Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Pelt 1 is preety good with guardian def and evasion. Right now, I’m just really annoyed at knockbacks from bosses especially since evasion is absolute sht right now and require high tier stuff to make it really good without losing too much defense.

So i´m lvl 274 now after 2 day of lvling thanks to the comp.

After i use my Skill reset Potion next month i want change my build to this:

I dont want the 2 5oh skills because i have double slash and dust devil that deals more dmg.

Its a 200 dex rest Str/con build plan to use a Blackhorn in near future…

What kind of dagger is better? crit rate or elemental damage? I’m guessing crit rate but I’m not sure yet.

I have the same doubt, and also, which kind of gems are better for fencers, greens or reds? C.rate, or more raw power?

I would say it depends on you gear/build.
For my dex build Green>Red.
And i think Critdagger>Ele atack.

1 Like

Do fencers run ellagnaos or glassmole cards?

I believe glassmoles are better.

Sissels or phadas??

solmeme bracelet

Go for a 2 slot Migantis or Pevordimas dagger, or go with their Purine versions if you have access to them.

These daggers both add crit rate, then socket them with Lv6+ Green Gems (roasted ofc).

Those daggers can get 2 slots? That’s really good then.

better than lion head or the 2 pract dagger

1 Like

2 slot purine dagger is better than orange

a lot of cri rate and str

even one slot is better than orange

Guys, what do you think of going Barb instead of HL? Would i loose too much dps?
According to what i´ve been reading Sw3 really is a good foundation, then HL2 is the more popular choice, but i would really like to know from any Barb Fencers since im more keen to barbarian, would it be viable? Thanks a lot!

This type of argument will never end because it’s up to your playstyle. All 3 is viable. In the end it’s all up to your preference. If you like barb just go barb 3.

edit - o wait i thought doppel

Anyone doing PvP build for fencer? I am actually trying to make one focused on PvP, but i got myself a little confused with the new Stat system: i wanna go very DEX oriented, but i need the accuracy as well from STR, How much STR should i put on?

I guess you needthe blackhorn for that since it gives 60acc.
I planing to do a pve/pvp hybrid too but not sure if my strats will work then^^

Press F to Pay Respects:

######*not mine

2 Likes

Well someone must feel very sad now.

I guess it has the final option of being a skin for other rapiers… such a waste though >.<