Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

im A3 full dex :smile:

dont have money? go superior wreech bow or superior cracked shooter+didel tower shield. save your money for skill

Light Gorithos/Superior Wreech Bow is cheap one

i have money, but not to buy example isbality AND manamana, im choice one of 2hd bow khasti/viper (what is the best?) or isbality

isbality&3 yellowgem+didel tower shield&2 red gem

Nice gear wugu3 cannon.

Solo siaulai

Solo dg290.

wow. those poison ticks. is it because of the skill attribute fix?

Yes.
And if you use the bazooka mode after poison, your damage will increase.
Works with sapper traps too.

i see i see. seems like cannoneer blends well w/ sapper and wugushi then. welp, i dont have cannoneer ahahaha

It probably works with hunter skills too but have not seen hunter cannon yet.

It does. Hunter>wugu3>cannon2 here.

1 Like

whih is the best card to use with wugushi’s throw gu pot.?

i have the reaverpede but when i check the damage each poison cloud deal almost 200 of damage. looks really useless

i see. the damage snaps itself to the current patk even w/ hunter skills huh. thats some good info

Guys, how’s the sinergy between wugushi and falconer? I’m planning a archer3>wugu2>falc3 and been wondering how falconer skills works with poison etc. Is it any good, is it garbage? Help please =D

i don’t have any in depth knowledge about this build but what i can infer is you wont have too much problem spreading your poisons. I’m also unsure if circling attribute will spread damage when using poison

i think circling will good with throw gu pot and maybe new jincan gu

waiting buffs/fix…

yeah that’s what I really wanted to know =(
Anyone to save me lol?

Gu pot already has infinite AoE atk ratio, so no need for circling, I’ve no idea if jincan gu works that way, I’m only wg2. I haven’t seen any wg falconer3 though, so can’t comment on the expand attribute.

It’s not for the AoE, it’s for the attribute that has 75% chance to cause the same damage to another enemy =D