Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Wugushi: The Venomous Tribe

it’s physical attack based (1 STR = 1 p.atack, that’ swhere the confusion comes from). Once we get the ktos patches, skill enhance will work like it does for all other skills, also aplying to physical attack instead of just skill damage.

Uhhh so I’ve recently played my wugu again. It seems like they changed the poisons to be reduced by physical defense now? I’ve used to deal my full poison damage even on mobs/bosses 20+ lvls beyond my lvl long time ago but I’ve been hitting 1s. Also tried to duel my friend with high pdef and my poison hit him 1s which wasn’t the case months ago.

Edit: Except gu pot, which I was able to deal my usual dmg to my friend.

worth get c3? or c2 is fine?

Hi guys. I just want to ask. I’m a Acher C3, Wugu C3. I think i’d like to have a wugushi which rides a mount (SR or hacka). Is it advisable to pursue this? And if so, what’s your recommendations? Thanks.

just be prepared to get dismounted when you throw pots, or deploy pavese

@caio_louco2 man you can record some video using runinght shot?? with the bow and mergen skills? to help me to decide =s

Wugu vs earth mobs (+50% poison damage), dg 290:

please anybody can tell me how is poison damage late game???

will it fall off very hard???

or does the damage still good facing the mob??? please help me on this thank you

can u tell me what does this mean??

so now increasing the att also increase the Poison DOT tick damage??
CMIIW

Lets just say that before that patch happened wugushi’s enhance attribute was like a ■■■■/nerfed version of the enhance attribute every other skill has.

That patch fixes the enhance attribute to work like how other “normal” skills work.

Increasing p-atk has always increased poison damage ever since the very beginning of this game.

Wugushi poison damage good. It’s just better now, and it definitely does not fall off late game anymore either. It just cannot crit, but in exchange it ignores defense and shield buffs.

If you want a pseudo crit poison wugushi, then you MUST go cannon c2 because bazooka gives a 50% damage increase at level 5.

excuse me for my missunderstnading…

so now if u increase Wugong gu and Needle blow ATT, it also increase Wugong Poison tick damage and Needle poison tick damage??

The damage formula of this game is as follows:

(((((Skill Attack + (Effective Attack * (100% - Level Penalty)) + (random(0% … 100%) * Magic Amplification)) * (100% + Base Modifier)) - (Effective Defense + Elemental Resistance)) * (100% + (0 or 50% if crit)) + (0 or Critical Attack) + Extra Elemental Attack + Enemy Specific Damage) * (100% + Skill Modifier) * (100% + Common Modifier) * (100% + Target Modifier) * (100% + Enhance Modifier ) + Bonus Damage

Seee the bolded part of that entire thing? That’s where the enhance attribute is applied to. What it does is that it increases the final damage of the skill you use.

(((((( Skill Attack * (100% + Enhance Modifier)) + (Effective Attack * (100% - Level Penalty)) + (random(0% … 100%) * Magic Amplification)) * (100% + Base Modifier)) - (Effective Defense + Elemental Resistance)) * (100% + (0 or 50% if crit)) + (0 or Critical Attack) + Extra Elemental Attack + Enemy Specific Damage) * (100% + Skill Modifier) * (100% + Common Modifier) * (100% + Target Modifier) + Bonus Damage

This is what the enhance formula looked before for wugushi poisons. What this one shows is that enhance attribute only increased the listed skill attack on the skill’s description, but now wugushi poison enhance attribute is applied at the end of the damage formula (like a normal skill).

ummm i was asking the poion dot damage (the tick damage) not the initial hit…

what i understand is :
Needle blow…
the time i press the skill then it shoots arrow and hit the enemy and do a intial damage
and then the poison dot damage (the tick damage) show…

the question is… will i get increase damage in the poison dot damage (the tick damage) if i increase the att??

im sorry because i cant understand…lol

The poison dot follows the same exact properties as the initial hit.

It’s like a multi hit skill. Similar to multi shot, barrage, and magic arrow, but you don’t have to stand there shooting.

So, to answer your question literally… Yes, increasing your attack increases your poison dot.

Sorry my bad…

Att = attribute… Not attack…

So increasing wugong gu damage increase attribute also increase the tick damage (poison…not the initial hit)??

Yes, increasing your enhance attribute increases the dot portion because the dot has the same properties as the initial hit.

Wow a good news!!! Thanks reilet

where the buffs and fix to wugushi come? :sleepy:

some qs3 wugu3 mergen here? i need help what best mergen skills to pick…
i think for triple arrow, arrow spinkle and spred shot… is the best option?

Well, mergen needs Triple arrow, arrow sprinkle. Save 5 points for mergen2.

With falcon1 circling => homing arrow little bit worth. Still the charge time is too much on homing arrow.

1 Like

With the new buff on Jincan, you guys think wugushi 3 is a better investment than falconer1 for mergen?? Ar 2 > Sa 2 > Wugu 2 >X > Mergen build.

On a side note, really hopes mergen c2 0 CD skill is AoE of some sort,