Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

i bough 315 purple hg rapier for 4m

seem like a lot upgrade compare to blue one

MY cata rapier has 100 atk less :<

I have now 2 Prac boxes to open everyday.
Should i farm the mats for the Blackhorn or get a substitute weapon untill then?
Got a +12 Cata Rapier (1100 atk).

Was huntingground farming yesterday it works … “ok”.(alone)
Used 50 Hp pots (Both versions) per h.

The dmg isn´t as good as with my doppel but he survives better.
And i have to say Fencer is Tricky to play i like that ^^

1 Like

Whats like the best BOSSING type build for Fencer 3? ( All opinions and reasons welcome!)

Shameless plug lads http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/n8jgdbekf6/

1 Like

Lol
I have exactly the same Build^^
Works good but i only have 270 leather set 2 sissel smal chryst and +12 cata rapier …all with lvl 6 green gems.

can anyone tell top 5 fencer rapier? now i hame pevodimas rapier and i dont know what next. solmiki, purine pevodimas, 1xpracto, 2xpracto or what?

Solmiki Rapier Lv315 Legendary

Black Horn Lv315 Orange

Lolopanther Rapier Lv270 Legendary

Elga Rapier Lv315 Purple

Purine Pevordimas Rapier Lv315 Purple-HG

Build a blackhorn #OrangeClub :sunglasses:

1 Like

#0PotentialClub:cry:

Theres a difference of around 100 atk between +11 T7 lolo rapier and black horn, and no difference at +16. Are the critical rate and dex from black horn that much better than the +2 to all skills?

Str build go for the lolo rapier if your a dex build go for Blackhorn.
I have 200 dex and 70 str rest con.
I need the accuracy and the critrate ^^

where I should add my 44stat points if i invested 178 str, 0 con, 100 dex? build: swordsman3/hl2/fencer3?

I just got my Black Horn and Im loving it. First position in every boss contest I participate, Now Im aiming for Sissels, a Purine Pev Dagger 2 slots and Glass Moles and it will be broken =D

3 Likes

I’m salty about that awakening

2 Likes

That feels when you spent like 15+ premium awakening stones already.

3 Likes

2nd try on that weapon XD

Rip. I’ve only spent like 6 so far, all trashy elem awakenings. But most of all, I hate how long it takes to finish awakening :tiredpopo:

1 Like

Tell me about it! I’ve used 11 Awake Stones on this and also, can’t make the mistake of forgetting to use one, or else I can’t re-awaken if it goes down to 0 pot:

1 Like

Hey, wanted to ask how should I invest my stats now, i’m pretty lost since the last stat update and i’ve been without spending even one (still get #1 most of the time in bosses) so yea, any help would be appreciated!

Hmmm, for fencer & doppel (both pve)
Solmiki plate or leather?