Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

I’ll go back to a basic sw/fencer question here, why go for Concentrate 13/14 vs Gung Ho? I saw like 2 top fencer builds at tosbase that went for higher skill pts Concentrate vs Gung ho.

because epee garde increase yellow number damage include concentrate and blessing

2 Likes

Just wanna say hi to the Fencer’s out there. Care to share what your current equips are? Armor sets, headgears weapon etc etc :smiley: Still working on my shade greaves lul.

Is there a def base boost being a pelt swords man vs non pelt swordsman? (w/o the skills just having the pelt in your circle). I noticed mobs w/in my level hits me with 1 dmg, using virtov plate top/bottom no ups. Sample Mob is green charog.

Is it because this mobs ATK is 1 157 ~ 1 318 ?

No change in my gear - cuz atm i dont play ToS very active.

As a pelt u get the Guardian Skill which boosts ur Defense.
If the monsters Atk is lower than ur PDef they´ll only deal 1 Dmg.
Thats because the monsters dmg calculation is almost they same as ours, meaning if their PAtk is too low they cant deal dmg.

Thanks yeah I kinda went and search for answer after I posted. Totally make sense . I still love my pel3fencer XD. What game are you playing atm?

I also love my Fencer very much. Sadly ToS hasnt anything to offer for me atm.

Right now im playing Terrarria or Civilization 6 with some mates. Also im finishing my first run through Tales of Berseria and im on my last arc of Fate Extella.
Looking forward for Nier:Automata next week <3

Oh yeah Nier looks really insanely good lul :open_mouth: Hope they’ll release a pc version.

Nier:Automata gets a Steam release on 17th of March :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope they make a mmo version, with good company and dev. XD

AWAKE UP GUYS
GAME IS SAVED

WTF I LOVE SEISM NOW

Have u seen a seism where some hits crit but not all? I mean, that damage looks comparable to a fake multihit like earthwave.

Nope, still fake. Feral stacks seems to double the damage, still decent. 340%~ mod on a huge aoe stun with two overheats, slow cd, fast attack it’s pretty okay

what class is that skill? Barb?
Is it advisable now to go Barb3 rather than Sw3 for fencer?

Yes, barb. And no, unless you roll with a melstis bot 24/7

how much do i need invest on dex w/o equips 2 get 600 crit rate ?

I confirmed the dummy test isn’t that good lol. Got 5 hits each for doom spike and earth wave…and those are fake multi hits also…I’ve never seen a mix of crits and normal hits per skill usage YET.

soo hows the doppel fate now?

~jembut.2017

looks like cyclone didn’t get the 33% attack speed increase yet but its still fine.

do you guys think barb3 build is worth skipping sw3? my current path was sw3>pelt>barb>doppel3 just because restrain and PB are big for me, but I will be making the build mostly for ET. With the current buffs to warcry debuff duration I’m abit worried I’d be losing out on alot of zwerch dps by not taking barb3. I’m just abit worried for future nerfs to melstis/aus and kinda leaning towards sw3 just out of personal pref, do you think I’m taking a big dmg hit by not taking barb3, or is only a big hit vs bosses if even so… please give me some input, it’s driving me crazy, thx!