i deleted my dex wugu and start new str wugu

so much fun with wugu-centric build

i’m using solmiki bow/crossbow+dagger from lv1 till 170++

it still do a lot of damage

the most anoying thing is mob die in few poison tick

mob dead before spread poison make dg clear sux

my high dex wugu rushi 290 after fixes

2 Likes

Nice, do you know where can I find Manahas set guide? can’t seem to find a guide anywhere.

Only wrong map names

1 Like

Really appreciate this bro. Thanks!

1 Like

Anybody got a new build plans for Wugushi this coming patch? stats etc…

Archer2rang1wugu3musk2 - Full STR - Good at bossing, poison tics while bursting with musket.

1 Like

Same as his, but with Cannon 2 ^

And might go Ar2-R3-SR3 to replace my QS3 Wugu (ping issue)

Does this build look good for after patch? Would Hunter C1 benefit Wugushi as your pet could hold mobs down while you poison them?

KTOS update
○ Circle 1 Skills: Debuff Lv.1
○ Circle 2 & Circle 3 Skills: Debuff Lv.2

When…

Select target -> coursing -> Wugong gu -> Spread the love…

RIP WUGUSHI??
my wugushi become so weak after update… i think i will try other class

Mine’s a bit weaker, but I’m still all STR. Re-transcending my Bow helped a lot. I’m still hitting around 10k a tick

I’m still struggling to find any decent build with wugushi after the rebalancing.

What builds, which took wugushi 2-3 into them, have you guys liked the most so far ?

Any tips for a build? I have mine Arch 3 wugu 3 so far and it is not that bad.

I was an Archer3/Wugushi3/Falc/Mergen before patch, and I am still that after patch.

My rotation is the following:

Blow poisons > Arrow Sprinkle > Throw Gu Pot > Triple Arrow x2 > Spread Shot x3 > Twin Arrows x5 (this is hitting 15k each arrow, full burst for Twin Arrows if over 140k damage)

It’s very powerful.

I am full STR and I have a +8 Aufgowle Bow Stage 5. All damage attributes are at 70.

Great, I just got to rank 7 what are the best falc skills now?

For Falc 1 I just tested Circling and Calling

If you will catch only one rank of Falconer, max Circling, Hovering and Call and the rest in Pheasant.

Catch the atributes for Hovering increased duration and the one that increase the speed and at least 1 lvl in Stun for pheasant so it don’t knockdown.

Hovering is pretty Strong… 800% per hit at lvl 5 and the Bird do it 7-8 times in the duration of the skill.

Archerc3>Wuguc3>Cannon1

full dex or full str?? please help