Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

you try Sw2 - HL3 - F3 ? since 2 last skill from Highlander make more damage than DoubleSlash. u should try to see if will be better get gung ho and concentrate at 10 instead of 15, and get those 2 damage skills.

To my knowledge, it shouldn’t because it directly adds to your physical attack value… I could be wrong though (never bothered to test).

Concentrate might (like Blessing), but probably not Gung Ho.

Any experts wanna weigh in on this? :smiley:

I’ve tried on Concentrate, it does not.

Thanks for sharing for info on Gung-ho!

Skyliner + Flacconade Combo.
Balestra>Crosscut>Lunge>Glassmole>Spam Skyliner + Flacconade like a madman.

https://youtu.be/ugHK0DFG7iM?t=406

1 Like

That’s a lot of ouch. Do you suggest taking Lunge at 1 for the debuff alone?

edit: how do you time the skills to cancel the in-between animation/cool-off?

definitely following you all: I had a corsair fencer once and I’m now trying to save her someway
I’m going for SW3-HL2-Fen3 but I’m still trying to grasp the right distribution of skills for the classes.
If you have anything to suggest I’m more than happy to hear :innocent:

This is a brief overview of the skills I take:

Sw3 Max Pain barrier, gung-ho, double slash, and the rest to concentrate.

Hl2 Max moulinet, skyliner, crown, and crosscut

Fencer Max balestra, au fer, flash, sept, 1 composee, 1 prepa, 1 lunge the rest coquill

I’m still experimenting around though, if I can sacrifice some of Coq for other skills

Practice on real targets/mobs/bosses. Don’t do this on the highlander dummy because for some reason I cannot do this there at all. It’s usually flacconade in the middle press skyliner. As for dex, my total (not invested) is 120. Anything higher for me personally spams the flacconade or skyliner too fast, there’s no time to cancel their animations together.

No but in all seriousness, you can edit hotkey xml file inside your TOS folder so you press 1 button and it triggers 2 skills/hotkeys at the same time.

Hmmm, I see I see, thanks. Will try it out later because right now I have 300 dex total.

Yeah, I’m running out of slots for gamepad lol. Will try creating Set 2 for spam skills

Is it still worth it to max Epee? Any alternatives to Sw3-High2-Fencer for DPS? Dagger or Pistol for offhand? I’m thinking adding 1 Corsair but I guess it won’t do me any good as a DPS. Sorry if there are alot of questions. XD

Zucken deals decent damage i think, but only when your opponent is at shock state. At lv.6 roughly has 300%*8hit = 2400% (+50% on shocked enemy) = 3600% every 20 sec. At least 1 circle HL is necessary for Crown if you dont want to waste 5 sec delay to use Zornhau (your most dps skills now) while waiting Zucken up.

I agree with you about Cyclone, already in my mind when i know that level up cyclone wont add the duration, and only add abot 7-8% damage each level. Taking to my account, even it says hit each 0.2 sec for 5.5 sec (about 27-28 hits) but it always did 24 hits only. So 24*8% = 192% * 2OH = 384% each 50,5 sec (45 + 5,5 since the first OH wont make your CD count)

Are you sure about sturtzhau as aoe skills? or you mistaken it with zwerchhau?

Im divided between 2 builds and i made some questions to clarify my doubt. I would be very gratefull if someone could help me!

1-Is Sw2>Barb3>Fencer3 viable?
2-How barbarian synergise with fencer?
3-What are the stas distributions for the barbarian build?
4-Is Sw3>High2>Fencer3 a lot better than the previous build?
5-How Highlander synergise with fencer?
6-What are the stats distributions for the highlander build?

Well sturtzhau got 8 aoe.
IF the mobbs stand close you can hit many enemys with it.

I have to say i love zwerchhau.
As aggro tool and well its range!

Both have 8 aoe.

Not sure about my skills untill now…
I tend to make my doppel usefull in pvp so i´m Sw3>hl1>Barb1>Doppel3 now.
The doppel skills + 2x slash are enought skills for me it seems.

Important thing for the skill distrubution is if you plan to high trans the weapon…

Since fake multihits like Zornhau will easy reach Max dmg.

Btw did anybody know how exactly Punish works?

+25% actually.

Don’t ask me if it was 50% or not before renewal, that I don’t know, but it’s definitely 25% right now.

1 Like

I think Sturtzhau hitbox is too narrow, so its not a promising AOE. Well Zwerch and Stutrz only got +3 AOE, if you find yours is 8 so you have 5 AOE attack ratio in your status. While Cyclone is +8 AOE ratio.

Same, still not sure about the skill points distribution, but already feel comfortable with Sw3>Hl2>Dop3 build now. Love the Gungho and Concentrate damage bonuses that is so huge, and max Pain Barrier makes me very comfortable to not knocked down at most the time. Decided not to take Cleave from barb, cleave will just make another delay on skills rotation (ex: my zornhau is already up!! but my cleave is just 3 secs to go to up, so just wat for 3 secs. << its just a simple case, we may facing more complicated situation, especially for that Sw1>HL3>Bar1 build), However I find now that bosses or maybe mobs can resist Cleave debuff, dont know about before patch, but it happens to me sometimes. Zwerch debuff can be resisted too ofc.

is that still a fake?
i tried it in HL mastr dummy, and it (all dopp skills) does separated hit, and againts mobs if it crits it has separated crits too.

I think punish damage is multiplied by how many knockdowned mobs you hit in its hitbox. is this answer your question?

From what i used to see zornhau/zwerchhau/sturtzhau(?)/ are fake as i know at least by me they crit all or none.

thats my redel hits it separated crits.

going to look for another skills i sure i did separated crits, haha

This on Sturtz

Zucken

Having hard times to find it crits, since i have very low crit rate, 200 only, haha :smiley:

hmm, about Zornhau and Zwerchau i always find it all crits, not separated.
Gonna take a further test. . .