Tree of Savior Forum

Grimoire Event Guide and Discussion

Updated the guide to include something about buying more selection scrolls and to include some info on the later stages (courtesy of @Friend).

Yes. You can do the event on different characters to get character-specific things on different characters, but you still can only get them once. You’d have to level up new monsters, so I wouldn’t find it worth while, especially for later stage rewards.

Which rewards are bound to the player and which rewards are bound to the team?

You can see towards the bottom of the announcement which things are character versus team-bound. Basically, attributes points and silver ichor kits are character-bound.

nice roll there.is it getting better if we progress further?cause theres always whies, but look at that roll.can anyone confirm this?

I notice that but I was wondering was there something I missed.It is worth doing it on ever character imo.

I was just lucky. That was a funny roll on a character I’m not focusing on.

I’m pretty confident it’s generally not worth doing it on more than one character. Some of the per-stage rewards are character bound, but you can only receive them once per team. It’s weird. Only situation where I can see you doing an alt is something like this:

You have a main that’s really strong but basically maxed out in attribute points. It doesn’t need more. You have an alt that needs attribute points but isn’t very good at leveling your monsters. You get some basic monsters on the alt and just clear stage 1-5 every day for the 1k attribute points. Then you try to push as far as possible on the main and actually try to clear everything else.

Don’t you get free Ignas gear and 3 Asio or Wastrel weapons for each character.You akso get 10 Golden Ichor extraction Kits,2 Ancient Golden Sockets and 20 Silver Extration Kits all those for each character.

I was hoping that too, but I’m pretty sure all the rewards in that table are once per team (even though some are character-bound). I ran the first five stages twice and the second time I didn’t get the stage rewards. I could be wrong though. I might try once more on another alt and see.

Edit: Ran 1-5 on a new character again. Only got the daily box and 1k attribute points.

1 Like

me too lol.my main grimoire is sucks so im not focusing on it.

this is what i think is funny.the final reward might be good for ichor purposes but it doesnt motivate me at all. but the ignas is kinda of motivate me in a way

Apparently to Kaizaxl you can only get those reward once per team.Only the daily 1k attribute and the monsters album book you can get per character.

i think you misunderstood. all are once per team but some are non storageable

1 Like

I hope they really can be ichored. The first [Event] Asio/Wastrel weapons we got couldn’t be ichored. Regardless, the other rewards are still really good.

the “my main has already maxed/high attribute level” is my problem. due to excitement i rolled and did the first stages on my main. :joy: now i’, kinda stuck with unusually char-bound attribute tickets.

What are good monsters to summon and invest to?
Are non-evolved legends better than evolved unique/magic?

boruta cause i think its the strongest imo.
and skia is so tanky.i rather go with legends/unique.i got myself 3 skia but i rather go with 3 of them rather than evolving it haha
they help a lot in wave 6

so its the monster not us? lol
the guide say you can step on the fire so all i did is my character tryin to step on them and hit space but nothing works
i thought that fires gonna hurt so i make my monster avoid it, so is it not?
the explosion really hurt though, and all i did so far was make them move to each corner of map each time fire spawn lol

I’m not actually sure since I haven’t had the time to build up my team so much. @Friend is the one who said this is what happens.

1 Like

You have to move your monster on top of the fire to remove it. The description of the challenge is incorrect in-game.

1 Like

hello does anyone know which of the monsters has the healing skill?

Organ and Escarot /20 characters grumble

What did you guys use on Map 6 (Full-time silence)???