Tree of Savior Forum

[GUIDE] FPS Optimization for Dummies [V1.02]

I heard they are buggy. I have a guildmate who used warmode and now his healtiles dont display properly even after reinstalling the game. He even clear the settings at %user%
:frowning:

any verification/similar issues ?

yep it bug … but why u use it ?

it just addon that change user.xml

Just gathering info so someone might find it useful

Maybe i could list out the potential bugs as well to warn potential users

1 Like

I can’t seem to figure out which setting removed my dash effect (swordsman). Anyone know? XD

you can try softparticle or bloom for start

Figured it out. It’s “Apply Background Effect”. I guess I should leave that one on since it’s easier to know if I’m already dashing when in the middle of a fight (can’t always glance at buff area).

1 Like

Can you test if the addon SFXToggle has any effect in the fps optimization?

I did all steps got 300fps with no exaggeration the problem is constant crash.

^^^love this
we can’t do anything about fps drop from ninja patch or infinity loop(fixed by Guild no crash addon)

1 Like

What results does //ping yield you

It’s a very old addon , let me do some research first by digging old Threads/sub Reddit. Pretty sure it works like one of the 2 listed addons. Most of these addons edit user.xml Too

That time Im sure my ping was okay but not sure how much and I was on saalus… kept crashing so I immediately reverted some of the settings.

Think this guide is more suited for potato pc . Perhaps Oozing out 300fps can bug this crappy engine out. Hmmmm that’s a first to hear , thanks for the update ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah recent updates destroyed the game optimization… Now I’m crashing in 290 dungeon weather I’m on my potato PC or not.

I do get random freezes for now, but that might be server-connection related since i dont get VGA error etc. Happened twice so far

It’s not VGA errors anymore, now it’s a constant freeze. It happened to me 2 times on 2 different PC, and it happened to a lot of other people in 290 dugneon.

Last night i didnt freeze/dc … weird?

Apparently unchecking "Show other Character effects’’ will fail to show sage Portal and boss skill effects.
Guess its trail and error now tweak back something one by one. IMC definitely changed smth in the graphics sector.

allow me to pool/test more stuff before i update this guide again.

I’m not saying you are going to freeze everytime nor everyday, it’s random :no_mouth:. It didn’t happen to me for few days now, still Dungeon 290 is lagging a lot when there are too much effects at the same time, while it’s not the case everywhere. Really strange.

When everytime I open my guild GUI window it suddenly Lags like hell.

Guys, currently i off all effects. What should i tick to see healing tiles? Currently i can’t see healing tiles.