Before rebuild my class was:
- Amazing heal thanks to mass heal.
- Stat increase thanks to divine might AND blessing.
- Both passive and active revive ability from priest revive skills.
- Field DPS thanks to Hamaya and Magnus Exorcismus.
- Non-cooldown constant DPS thanks to aspergillium.
- Kagura Dance to increase holy damage by Hamaya and Magnus exorcismus.
All these had great synergy since they all were mostly magic-holy type of attacks.
It was a great build to provide support, needed in parties, and above average DPS.
I have no idea how to build a cleric for rebuild.
So i have some questions:
- Is priest blessing still good?
- How does heal fare compared to mass heal and potions? The new heal has some weird direction buttons so not sure how that works.
- Is Hamaya amplification by exorcist good?
- How does Kabbalist tree of sephiroth fares against mass heal, heal and potions?
- How common is the oracle population? It seems to be insanely good based on some guides but if there is 1 oracle in the party there is hardly any need for another.
I want a build that makes me useful/needed for parties but still able to do decent damage.
I thought in make a Cleric>Priest>Miko>Exorcist at first but i have heard negative stuff about Miko and Priest so thought that may replace them with Oracle and Kabbalist if it’s worth it.
One of my biggest concerns is that without aspergillium i don’t have damage skills that don’t rely on cooldowns.