Tree of Savior Forum

Please IMC, give us an updated and well explained data base for Tree of Savior

c) guild boss raid (gosal raid) is not 100% practo rcp reward. so rip to wasted time to just get academy/shieldcharge/pots/etc. :smiley:
felt sorry for your lost. but clicking twice seems easy

In the guide that I followed it was saying that the cube would reset after 24 hours. I opened it yesterday, wake up today exciting to open again, and I found that. And even if I did get open twice, would I have to reopen it after the cooldown end again? You think it is possible for someone who have life log in at the exact time, just to open a cube?
The biggest problem at my view is that, imc don’t provide us an official and updated data base for us, so we can know how to take certain decisions.

Hmm in no.8 step of the guide…

8: Open the cube and pray for Practonium, it will prolly be potions, if so scroll down in inventory and find the mangled cube and click it again to reassemble it and put it on a 24 hour rl cooldown

Personally I think even with an official strategy guide + forum guides etc, there will still be players who will fail to click it.

In order not to make players quit due to game not being intuitive enough, I suggest to have a popup dialog box every few minutes to notify/annoy players to reassemble the cube.

The mechanic to get practonium is really bad, IMC should really implement some other way to get it than the current way of getting it via the RNG based mystical cube.

4 Likes

This is the 3rd korean mmorpg that I played, (trickster, elsword, tos) and looking how the things are going currently, I dont have many hope in this game. It is a game for very very hardcore players, and I can’t pass so much time playing. If you don’t play hardcore then u have to put money to be strong. And with this new damage formula, that increased a lot the dependence of weapons, I started to see what this game will become in future. A game isn’t supposed to be boring, repetitive, and make you have the mentality that u need persist so u will be rewarded. A game is supposed to be fun, and it is not fun log in each 5 hours to open a cube.

Practonium is such a powerful object, capable of turning someone’s opinion upside-down completely.

5 Likes
  1. The guide is correct especially this part you just ignored
  1. No one needs guides. It’s not rocket science. Just see what you get and try out stuff like clicking on it. You got something with an expiration timer which did not what is ultimately supposed to happen. How many options are there to continue? Click and see what happens. Don’t click for bad ending.

2. That’s the problem with all of you blind guide sheeps. Espeically if the blind guide sheeps do not even fully read the guides they completely relay on without using ones brain.

Clown fiesta indeed.

Personally about the Unstable Cube I found it a very nice gimmick because it’s unstable. That means if you don’t fix it in time it breaks which was actually made ingame through an expiration timer.

2 Likes

No need for that.
Just make mystical cube a consumable item that, when opened, gives one of the following two possibilities:

1. another mysical cube on a 24h cooldown timer + that random item ( in my case its usually a purple potion) or
  2. a practonium
    Problem solved. No need for an unstable cube, no need for any expiration date. Just a mystical cube that you open and which either contains another mystical cube (so you get to try again the next day) or a practonium.
2 Likes

Come on guys.

Just let him blame someone for his own mistakes duh.

Common sense is attribute now.

Like the new corsairs with no pillage attribute.

17 Likes

TL:DR version : Op did not open the mystic box twice, lost his practo chance, quit cause practo is practically your life in the game. Thinks the only way to get stronger is to forfeit your life or spend absurd amount of money.

Your fault man. It doesnt even take a minute to just reread the unstable cube

4 Likes

Homie, you don’t need to open the cube every 5 hours. You open it once a day, the cooldown is 23 hours. You can leave the damn thing in your inventory for a week and it’ll still be there considering you REASSEMBLE your mystical cube right after right clicking it (it immediately spits out a purple cube which you need to turn back into a mystical cube by right clicking it again within 5 hours or it expires)

3 Likes

A lot of white knights telling him it’s his fault for letting his box expire, but what does that even matter.

Without that pract he’s pretty much locked out of the little endgame content we currently have. When one mistake renders a character you spent 100+ hours on useless you really have no choice but to quit.

6 Likes

i lul so hard with this guy, go quit this game isnt really worth for you lul :v
but i like that poin if IMC isnt really good to explain their own games, cos of that all we need is READ ANYTHING CAREFULLY for understand it.

~wigglewiggle, 2017

2 Likes

If you read my negative review, you will understand all the reasons why I’m leaving. I will take a break of one year, I am sure that next year this game will have a higher inflation, items will be ultra op and make u insta dead in pvp, there will have more rmt, pvp will be p2w, and there will have any improvement in optmization.

The problem of practo was only the last straw, indeed I commited a mistake, I thought that u had to click on mystic cube, and after 24hrs I would get another. Before I create this thread I searched peoples that had the same problem than me, and there are others.

The problem of these people who negate the facts and pretend that there is no problem, is that they limit the potential of the game, because they support the good and bad things of the game, so imc will not need improve the game, because they are satisfied anyway.
The comments of these people mocking me, show how will the profile of players be in future. Cashers, people who spend all day farming an item, and that still mock “noobs” like me because can’t spend so many time/money to compete. Well I’m very glad to don’t have so much free time, it means that I have family, career, etc. (But money I really would like to have more q.q)
Those guys think that they are the winners, just because they have a op char in a game. These kind of people kill the fun of the game for many people, I have seen it many times…

But I also thank you for all the positive messages, no one feels happy abandoning the game, and is really good to see that some of you understood my reasons and sent message of support. You are the peoples who really help this game grow, if there would be more people like u in this game, I think it would be a pleasure to play.

4 Likes

Why would someone discard a history book? They reveal so many things about the game story, it’s so beautiful :heart_eyes:

It had a timer on it LMAO,how did you not notice or even look at it.

1 Like

Some of the nasty, toxic replies to this topic show why few people play this game. Behavior like this does not attract people, nor does it make those making such statements appear sensible.

This cube just is poorly explained in the game. As simple as that. The way it can fail is far more punishing than even games considered extremely punishing, such as Dark Souls. Not a single fight in the game destroyed your time and resources as much as this cube can.

My cube is fine, by the way, it’s just an awful mechanic.

12 Likes

Imc, aways imc.

4 Likes

Nice thread.
Lets have fun while it lasts. I give it a maximum of 12 more hours until staff delete it. With or without whiterabbits flagging it.

huehuehue

2 Likes