Tree of Savior Forum

Growing Together: For New/Returning Saviors

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Growing Together: For New/Returning Saviors’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1703

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

• Players without either the “Budding Sprout” or “Growing Together” buff will not be able to obtain any Adventure Sprouts by completing the outlined contents.
    am a little lost…

Can anyone collect them or only new and returning players @STAFF_Bob?_?

I really want that extra slot and don’t want to end up regretting not taking a last month vacation while the UI bug is still doing it worst to my sanity :confused:

Only returning/new players will be able to get the sprouts from doing content. For normal players, you’ll have to get them from mobs. You will also get 200 of them every Saturday and Sunday until the end of the event. The char slot voucher is 500 sprouts, which will be really easy to get (2x200 the first week end + 100 from mobs, or just wait for next Saturday).

1 Like

Is the 200 daily limit per team or per character?

1 Like

So, how is the sprout drop rate for everyone? For me it’s not looking very good (around 20-25 per 45min) :tired:

field drop rate is kinda so-so for me, though i am just questing at the moment and not really killing / farming. your best bet of farming this event is to pray that you party with a new/returning savior (if you have returning friends, then that’s much better) from doing dailies to get that sweet 24h sprout buff, and then spam all those dailies on your alts

Do you have to be on party to get the sprouts ?

The event description is horrible for this just sayin…

It’s not just for new/returning players as I see.
Nothing about that you can get the buff for your team most likely from new/returning players (in dungeons?) that enables you to get sprouts from dungeons etc…
Also the 200 sprout limit is /character it seems. So if you have a lot of chars you can get a lot of sprouts as I see…

So the items that have limits per character, can people make new characters, transfer sprouts to them and purchase?

What is “ok” to do?

@STAFF_Bob

Hey guys you deleted all the sprouts and both sprout stores, think you messed up a lil bit? As compensation, I don’t need any items, just bring us the new raids and patches already.

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia