Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Yes u can - Frost Piller helps u there, if u play in a grp. (Getting 11 AoE Ratio is very important for ET. I have 3 Headgears each with +1 AoE, +2 with Vubbe, +3 from Squire Bufffood, +2 with Phada Bracelet)

Well i am full Glass Cannon, and i can facetank in a grp, cuz content except for ET is so easy that there´s no need to dodge anything. Well in ET its another topic (Ausrine helps here…)

I cant give u screens or videos atm, cuz my token run out and all my equip is on my Corsair Shinobi, since that was the last character i played (After the patch)

For my Dmg output…That always depends on the enemy i hit.

Only my bufs counted i can hit solid 45-50k per hit Attaque Composee on leather type enemies. About 15-20k on cloth and 25-30k on plate types.
Full buffed in parties. (E.g. ET lvl 25 i were at about 100k-120k per hit cuzed by Glass Moles and Enchant Lightning 100% uptime)

Yeah spamming Composee is constant damage.

Hmm i think ur dmg is still very low.
Its realy important to max ur Enhance attributes. Also Elemental Atk and Crit Atk means a lot for ur final dmg output. (Because of the scaling with Epee Garde - learn the dmg formula and after that learn to abuse it… :P)

Hmmm I see, I see. Thanks for the info, really helpful!

Man, fencers sure are expensive…

Hopefully I can get more silver somehow

Sera, I have an on point question (since I actually have a Fencer 3 alt as well).

My headgear (1,2 and 3) enchants are all Physical Attack +126 (no 2nd or 3rd option). Would I benefit more if I actually just swap them out for straight up Critical Attack +189? Or would going for Elemental Attack +99 (1 or 2 options) be better? Thanks!

1 Like

i use prep+stabbing as main aoe

what stabbing exactly? I usually use Prep > Balestre for mobs because of the AOE but I stick to Prep>Sept for bosses so I can make use of Balestre’s buff. It helps that I have CC from barb to position the enemies before dumping my set

hop c1 stabbing becoz i don’t have silver for fencer attribute

i got lv55 stabing 50 composee 33sept

other skill are almost nothing :sob:

Composee only tops at around 80m to max which I think works wonders for this build.

For Fence-Barbs like me, I’d love to build up Balestre but it costs 350m to max lol, hoping for a good synergy with R9

glassmole card = physical
ellaganos = crit attack
nuele = mdef

for my setup is crit attack + mdef , full dps hc is good but i think mdef is important

how about… Reaverpede? 10% dmg on medium mobs? How is that being calculated? Is it also good for fencer?

8 cards is only 8%. Plus, Swordies and Fencers in particular got enough modifiers. What we lack is on the left side of the equation… meaning before the crit multiplier like physical attack and skill damage. Since skill damage is really bad on our multi hits, you go for physical attack boosts. For that, full glassmoles or 4-5 glassmoles, the rest nuales.

1 Like

What? I didn’t ask about cards. I have no context for your answer, sorry. >.<

It’s cause Stabbing is like true 14 hits that you can stack with Preparation though I find hitting the dummy or flag in Crystal mines is 14 + 1 delayed hit if you just leave your character in that animation. I never noticed the +1 delayed hit until recently… Sept Etoiles is true 8 hits. Both of them got very similar skill damage so assuming each crit is around the same dmg, then more hits win in total damage. It has further AoE range I think equal or further than composse.

Problem is execution as all linear hit box skills but as long as you aggro on tight spots or running ET, it’s the best AoE and single target burst you can add to your fencer. At low aoe attack ratio, it’s impact will only be towards bosses but as you increase AAR, then you start bursting waves of mobs. Also, you can stop at 70% balestra. You can hit cap with ease on that.

Oh I see, thanks for the helpful tips.

I’ve been kind of wondering I should just continue saving silver for new content or rush some items but then again, my build heavily relies on attributes since I go for compact bursts not sustained damage.

Just to confirm, Prepa boosts all the hits on Sept right? I wonder if it’s worth raising Sept attri (at 50 right now)

Yes, Prep boosts all hits of Sept. I think you should focus on Composse.

Yes, it boosts all hits of Sept.

The other major concern is the execution time. Within that time frame, could you test roughly how many times can you use Composee?

Well this is a topic regarding ur investment into ur Fencer.

Straigt up: 126 PAtk is the same dmg than 189 CAtk (126 * 1,5 = 189)
Since Fencers never have to worry about PDef of enemies (Attuaque Coquille) we are free to choose between both in this case)

If u have Glass Mole Cards, than for sure go PAtk.

Going for elemental attack is indeed not bad, but sometimes u can have higher or lower values, depending on the enemy type. Whereas PAtk and CAtk will give u always the same dmg. (The best would be Holy dmg, cuz there are better modifiers on this, not sure can we even get the new element - Psycho on Headgears, cuz this one would also be nice)

I have 3 headgears with PAtk 120+ and 3 with CAtk 170+, and they are worth each silver i spent on them.
This 3 headgears make a difference of about 8k dmg per hit! if i crit + GM active (Grp Content)

In my dreams my headgears look like this:
PAtk 120+ (Most important imo)
CAtk 170+
AoE R 1 / Holy prop 90+

Although i feel AoE, would be the best.

Still the best option to increase ur Fencer dmg is always the Enhance Attribute first, just because the scaling for Fencers is so nice!

Also dont forget: Never use any kind of shield in ur Offhand, we loose a whopping 15% dmg, which is counted the same way as enhance is counted.

Yes, Prep boosts any Hit of Sept. (If u dont have stabbing always use Sept together with Prep) - aim for at least 70% (Still cheap and worth it)

Glass Mole yields +Dex (amount of stars) - this results in CRate not CAtk

1 Like

It’s 3.5 sec of 14 hits which means each hit is 0.25 sec. It’s not as slow as people make it to be. Not to mention you can Prep it and will definitely save you mana as opposed to spamming composse.

Edit: Composse is roughly 1 1/2 to 2 cast per second with decent speed if you record and slow down per hit. It’s roughly the same speed as stabbing.

Composse

Stabbing

@Cleodora

Thanks for the clarification! :slight_smile:

I already have all the items I described except for the dual/triple elemental headgear. Guess I’m headed down another Silver-draining alt route >.<

I do have a spare set of Phadas I can use, but right now I feel that I’m benefiting more from the Crit Rate I get with Sissels so I’m not gearing towards AAR… yet. :smiley:

The best alt for a Fencer is a Squire 3

• Weapon Maint. offers a huge amount of dmg
  • Repair
  • Tent and Buffood (at lvl 10 Food u can have +3 AoE Ratio food)

Yep aim for Crit Rate first, its more important to Crit, because no crit means no dmg.
Phada is not only about AoE, there´s a huge amount of CAtk too…

1 Like

Oh! What I meant by alt is that my Fencer 3 is just an alt. I keep em all well geared anyway.

On that note though, since I’m already working on a to be Squire3, you just sold me on it all the more. I originally just wanted it for Lv15 repair with the attribute turned off to satisfy my OCD (I don’t like getting over-repairs unevenly on my armors and accessories). I still buy over-repair for my Venier and Five Hammers and whatnot (as they benefit from it), but I digress.

Thanks a lot~