to settle for 100~120k max if you are very desperate for materials.

Don’t waste your silvers!
When this patch was released on Ktos, material prices were very high too. Players would waste silvers and buy for 100k+ per material. Then after a week of farming, the materials would flood market and prices dropped below 100k per material. The droprate is high and the spawn is high.

Save silvers to buy the recipe.

4 Likes

But i thought you said the drop rate are the same as the previous material, 2% are quite high compare to 0.24% (I’m looking at you symbani -_-)

The change to 350 DG orange gears is good. High drop rate for materials will prevent farming drama since people do not need to camp for days in a same spot. 330 unique dungeon is fair to farm recipes. You cannot just make more chars and enter dungeon as daily, you have to do some Challenge mode entries to be able to enter.

Just do not bring any silver/shards/cards/gems when entering that 330 unique raid LoL I lost 10m last night when trying to do it :tired:

Yes, I made a mistake based on feeling about drops! This is why I have posted the correction now. Hopefully you did not buy mats for too expensive.

:tired:

Will we get one day a filter in the market, it was already a nightmare for hair costumes and now with rng you have to check manually berthas and primus…

Added this tip to first post. Have seen a lot of itos challenge modes starting at bad locations on maps.

Challenge mode tip:
When you interact with the portal, do NOT press ‘yes enter’. Instead, keep the dialogue box open and move to another better spot on the map. Then press OK enter on that spot. Challenge mode will start on your new location! Find a location for easy mobbing.

Wow just saw some masinios effect translation in-game (and on tosneet). :tired:

Please use mine (1st post of the thread) instead.

2 Likes

Challenge mode rewards from Rainbow-cube are team-storageable. Including the Attribute point vouchers (first post full list of rewards).

I like how the rainbow cubes have all those gems in them, including diamonds and peridots which are literally worthless, but don’t have opals which you need for the Raid Stones.

Not like opals are all that hard to get, but I still have to say it’s kind of amusing.

2 Likes

Updated first post, added more explanation to Challenge mode and Unique Raid sections. Added some tips vs the unique raid boss. If anyone has more tips, please reply.

To get opal and mithril for the Raid stone recipes, I recommend Hunting Grounds. They drop very easily at the HG.