Note that this guide is still a work in progress. All information displayed here may not be 100% accurate. However i’ll do my best to verify the information before adding into the guild listing.
- 29th August 2018 | v2.03
Revised Pantorex item drops to include the missing items that weren’t there.
Latest Official Guild News
[ALL SERVERS] Territory Wars Third Beta Test
- 5th August 2018 | v2.02
Added a few more information on the drop loot sheet on the 2nd post.
- 1st August 2018 | v2.01
- Minor adjustments on 2nd post formatting and rewards listing.
- Removed further irrelevant information from the main post.
- 31st July 2018 | v2.00
- Full Revamp of the Guide to Guilds to accommodate the current changes to the guild.
- Removed all irrelevant topics and added new information.
- 29th June 2017 | v1.12
- Guild event listing currently includes 2 different colors to indicate different rewards.
- Red items are practonium based items
- Blue items are unique drops that the event provides
please note that this is only for boss kill rewards only.
- 6th June 2017 | v1.11
- New! Latest guild listing includes level requirement for the events, please let me know if any of them are wrong. HUGE CREDITS TO MIENZ FOR GIVING THE KOREAN SPREADSHEET!
- Edited guild rewards listing. As this is a highly sought information, this will be placed on top for better viewing.
- Practonium itself has been found. It drops on Level 14 guild boss kill. This has been confirmed with a screenshot from the ktos thread.
- After balance patch, all bosses seems to be heavily nerfed. you do not need to be incredibly geared to pass them. Level 7 guild missions and level 15 guild missions bosses have been nerfed and buff with average 7m hp as opposed to 700k and 250m per boss previously. Boss hunts at the lower level has been buffed starting from 20m hp together with hard bosses which scales with members. 20 people brings the boss up to 162m hp. Further calculation still needed, but average each person brings about 7-8m of HP for the boss.
- 24th April 2017 | v1.10 |
- Edited the reward listing to include missing bosses and rewards
- Edited latest guild news.
- 2nd April 2017 | v1.09 |
- 29th March 2017 | v1.08 |
Added listing of level 15 Guild Mission: Gele Plateau
- 24th March 2017 | v1.07 |
- 17th March 2017 | v1.06 |
- Added more information on the guild event listing based on the new content. We have confirmed the following details.
- Kurmis - 8 Tickets
- Gosal - 10 Tickets
- Naktis - 10 Tickets
- Raid: Returning Crisis - 14 Tickets (Requires level 14 Guild)
- 13th March 2017 | v1.05 |
- Added Official Guild News History (This makes it easier to review previous guild contents)
- Added more information on shield chargers
- Tidied up the guild guide.
- 12th March 2017 | v1.04 |
- Added additional rewards of guild event listing. (Credits to 13 Apostles)
- Added level 14 guild event: Demon Lord Hauberk
- Added Latest official guild news below here as an easier access for official guild information.
- Added Archive change log to reduce clutter on main page.
- Added additional information about shield charge.
- 6th February 2017 | v1.03 |
- Added more details onto the guild reward sheet.
- Added some minor information about speculations for Academy.
- 26th Jan 2017 | v1.02 |
- Added some guild event ticket information
- Added Level 13 Guild Event: Yonazolem Boss Hunt
- 11th Jan | v1.01 |
- Added Guild Skills
- Added Guild Storage
- Added Talt level requirements. (Credits to DeGozarukun)
- Added Guild Disband, Transfer Information (Credits to Shuchu)
- Work in Progress - GvG / War Declarations
- 9th Jan | v1.00 |
- Completed First Post.
Official Guild News History
Hello everyone! My name is PrimeMinister from Telsiai and I’m the guild leader of Eminence. From many of the various people that I’ve met, there are only very few who are have knowledge about what are guilds all about. Therefore, in order to help everyone understand a little further to what guild are about, I’d like to extend my knowledge that i know so far. There are of course many benefits of joining a guild and I’ll explain them the best that i can within this thread.
If you found any sort of information that is incorrect or lacking, feel free to let me know down below.
To create a guild, simply be at least Level 40 and head to the Klaipedia Master. Note that you need at least 1 million silver in order to create a guild. Once you’ve joined a guild, All your characters will automatically be placed into the guild.
He can be found in Klaipedia location at this area here. Simply talk to him and select Create a Guild and you’ll be on your way to have your own guild!
Do note however, if you choose to create a guild and not having a Templar character learning the Guild Tower Skills, you’ll lose access to the following functionalities of a guild.
- Warp from Guild Tower
- Personal Storage from Guild Tower
- Upgrade Guild Functionality
- Guild Quest <— the most important portion of every guild.
- Go to Hangout
- Territory Wars
- Declare Neutrality
In order to obtain these skills, you’d need to have a Rank 7 Swordman and choose to become a Templar Class. From there you’ll have a specific skill. Once you’ve increased this skill, you will have all the functions that the guild has to offer.
There are 3 skills in total that you can increase for the guild. Here is a summary of all 3 skills.
Increasing Guild Slot - each point in this skill will expand your guild capacity by 3. The guild starts off with 50 members initially and can expand up to 95 members.
Breeding - Each point will determine the number of companions you can breed at one time in the guild hangout.
Farming - Each point will determine (skill level * 3) number of seeds you can place in the guild hangout. Each seed upon a successful harvest will yield you 50x of that seed. For example, 1 Dilgele seed upon successful harvest will provide you 50 dilgele upon harvesting it.
