Tree of Savior Forum

IMC wont raise my tp limit

Even in this thread i’ve said im ready to send to the staff any payment confirmations to prove that its not a fraud, but they havent showed up, have they?

They want the ticket system to deal with it, but the ticket system is slow as ■■■■, so if you get happy and go and buy TP to buy that shiny new thing that they’ve put on the store, basically ■■■■ you, because we wont let you buy it, you’ll have to wait whatever the time we need to ‘verify’ the payment is not a fraud IN OUR WAY, no matter what kind of proof youre willing to give.

Which IMO is a very shitty system and a terrible costumer experience.

@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

That should be pinned in the purchase page, is a newbie supposed to check ToS news if he want to buy TP?

Damn shady to me.

I’ve the same problem here. It’s unbelievable…

I have been here (well not here here, I mean…) since the time before time and I have the TP limit pop up too xD

joke on em, am a poor bastard that only have 5 TP worth spending xD

Its such a poor service, i have never been treated like this

Hope our issue gets resolved soon.

As many problems that plague this game, it’s such a shame to see this problem. For such a p2w game, you would think it would be easier for people, particularly newer players, to just throw money at the game.

Hope your issue has an amicable resolution soon.

2 Likes

Been a month already so soon is out of the question already xD

Dang bruh you got a lot of patience.

Sadly, i like the game, so i dont want to get banned by chargebacking

It’s no use getting posting, they’ve created this crap tp restriction system for new accounts (And some old too), to avoid charge back. Unfortunately this information is not described on the TP purchase page, and many people end up having the damage you had. There is no way, you have to wait, and this company does not care, when they say no, its persist until the end (That’s when they say something).

hows the game supposed to be put out of it’s misery when you buy so much? image

Feel yaa. Unfortunately it’s possible. I remember such a case. Anyway Savior fingers crossed so you’ll be able to buy those packages before they’re gone :crossed_fingers:t4:

Do update the thread if they managed to remove your spending limit.

Good news. I just had mine removed. Maybe yours too.

I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Finally, after a month!

RESOLVED!

Congrats man! Sweet victory!
Sadly my request got rejected. Probably because I recently made an account on steam (just to play this game) and the 900 TP was my first purchase…
Farewell wake up box!

What do you mean rejected? What did they tell you?

Get cucked for spending without thinking.

Hope you continue to enjoy the wonders of ToS

:joy:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.