Tree of Savior Forum

IDEA: Silver awards for EVERY raid

As per title. Why not give silver after the end of every raid.
And I mean every raid (ET, Velco, Auto raids), to alleviate the silver nerf that’s plaguing our economy at the moment.
Let’s face it. The economy is fudged. High supply, high demand, low spending.
Unless you’re in the YN or GS.

Just a thought from me.

And I still firmly believe that the silver nerf has killed a ton of players off the game. And also the fun and feeling of accomplishment of getting rewarded after runnning a cm or ds.

maybe give it a thought? the economy is in shambles (telsiai)
And new players run away as soon as they realize the amount of no-life grind they have to do to progress.
@GM_Francis @gmt16 @gmessier98 @gmazza23

Or hell, at least come up with something that can help us players farm silver with less frustration.

fun fact Velco used to give like 1m per run back in pre Skiaclipse era which make it worth it to drag your ass out and do 5 runs per week (or was it 3?) with each run take like 10-15m.

2 Likes

See! If they bring it back, it can help newcomers and everyone else from avoiding to mindlessly slave away in Unknown Sanc.

Btw outside of farming silver for brikynite

My guy, silver is used for a plethora of things. not just briks.

I do agree putting back silver on the field (or anywhere please!), at least we can get some income while doing dailies.
IMC just doesnt care to actually make any effort to combat botters. Just lackluster report button which works 0% of the time.

And so here we are, broke af of a very crucial currency.

It feels that they do care a LOT about trying to kill out bots and alts. The lack of silver on fields and most of the contents was their response to the infinite accounts from goldsellers or just multi accounts in general. Affected everyone in a bad way.

The endless amount of Gabija Coin every thing gives helps to keep life going for the majority of the gameplay. And they are adding Silver on endgame party raids (5kk silver on completing) you will need 50 Raid stones somehow and the recipes too, soooooo its not great, but its something.
And i get that the party versions are heavy dependent of equipment, so maybe thats the reason the next event will boost fixed ichors a LOT for everyone. No joke my highest Overload is level 2 :sad: because its a pain to farm(or buy) Complete Debris and Dark Red. Sierra is quite fast to farm if you focus on CM with loot chance.

Just to note out, they are removing Solmiki Velcoffer and Skiaclipe today. :haha: Now the only raids that dont give silver are Glacia and Moringponia.

From today, every character in your account will have 1 run per week of Hard goddess raids, without having to craft recipes and use portal stones. So every nicely geared character gets 5-10m silver every week.