Tree of Savior Forum

IMC just drop the server files and leave

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

14 Likes

weekend holiday killer

good job,imc

it’s very frustrating. nice job imc

1 Like

this one is the most important

either you have a reasonable RNG OR a time consuming grind, but both together are jsut overkill

1 Like

This is just insane…

Also…

:tired:

7 Likes

Sounds like Maplestory 2
:haha:

3 Likes

PLAYERS: THIS!

IMC: MONEY PLZ, THX, BYE

also imc: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

2 Likes

pain

5 Likes

Ignore the voice of the people comrade Kim

And now they’re removing silver drop from fields and HG instead of adding anti-bot countermeasure.

Can you suggest 1-2 games that successfully eliminate (or 99%)of it? Cant find from google. I wanna read what and how they do.

A bot user told me captcha easily bypass, just like the gameguard. It’s more annoyance to normal.

There is a very lazy solution, remove market, auction house, any form or possible trading.

I don’t get it, are you being sarcastic to this thread or that’s an actual solution? It won’t be your typical mmo game anymore without market.

it’s sarcastic, he said it’s lazy solution after all

Make currency-style items like blessed gems account bound–no need to completely remove trading, just remove the items which are currently treated as silver-equivalent.

Also for all the bitching I’ve done about the last update and upcoming one, I still have not gotten a single archstone (or fragment) despite doing all my weekly content which has a chance to drop one and pouring a large amount of silver into Goddess’ Grace every time I can. This model is unsustainable.

They should slow down a bit with putting end game contents behind a huge wall of RNG. I’m talking about arhstones btw. They’re so expensive, it’s making people think of getting alternative means to get it.