Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

rather go for 2 yellow on main hand and 1 red 1 greem on offhand, yes get the 220 dagger 2 slot if u want more output.

1 Like

Hi guys I used to play tos but almost a year of that, and i wanna comeback, and someone told to ask my doubts here cause “Everyone on the thread is nice and is willing to help, so feel free to ask for ideas there.”, so i have 3 questions
1st.- waht would be now a good build for a shinobi dps or burst dmg without hoplite.
2nd- what skilss should ilvl up on a peltc3 rod c3 murm
3rd - what skills should is a good build for a fencer c3 and what skills should i lvl up just on the fencer 3 .
thanks

Welcome back to ToS :slight_smile:
I dont have a Murmillo, so i cant say anything regarding thath 2nd question of yours. But for the other 2, here my ideas:

[quote=“Kazama, post:6571, topic:300257, full:true”]
1st.- waht would be now a good build for a shinobi dps or burst dmg without hoplite. [/quote]
IMO u should go for Hoplite on a Shinboi build because Spear Lunge offers a huge amount of dmg for ur Kunai combo.
I play a Hop2-Corsair3-Shinboi. In 1 Spear lunge debuff u can squeeze 2x Kunai and almost 2 Hexen Dropper, and thats a huge amount of dmg.

If u dont go for Hoplite, i would aim for Murmillo on R8. But there are other ppl with that build here and they can help u more than me.

Since Fencer is a standalone class, u only pick lower ranks for utility. The dmg is completly from ur Fencer Skills!
SW3 is pretty good for the Pain Barrier and Restrain, also Gung-Ho and Concentrate are very good for Fencers (because they scale very high)
Between SW3 and Fencer u can pick whatever u want. There´s not much a difference.
Pelt1 for Guardian and Taunt.
Corsair1 for Hook
Hop2 for Spear Lunge
Barb1 for Cleave
Sw2-Barb3 might be another good option (although i would miss the Pain Barrier Attribute)

My own class build is Sw3-Pelt-Corsair-Fencer3, since i believe this is the best patch for Fencers, cuz u have a lot of CC. (And Corsair Outfit <3)

Thats it for the build.

For Skill points
Attaque Coquille 15 (very important)
Epee Garde 5 (very important)
Balestra Fente 5
Fleche 5
Attaque au Fer 1
Flannconade 1
Sept Etoile 1
Attaque Composee 1 -> As long as u are comfortable with ur SP u can put points into it. As long as u can spam AC u are free to points in it. (This is dependent on ur ping aswell, so for every players this differs)
Lunge 1 -> points which are left
Preperation 1
Esquive Toucher 0 -> max.1

If u lvl Esquive Toucher and Attaque au Fer is a personal thing. I choose both cuz their animation looks nice.
Having Attaque Coquille on lvl 15 gives u more time on spamming Composee to deal dmg without renewing the debuff.

If u have some question feel free to ask.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Thanks for all Sera, and yes i have a question, I found a build for the fencer it’s almost the same just
Attaque Coquille 4
and Sept Etoiles [10/15] - Still one of the best skill what Fencer have. 7 hit hit pierce type skill. Multi hit work perfect with Concentrate and Restrain.
so what would be better this way or your way, or why you left sept etoiles 1

Well u will find urself spamming Attaque Composee 24/7 and this is ur main Dmg! Dont forget that.

Reapplying Attaque Coquille is a dmg waste. So better use it once and have the debuff for a longer time, than reapplying it every 7s.

And Sept Etoiles would be my preference in lvling if i would have points left. But tbh. the dmg boost isnt that high anymore.

att co increase debuff duration each lvl but if your build is barbarian3 you can go with 4 ,sept etoilse increase damage/lvl skill is low , my build use +12 compose , i don’t have problem with sp pot because i got alche3 alt stocking it for me and squire for sp regen buff , with party meltis,recharge,statue,catbuff etc can help too , but if you don’t have alche3 you need buy alot sp potion , btw i don’t like lunge because that skill can replace my other buff

i hate lunge too

i will reset and leave it at 1

4 sec buff is too short and i don’t need dodge buff

joystick have very limited hotkey

i will spam composee over lunge

Hmm, I run a different type of fencer and I find it interesting that people max Coquille and Composee (I see why esp if you’re spamming Comp). How’s your damage and farming methods? I imagine that build would be much more efficient with pots on the field.

I’m a cyclical type of fencer, so I have to mash buttons real quick to sneak my hits inside Coq debuff. I even tag my Prepa with Sept because I can’t guarantee a sure crit with Balestre. I usually do Coq>Balestre>Cleave>Prepa>Sept>Flash>Disarm>remaining skills esp pounce then wait for my buffs to CD then repeat (convenient when I want to jump in and out of the danger zone for bosses)

I have Lunge at 10 (+2 from Venier) just because it’s aoe is great and is super helpful when clearing dungeons. But I guess that would depend on what kind of build you’re doing, and I agree that the dodge isn’t really that big of a deal.

I usualy only use Coquille + Composee all the time. Tbh. The hitbox of Composee is very big (Bigger than every other skill Fencers can offer, except for Baletsra :stuck_out_tongue: )

Hmm. My dmg is very high - but i have invested almost every money i got in this game into my Fencer.
Well i did run ET and i was our main DPS on Bosses at least. Well with enough AoE Ratio my Wave clear was also pretty good.

I dont play ToS activly lately. (Nier Automata is just to good to pass on…)

Also i have Attaque Composee on 95% Attribute, so its a big deal in my dmg rotation.
Also im not a Barb Fencer, so i dont have to use Barb Skills to keep my dmg up.
Flash is indeed a pretty nice skill, bt has one big flaw imo - ur AoE Ratio does not work as it should, e.g. u cant hit enemies standing behind another enemy.

I also use Prep + Sept Etoile, because this one is pretty strong. (I have Sept on 80% Attribute)

In normal PvE i dont ever use Disarm, i feel the animation is too clunky.

1 Like

Oh I see, cool. I assume you can hit most mobs with Coquille when clumped together?

How much damage do you do per Composee? I assume you have no problems face-tanking bosses?

Do you have any vids or screenshots of your skill cycles? I’m guessing your damage is pretty constant whereas mine would me highs and lows lol.

I’m a returning player (taking my 2B booty slowly right now lol) and haven’t even done ET yet because no solid group (and now most are done getting their sets), kinda hard to even imagine trying to get Solmiki with no new rapier.

Do you think my output would be enough for ET?

(https://vid.me/1CSi)

(https://vid.me/4Tzt)

Don’t hate me, just messing around :smiley:

1 Like

ET Ebonypawn home >.>

1 Like

1 Like

What game is that lmao!!

We just need a black peltasta master costume and blindfolds goggles.

As @Sera1003 mentioned.

The day we get [Blinker]s here is the day I’m going to have to spend again. >.<

Anyway, enough of my derailment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks pretty good unfortunately I don’t have PS4 only an Xbox One lol.

It’s on steam yo

/2bootychar

Don’t meet minimum requirements x_x

1 Like