Tree of Savior Forum

Hethran Badge lv1 - FIXED 07-June-2018 (No quest logged Tested Clean Install no addons)

Please fill in as much as you can :
UPDATE Clean New computer, downloaded game NO ADDONS, vanilla install, STILL BUGGEDvideo update shows 2 uses in a row no quest given

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :Any time, tested many times

Server Name:Klaipeda

Team Name:BearPigs

Character Name:Fharmy,ExtraShards,Bearpig

Bug Description :
Use Hethran badge, the item consumes (removes), i get quest white text about what to do, but i do not get a quest log, if i use another badge, it keeps repeating, i get no quest, i was doing hethran quests months ago all fine, i crafted 1 item.
i Had 1 quest pending, from long time ago, finished it, and now i cant get anymore quests from hethran.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Pending Hethran Badge lv1 quest from 2 months ago, complete quest, get reward
  2. Use hetrhan badge lv1 at city,consumed and get white text quest order on top of screen
  3. Quest log has no Log quest to do any quest
  4. Use Another Hethran badge, consume, white text, no text log, already consumed 10+ badges , no quest to do
    if i go try to do the quests i get no items on the maps indicated.
    Alt was able to do the quests, but after 4-5 times now its the same problem with alt.

Screenshots / Video :
New computer clean install no addons of any kind, 2 hethrans used, no quest.

Working ok with another character video

AFTER 4 QUESTS IT BUGGED TOO, alt cannot do it anymore
UPDATE: third character did 5 hethram quests and bugged as well (daily limit?)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :keyboard

System

• CPU : i5 2400
  • RAM : 8gb
  • Graphics Card : gtx960
  • Mainboard : biostar 1155
  • Storage : ssd 240gb
  • Internet Connection : 200mb/5mb
  • Country, Region : mexico
1 Like

The same problem just occured to me and another player. We grouped up to do badges first few badges were going smooth. Then he didnā€™t get one while I did. We did it with only me getting rewards.

We decided to continue doing badges with the next one resulting in no quest entry, just the white text pop up after using. The objective spawned but neither of us can use it.

Server: Klaipeda

Teamname: cherysh and Tohkaa

Character Name: Cheryl and Rasphia

Date: 26.04.2018, around 1PM ST

EDIT: uploaded a video

1 Like

thank you, please send a ticket like i ended up doing, it wont resolve anything right now BUT, will notify that somethign is wrong.

I dont mean to spam imc with the same issue, rather, make them know it is NOT JUST ME, but a SERVER WIDE ISSUE

They did reply that they will look into it, but if you chip in, maybe its put higher in the list :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I made a ticket aswell in the hope they can find a fix soon :slight_smile:

Just a question: Have you both previously completed the ā€œSvalphinghas Forest in Troubleā€ quest?

Yes! Tohkaa (the person I did the badges with) and me both did that badge quest before it bugged out.

Yes. many times, maybe more than 8 times on my main character. when the quest bugged for my main it was after doing the Cave quest , but the other character was on the forest quest and the other on the slapingas quest.

I didnā€™t know this thread existed, so i opened a new one describing the same issue - please delete it if need be.

Iā€™d also like to confirm that the problem exists and that, unless my memory wrongs me, it started after the ā€˜Svalphinghas Forest in Troubleā€™ quest (the one where you find and destroy the mutated root crystal).

Okay, thank you! I apologize for the trouble and I will be passing this on to the QA team to double check. :sob:

Update: Just a few follow up questions:

1. Were you originally from the Orsha server?
  2. Does this affect all your characters (I know that holds true for @hentosama1)
  3. Are you in the middle of a quest right now? (not a Hethran Badge one)
  1. No, I am a new player from Fedimian.
  2. I donā€™t know - donā€™t wanā€™t to lose my portals on my alts and more badges - it is true for my main character. Initially i thought that it was due to some weird hidden daily limitations but I was not able to gen new Hethram quests the next day I noticed it.
  3. If you mean if I have unfinished quests - of course. Dozens of them. There are so many of them that i doubt Iā€™ll ever be able to finish them allā€¦

Hmā€¦okay, after this weekā€™s maintenance are you still facing an issue?

Yes.
That was one of the 1st things Iā€™ve checked. yet another badge disappeared with no quest (at least I did it one more time yesterday (3rd of May)).
And I was hoping to rush to the +SPR Necklace on this weekendā€¦

To anyone who still has the issueā€¦
Having lost the hope to hear the solution any time soon, Iā€™ve wasted a number of the badges that remained in my bag and think I found the culprit - the ā€˜Waiting for Daddyā€™ quest. It drew my attention cause it was marked as Party (on the right side). I decided to sacrifice my portal to that location and gave it up. On trying a badge after this its quest finally registered. Will try doing the quests a bit to see if it is OK now.

Upd.
No, it seems that it worked just once. After giving up the badge quest the next badge was again spent without giving the next quest. It is really frustrating.
I give up - what is the point of introducing something in the game if it does not work correctly?

1 original from Klaipeda, problem started when the server merge happened, did hetrhans quests long before this with no problems.
2 it just happened to my 4th character
3-i always have pending quests, but in the past this didnt seem to be any problem.

Same here , lv 1 and lv 2 badges not work

Server: Silute

Teamname: TheSixSamurai

Character Name: ShadowShien

Just want to addā€¦ based on mine and my friends experienceā€¦ either solo or in party, the quest only worked onceā€¦ per character. not in one day, but per character only.

So if you use char A and your friend X in one party and you (A) activate the badge, if char A already did the quest but X not, then X is the one who get the quest.
If you use char B who never done it before, both char B and X will get the quest.
If both char (you and X) already did the quest, none of you will get the quest. It will just pop up in screen but none in F5/pending quest.

Itā€™s silly and frustrating. Just when I think I could use the hethran accessories before get the 315 red recipeā€¦

This issue should be resolved during next weekā€™s maintenance. :sob:

1 Like

no correction still remains the same here the item is consumed and no quest and activated several active on maps but none is possible to complete.
lv1 and lv2 ā€¦

Is anyone else still having a similar problem?

1 Like

solved and working now I will try to complete the quests, thanks for the correction ā€¦

@STAFF_Letitia

1 Like