Tree of Savior Forum

What are guilds? [v3.03] - Added Guild Territory War info(Re:Build Ready)

lvl 14 guild raid reward

Hi there @Plasmagica

Thatā€™s great! Thank you very much for sharing this with us :smiley: unfortunately we were bugged several times including yesterday so we couldnā€™t run our own, weā€™ll be running it tonight and see if we get other rewards, if we do iā€™ll share it here.

Thank you very much for sharing it!

cheers,

PM

hereā€™s our run and the reward, unfortunately it was just a forge though :frowning:

edit:

this is what we wouldā€™ve liked though. >_>

click to see a desired image

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/245826338764750850/293360138625089536/Untitled.png

1 Like

What is the easiest and fastest way to get Shield Charge?

What drops the owl egg?

wow very nice guide! i am a newer guild leader in Orsha server and this will help me guide for future guild contents!

I will be sharing this page link with my guild members. thanks!

@Sandu

Weā€™ve gotten a bunch from the guild boss hunts by killing the strong ones, some of them drop quite a few of it but itā€™s randomized.

@Plasmagica

unfortunately that is just a random photoshop image that was randomly made. was kinda sad that we got a forge after our attempt lol so that was just an image to troll people off. you could see the image has been easily photoshop in some parts i guess.

@Sung1

Thatā€™s great to hear, feel free to post here if you have any guild related questions. While I have to say most of the most arenā€™t 100% complete at the moment, weā€™re still missing quite a bit of information that i wish to add in, but iā€™ll gradually add them in once we got time

kr user channel with some guild raid vids, guild raid lvl 15 (cleared): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2pXc8uu9ZA
No display of reward though.
Vids are named ā€˜guild reidā€™ .

That video shows a reward at 37:17. Looks like attack boost potion: strike lv2.

Also, Devilglove can drop mairunas seeds.

@greyhiem and @trielav

Thanks alot for sharing this information. Iā€™ll be sure to edit it back once I get home. Unfortunately for the time being, seeing that level 15 does confirm on getting the first new mission for the latest update, Iā€™ll be hoping if some other guilds manages to reach that level so that we can know the exact rewards.

edit:

Added the information on the latest rewards.

1 Like

Hey, they are saying that in level 14 you can get the recipe of the box of the practonium, do you know anything about it?

Hey @guiradunz,

Iā€™ve caught on the latest news not long ago too and weā€™re definitely attempting on trying that, so far weā€™ve not attempted this so far and may most likely give this a try sometime this week. Iā€™ll update once weā€™ve gotten the rewards since weā€™ve just hit 15 also, we have a new mission to test to see the actual rewards that they give

1 Like

Dropped 2x forge will try it again tomorrow

1 Like

well guys, reaching level 15 wasnā€™t an easy feat, but reaching to 16 however is bracing new heightsā€¦ we have about 53k talts donated to reach level 15, level 16 requires about 100k+ talts which is absolutely crazy.

iā€™ve also updated the list to include level 15 guild mission details, weā€™ve not done the run yet though.

1 Like

what items can i get on the new Guild Mission? and on which level get i the new Guild Mission?

We have not cleared it yet, therefore I canā€™t answer you that question directly. But you have to be a level 15 guild in order to unlock the new missions called Gele Plateau.

thx now guild level 11 :smiley:

Thatā€™s great to hear! Keep it up and youā€™ll eventually get to 15 soon! More events opened up as you gradually level so make sure to do them all :blush:

i think level 14 is important for the second pract recipe :slight_smile:

We have yet to confirm that though, right now itā€™s just a speculation from the practo recipe thread. We attempted it yesterday but due to people disconnecting and etc, we werenā€™t able to finish it. Good news is that the boss isnā€™t as tough as we thought it would be, we will be reattempting it tonight and will update on what we get so far for the drops.

Stay tuned!

2 Likes