Tree of Savior Forum

[Info] Dungeons & Dungeon Drop List (updated for Rank 10 patch)

For the new dun 300 (previous 290), You notice that Do not destroy the wrong orb. But
other orbs may destroyed while killing the mobs. Is it OK for clear with an accident?

Oh boy, I thought that they changed the rewards/entry system to work like Saalus, like you’ll only get stuff & “enter consume” after you complete so you don’t have issues with random disconnect or people trying to screw your run :sob:
Not so happy to hear this :’<

EDIT: tks guys for all the info :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Drop rate for cards is very low. If you need cards to level other cards, you must get them before rank 9 patch! Go rush dungeon 50 boss and reroll cube for 20k, you will probably get a shadowgaler card.

1 Like

In silute, every sunday (sometimes in the week) people make book event, 25 people with 5-10 books each XD

Albums will only drop in Hunting Grounds post patch, so they may become more pricey.

2 Likes

About dungeon 300 orbs: it does not fail the dungeon anymore if you destroy the wrong orb. Just get the right orb to open warp to boss after destroying the wrong orb. The boss you pick does not affect the cube because there is only 1 type of cube (dungeon 300 cube). Pick the easiest boss for your class & party.

1 Like

i don’t think move all NPC to klai is good…now when rank reset event come they alow us to skip advancement quest (like what they have done) ppl will go 350 when only klaipedia map explored :lul:

Instanced dungeon change: multiply token option is available after you defeat the boss and before you accept ‘receive rewards’.

Dungeon drops available and shown on dungeon UI, still have to list the drops per dungeon in post 1.
-Dungeon 50 finished
-Dungeon 120 finished
-Dungeon 180 finished
-Dungeon 230 next

Reference:

Dungeon 120 drops both Petamion recipe and drops Petamion directly from cube.

Updating first post Drop list.

4 Likes

Update 2017 Dec 29
Finished all Dungeon drop lists (end of post 1). First post is completed.
Thanks for reading, hopefully it will be helpful for (new) players.

3 Likes

KTEST patch:

Instanced Dungeon Silver Drops:
- Instanced Dungeon Silver Rewards are now adjusted to be given based upon the character’s level.
(The same changes will be made to EXP too.)

• Entrance Level + up to 30 Levels = 100%
  • Every level after 30 = -2%
  • At an 80 Level Difference, 0% Silver is obtained.
  • Each Party member’s silver drop reward is calculated individually.

That will kill dungeons for good
No one will bother to run any low lvls ones to help newbies anymore

Petamion from 120 and MaxPetamion from 180

is that correct?
game shows Petamion in 230 :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi diane, after the rank 9 patch, it is indeed correct. Steam Server Game interface drop-show is outdated :sweat_smile:

Updated Korean drop shows dungeon 120 (necroventer boss) drops both recipe-petamion and crafted petamion.

where you guys go to farm silver now if thats the dungeon state… share pls ty

Clear other dungeon to sell petamion, max petamion, sissel recipe, intasurta glove instead of dg300 (bad drops) (reiter is most useful to clear lower dungeon).

Then go to HG340 farm primus items/card album/bless shard and sell.

Do not expect silver nerf patch for steam server soon.

2 Likes

Does the 270 dungeon drop Abrasives? I remember the old 260 did and was just wondering.

1 Like

Yup!

My friend got some abrasive from it.

2 Likes

is it really ok? can i use x8 exp tome?

if it could… is it better to use exp tomes on dungeons than using it on grinding areas?

Yup, it’ll save you a few minutes.

Generally dungeons if you don’t mind using resets or waiting.

1 Like

I see, thanks! :grinning: