Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Knidos jungle, I think.

Is this good for fencer? Or should i stay with my pattk 111 ice 50?

Got a Lapis with Lv 4 red gems, but my crit is so low that maybe I should go with greens.

Would be a good idea to change it?

@Lostac,Hi.
I’m making a sword 3 - pelt - corsair 3 - fencer build.
The fencer part is to add evasion to help me mobbing using the taunt while sword assist with stun from restrain and pain barrier.
I’d like to know how long lunge and esquevi toucher last.
Would anyone know?

it just lasts for the duration of the skill animation :c

Lunge lasts for 5 seconds starting with the first hit.

Wait what?
I asked the same around my server and a dude said his lunge buff last 14 seconds…Does it scale with lv?

I was wrong, Lunge last for 4 seconds.

That is Coquille. At 15 it lasts for 19 seconds.

Lunge is the one that boosts Slash damage.
Coquille boosts Pierce.

As far as he explained,the debuff last 4 seconds but the buff last longer…I’m quite confused :stuck_out_tongue:
Could you provide a video?

The Evasion buff?

I’ll test it.

Confirmed

Both effects of Lunge only lasts for 4 seconds.

Is it level 1 lunge?

Yes.
I’ll try to get a Duelist later to see if it changes.
But I’m pretty sura that it won’t.

Ok,I’ll wait,thanks for helping by the way :smiley:

Tested it.

4 seconds.

Thanks,that’s quite dissapointing though

Same.I’m having a hard time with the build.

I’m currently sword 3 and going pelt 1 - corsair 3.
I’m just struggling really hard with my r8.Everything has a good and a bad side and I can’t choice the best one.Also,all picks are gambles.It’s either Fencer or Dopel.

If I pick fencer 1,I’ll have 2 extra multi-hit skills,being able to use rapier with pistols,get a 0 CD skill,get 2 support skills to increase pierce damage and slash damage,get damage bonus for pierce skill with atribute but I’ll be stuck with rapiers at r9.If there is no class that either requires no stance or uses rapier,I’ll be stuck at fencer 2 and lose rank 9 skills power.

If I pick Dopel,I’ll have 50% attack buff,being able to double loot,have a free stance skill and I won’t be stuck to a main weapon for rank 9,allowing me to pick a new main weapon if its required at rank 9 and use dopel as a filler like hopdragons use dopel.

Fencer is a much better pick but it is a risker gamble while dopel is a safer pick but with worse rewards.It may sound stupid but I’m really struggling to pick one of them…People suggested me to pick lancer or murmillo but most of murmillo’s skill requires shield which isn’t the focus of my build and lacer requires me to mount and use a two-handed weapon while jolly roger(Which is the focus of the build) and pistol shot can’t be used while mounted.

It’s a serious headache…That’s kinda why ToS is a good game but still…TOO MANY CHOICES!

I feel like I’ll be bald overthinking it XD

Oh…you deleted your comment while I was typing…lol

Hey yeah, was thinking of a better reply than enumerating my build. So you are currently at cors3 eh, I stopped my shinobisair at corsair 2 last time lol and rerolled it to just a squire3 for camp and repairs.

I just noticed that flancconade has 0 CD nice.

It all boils down on your specific target mobs , maps or dungeon. R8 broke the corsair path leg tbh. (I was a corsair fan too). If you are aiming on mobbing + pillage chance then I believe fence1 “best” is your way to go. It’ll be entirely focused on doing multihits/low dmg until the mob die, the drawback is you dont have a finishing blow skill.

Goodluck on your build, if you are looking for end game … sad to say your path is not really good at the moment because of cors3. If you’ll use it for farming then it’s fine. I support you picking fence1 if you just wanna farm “high DPK mobs” , just check if your sp will be enough to spam.

1 Like

100% agree with this, i consider my self as a ToS scientist lol. Doing some experiment for a while now XD

1 Like

Don’t worry abt it, as long as you are having fun. Honestly we should get out of this meta-thinking and just do what you want. This is exactly why we are being given freedom to choose our classes, I think this is what the devs wants us to have. This is also the exact reason I’m playing again, testing out builds. But sadly the content does not allow us and is actually enforcing us to follow the metaahhh. But for myself right now, idc, I’ll build what I want. kakaka. Let me be sub optimal, I’ll just have to find a way to make myself viable.

1 Like