Tree of Savior Forum

[Info] Lv350 Masinios Materials Location & Recipe + Challenge mode & Unique Raid

The material was available with the new Content patch (patch which increased max level to level 360), the new content included the new maps & mobs & materials.

After this patch, the rank 9 class patch was released.

1 Like

After seeing that stats on the crossbow, do you guys think its still worth it for me to craft Regard horn crossbow?

If you are a QS3 player, you should wait and craft the new Mashinios crossbow, it will need 2 practonium. You could get a blue/purple Pevordimas crossbow or use didel grand cross until level 350.

are there any infomation about “chalenge mode entry = 1 per day” ? is that per character or per team ?

Think it is per character like everything else. I didn’t play this mode on multiple characters on 1 day, cannot say for sure.

I made a mistake. I forgot a change. The strike def on this shield was changed to strike attack after a patch. Will edit first post.

Will also mention another important change: Since Rank 9 patch. all armours on KTEST & KTOS have safe anvil upgrade until +5 (like weapons). Also applies to bracelet & amulet. This will arrive later on iToS.

Hi Greyhiem, how about accessories like rings and necklaces? Are there new ones that are better than solmiki medal or max peta?

Hi kenkoyka9, the necklaces are already available on iToS:

about to the challenge mode. So it’s a mob in random high lvl maps? you need to kill it for enter on challenge mode and make all the stages for get just 1 warp stone or you can get the 4 in the same challend mode entry. because you need 4 for make the unique raid mode right?

I realize I have not explained it properly. Thanks for asking.

Yes, the mob is a random mob in any map above level 200, it is similar to Red glowing mobs, but the portal mob will glow purple/pink.

There is a level limit. If you are higher/lower than 30 levels, you cannot enter the Challenge Mode Portal on the map. Example: you defeat a Purple on a level 280 map. Your level 330 character cannot enter the portal.

About the stages
To clear 1 challenge mode stage, you must defeat a lot of mobs to fill the ‘challenge mode bar’. Once the bar is full, you must defeat a boss. Each challenge mode stage has a time limit of 10 minutes (must clear all mobs and boss within time limit).

After defeating the boss, two portals will appear: blue portal & red portal.

If you enter the red portal, you will continue to challenge mode level 2.
If you enter the blue portal, you will leave and get 1 Rainbow Cube reward (for clearing challenge mode stage 1).

Clear stage 2 and leave = 2 cubes
Clear stage 3 and leave = 3 cubes
Clear stage 4 and leave = 4 cubes
Clear stage 5 = forced to leave (finished everything) => 5 cubes.
If you fail at any stage, you will not get any cubes.

Open the cubes to receive a random reward (the list is in the first post). You cannot reroll the cube.

You might be lucky and get the Recipe for Raid Portal stone.
To craft a raid portal stone, you need:
.Recipe for Raid portal tone
+2 blessed shards
+5 mithril
+5 opal

Image:

1 Like

You need 4 of those stone and the raid doesn’t guarantee a lv 350 recipe right? What seems to be the drop chance?

Please share this with people complaining about this event’s blessed shards. They’ll go to good use :smiley:

Does plate armor parts can be used by all classes or just by swordsmen (like Nyx parts)?

and the correct me if i’m wrong: “Challenge mode” can give out 1 portal stone (out of 23 possible items) -> 4 of them will be consumed to enter the “Unique Raid” that can give out one 350 orange recipe (28 recipes). Farming 350 gears will be tough

No, the Raid does not guarantee a recipe. Unlucky players might open the cube and get Sierra red dust. The price of recipes is quite high (Mashinos staff recipe 80+mil, example), of course it will depend on your server’s economy too. The drop chance is unknown.

The unique raid chance to drop stone (recipe) from cube, I do not know this. Maybe all items have the same % chance to drop.

@ravenstarz4u Shards are easy to get. On KTOS, all HG mobs have a chance to drop blessed shards! You can also still saalus of course.

@Su-Kral All new practonium armours can be used by all classes. Yes it is correct. If you clear 1x challenge mode until Challenge mode stage 5, you will get 5 rainbow cubes. Each cube might give you 1 stone (recipe). Cannot be rerolled.

Yes, the unique raid has 28 recipes, 1 practonium, and Red sierra dust as reward. It is difficult to get your preferred item, because only 1 item will drop from the Unique Raid Cube.

If you’re unlucky like this player, you will get 14x red sierra dust from the Unique Raid bosscube:

And example of opening Rainbow Cubes (from challenge mode stage 5),
Received: 1x Obsidian, 1x kugheri symbani sword, 1x portium, 1x horn of green charog, 1x warp portal stone recipe:

The last cube opening did not fit on the video, it was the warp stone recipe.

Will update 1st post with this info later. Sometimes forum formatting is difficult.

2 Likes

I’m actually a Reiter, i need crossbow just for the slot & stats

Then, Regard horn is also ok if you are looking to get crit attack and some crit rate and +SP. Or craft a mashinios crossbow and sell it, and use the silver to buy 5 regard horn crossbows.

Tip for everyone:
it is possible to open the text-dialogue of ‘enter challenge mode portal?’ and move to a better (smaller) spot on the map. Then, press ‘accept/enter’ and you will start challenge mode on your new better spot.

Video: she opens the dialogue box but doesn’t select Accept until she moves to a better spot on the map.

Think about the AoE mobbing ability of your class and consider using this trick.

Note: it is unknown what will happen to party members when they enter the original portal location.

Does anybody know if the Mashinos Mace proc is affected by Trasmit Prana additional dmg?

aww… the staff didn’t have any special effect >_<

1 Like

Jiyuu!
It had an effect before. All weapons did. However they decided to remove those effects on several weapons.
Old 2Handed mashinos mace effect: Reduce enemy’s block when they block your attacks.
Old 1Handed mashinos sword effect: chance to increase crit rate when attacking
I forgot the old mashinos staff effect. It was something with magic attack and magic amplification.

@Parzifal Don’t know.

:tired:
sighh…
staff with special effects will be good for enchanter2, imho…

To anyone who asked about the daily limit.

Is the daily limit entry for Challenge mode per char? Yes.

Receive a debuff (cannot enter challenge mode anymore) on 1 char. Swap to other char => no debuff on that character. This is my experience.

I have finished farming materials for Mashinos rod. Just need the recipe now, then I will test the rod effect.