Joining a guild (depending on your guild level) provides everyone benefits! To summarize, here are some of the benefits you can get among joining a guild.
- Able to farm for certain items
- Able to obtain specific guild companions
- Easier to get parties for Challenge Modes (CM), Raids, Dungeons and party play content.
Seeds can be placed / destroyed / harvested by anyone at all. Therefore ensure that you have mutual communication between each other on who’s seeds are those upon planting them! One thing worth to note is that over-watering your plant will kill them therefore avoid that at all costs!
Planting seeds also requiring the farming skill from your guild skills. each level of the skill provides you 3 seeds to place. Therefore if you plant 3x dilgele seeds and harvest them, it’ll net you 150 dilgeles! Seeds can only be used in the Guild Hangout.
Similar to seeds, companions can be placed, released or obtained by anyone at all within the guild. The food that it consumes before and after maturity is different. before maturity (within guild hangout) it consumes the normal companion food that can be purchased by any companion trader in any town. During the growing phase, if it dies without feeding, you will lose that pet forever. However once the pet matures, it will not die and acts like a normal companion where not feeding it will not kill the pet.
Only mountable classes are able to mount the pet. However as of this point of time, Alfafa is purchasable through the companion trader in Klaipedia / Orsha for 10k silver each. Therefore unless the pets level up, the stamina bar will always be 0. Getting a Guinea Pig gives better stats compared to the original Hoglan.
There are 2 types of guild events. Depending on your guild level, some of these features will not be available.
All guilds now have 3 tickets to use that is refreshed on every Monday 6pm Server Time. It is highly advisable to finish all of the tickets before the week ends as each and every event will provide drops and experience to the guild.
Guild Boss Hunts - Very straightforward, heading to the location and defeat the boss.
Guild Missions - This involves a series of challenges, Depending on the type of mission, you’ll may have to destroy some points, defend some points, solve puzzles and many more.
I’ll list down the type of events that are available on the 2nd post below.
Click the link below to head there directly!
In order to promote your guild, there are multiple ways to do so! Currently the first and foremost is adding an emblem! The first time you register an emblem, it is free of charge, however the 2nd time onwards, there’s a 12 million silver fee. Be sure to tick the Promote Guild located below in order to ensure that your guild is advertised in the Guild Promotion!
You can find the emblem under settings for the options below.
Creating an Emblem
- After you’ve created your emblem, click on register and on Open Folder to open the upload folder. Place your emblem there and click on refresh. If you’ve done it successfully, it should appear as below.
- Emblems must be in PNG (32 bit) format and sized 64x64.
- After registering an emblem, you will not be able to change it for another week.
- The first emblem can be registered for free. Changing it consumes 12,000,000 Silver (subtracted from the guild funds).
- Be sure not upload any indecent emblems or you may face suspension!
Creating a Banner Image
- This will be what will be shown to the players, for example, look at the image below when someone clicks on the Guild Promo! If you’d like to know how it looks like in game, you can see a sample from here as well based on our Banner.
Creating a Cover Page
- Cover pages are what will appear when a member clicks on the guild Promo. Use this to your advantage to promote your guild as this will automatically appear when a member clicks on your advertisement!
- Your file can go up to 768 * 3840 in total size in PNG format.
- If you’d like to view our sample, check out the link below!
Accessing the guild storage
In order to access the guild storage, it is a fairly hidden button if you’re still new to guild mechanics. You can either press alt+G to bring up the guild menu, or find it under your quick menu on your bottom right (where all the icons are at). From there, select the storage menu and you’ll see all the items listed there.
Upon clicking the image, you should be able to open up your current guild’s storage. Do take note that only the guild leader is able to distribute all the rewards. Here’s a sample of what we have gotten so far from the guild events.
Within the same page, you’ll notice that there are guild funds located in the guild. Unfortunately, as of this point of time, the funds can only be used to change your emblem. The first time you register an emblem is free, however the 2nd time you’d like to change, there’s a 12 million silver fee. The fee is deducted from the guild funds.
A guild tower only lasts for 7 days upon placing it. It can be obtained via the templar master and each Guild Tower costs 100,000 silvers. This can be purchased from the Templar Master in Klaipedia. If you place some seeds or rare a hamster within the period and the tower expires, the seeds and hamsters time still countdowns as normal.
You can donate talts via the guild tower. Click on upgrade guild then drag the talts into the box and click upgrade guild. 1 Talt provides the guild 20 EXP.
All Guild Events can only be started from the Guild Tower, the Guild Master and players who hold the permission to start guild events can begin them.
Invitation to guild
You can directly invite a person to the guild by typing /guild PrimeMinister (Please note that it is case sensitive) and it will not work if the person is in a instanced dungeon.
Guild Disband Information (Credits to Shuchu)
Guild Disband: Require the Guild Leader to Kick/Remove all other guild members, and ensure the guild is not in war with any other guild(if so, need to wait exactly 7 days before the war is over - even the war is canceled in the middle of it)
Guild Leader Transfer (Credits to Shuchu)
Guild Leader Transfer: Only available from Templar to another Templar Players. Require both of them to be in a same guild and inside Guild Tower for the option of transferring leader available(right click the player name). cooldown is 7 Days for each transfer.
Additional Tips: Guild Related Addons needs to be removed for these function to be available
Shameless guild advertising