Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Haven’t tried sw3 but I think it’s mostly for soloing. for ET and other party oriented activities you “should” go for the build with as much dmg as you can (via class other than sw3) since you have other party members to take care of cc heal etc etc. :slight_smile: just my 2 cents.

Would anyone who have or had attaque composee maxed be able to tell me how much damage it increases?
I’m thinking about getting it maxed with the skill reset and I’m curious on how much damage it will add.
I want to know if the damage added will be enough to counter the sp cost.
I know how much the skill adds but I’m unaware about the final damage with epee gard,bonuses and stuff.

hello guys… long time no see… i got my reset rank just recently… so does sw3-pelt-cors-fencer3 still the best for fencer build??

thx before…

1 Like

I prolly can help you on this one. I didnt max my composee(its lvl 6 iirc, 8 with rapier) but i have high patk which could have the same calculation as a maxed composee. I SS the dmg later once i get back home.

eh actually, i dont need to show it off.

Dmg increase isnt huge, its like 3k-4k more from my lvl 8 composee but the problem is the sp drain, lvl8 composee already get my to sp block 20% of the time if i just mindlessly spamming composee.

I give u some rough numbers.

Attaque Compose
lvl 3: 577 Skill Atk
lvl 12: 1305 Skill Atk
Difference: 1305 - 577 = 728 Skill Atk

No i throw this in the forumla:

728 * 1,5 (Crit) = 1092
-> (Armor type of enemy - depends 0,5 if cloth, 1 if plate, 1,5 if leather)
1092 * 1 = 1092 (Taking plate cuz its the middle)

-> Enhance Attribute (In my case 95% and 15% Aggression Attribute -> factor 2,1)
1092 * 2,1 = 2293,2

-> Eppe Garde Bonus (2,4)
2293,2 * 2,4 = 5503,68

This means with my values u would deal roughly around 10k dmg less per use of Attaque Composee on plate targets.
On cloth targets u get 50% less dmg while on leather its 50% more.

Dont forget the SP consume is 45 at lvl 3 and 90 at lvl 12, which means u get a very low SP/Dmg efficiency.

Keep in mind that with a lvl 12 Attaque Composee its more or less impossible to keep AC spamming up.

Now my personal opinion on that topic:
It is worht it to skill Ac higher, but only until u feel comfortable.
I for myself have it at lvl 1 (3 with Venier) but only cuz my Fencer is my main character and i do every content with my Fencer, including long boss fights like Demon World Bosses and such things.
I used to have it at lvl 10, but after i run out of Keistas Sp Pots i couldnt keep the spamming up anymore.

Also the higher u can raise ur physical attack, or the higher u can raise ur Elemental or Critical Attack the less value u get from a higher lvled AC.
Once we get a new rapier (if ever…) i wouldnt ever think about skilling it anymore cuz with transcend we get even more dmg out of the weapon and Skill Atk isnt that important for us anymore.

Hope that helped.
Sorry for not replying that much in forum atm, currently ToS is very boring to me…Even the latest patch couldnt motivate me.

Thanks for the answers,I already changed mine to 10 and will try it out.I noticed that on 0 defense,my damage increased by 1k per hit with 70% on a higher level mobs so I decided to give it a try sincce my attack is low.Will definitly change once I get higher attack and give some use to my 120 tp from the event.My fencer is my main too now and I’m pretty much addicted to sp pots at this point…I shameless walk around with 150 pots.
I need help with my addict,maybe we should create an association to rehabilitate addicted fencers? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Count me in!

Yeah thats Tree of Savior for u.

Mages are only Support Classes, Clerics are God Class and Archers are more or less totaly garbage.

Oh and dont forget Swordsman have the highest SP Port usage of every class.

lol

Clerics are fickle demigods.
Wizards support the economy.
Swordsmen storm the cash shop.
Archers pick off… the leftovers.

Is what you’re really trying to say. :smiley:

How does it feel so far? I’ve kept mine at Lv1 as well. Do you feel that it was even worth it?

@Thread, should I max Sept or Lunge? (Both at Lv10 currently). I’m currently only using Sept when Preparation buff is applied. Would this still be the case at Fencer 3 or would I just be spamming Composee all the way?

I’m currently building an old school tank fencer for fun, focused mainly on CON with some DEX for accuracy (considering adding SPR too).

Since I don’t have any evasion whatsoever, the standard high level lunge build won’t suit me much. In that case, how should I distribute my points on Fencer C3?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113331eee.11234a5a6571.11213f4f6a718191.65718591a5b5

I got 5 points on epee because I have plans on getting critical rate gears.

Keet skill point (1-5) + 2 with venier for non-hoplite builds. Hoplite builds can do lvl 10 (8+2) because of extra rotation. Never go 12 for now.

Hi quick question im a doppelsoeldner. what’s the best gem to socket on 2h swords? red or yellow? full dex build here and my class is S3 h1 barb 1 doppel

hey same build but i took cors1 XD pel3cors1fence3 dex with 30ish con

Yellow for stable damage,
Red for higher damage output but lack consistency.

(I not sure about this but works for me, DOV can boost the maximum damage thou)

How are you liking the build? Does Umbo Thrust help you?

well honestly haven’t used it for a while haha since you have so many fencer skills to spam. I just use dust devil and bash for cc. I’ll try using thrust but it’s only lv1 lol

For Fencers (iTos or k/jtos) what is your preferred armor set now? The 120 eastern seems sick crit-rate wise about 40ish top bottom and there’s the nyx and eagle top bottom lol :open_mouth: too many to choose from.

nyx knight armor,pants,gloves + shade greaves , i don’t think full dex fencer need crit rate from leather , support from chrono/priestc1 is enough for max crit rate , for solo you need def/mdef more than critrate

so you’re after fullplate then. Yeah nyx set is good since the gloves also has aar+1. I do have an mdef set nyx+hasta pants+shade greaves and the nyx set. Good point on building def for soloing

how big is 360 patk for fencer? I’m currently sub 600crit rate and was thinking of going green gem than red gem offhand hmm.