Hello to all saviors, I believe that new events are missing,
But events for old players, To preserve these older players,
Because every time you have UP events for new accounts,
But the ancients do not have this,
For this to be possible, the old player has to buy the TP for his account,
What turns out to be unfair,
Because nothing new is offered, for example:
This should be implemented for all types of players, not just for new accounts,
Because it only thinks of attracting more players, they end up losing the old ones,
Because it’s always the same thing and there is nothing new or that stimulates the old players.

My suggestion is to have UP event for all kinds of accounts without injustice!
Boost Pack for everyone!

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Han
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Letitia
@Staff

7 Likes

real old players have all characters maxed, no need for boosterino packerino

3 Likes

I believe that some players still have slot in the account, to UP of more character, For example, I only used two slot of my old account, that is, there are still 2 more to create character.

And I feel wronged, for not having the same benefits of the new accounts, I do not have the same items to upar these remaining slots of my old account!

I do think they should make it more exciting for old timers to stick around, but I’m not sure why you and so many others feel…wronged by newcomer and returner bonuses? It’s not really meant to be seen in what you lose or gain or profit or w/e, those things are for the people who are behind so the standing player base sees more growth. lotta you guys see something and think “well this item is profitable and they got it and I don’t so I lost something” which just…isn’t the case.

Like they aren’t sitting there and going like “hmmmmm well newbies get a thousand dollars while oldies get NOTHING”; rather, they’re thinking, “what do newcomers need in order to feel welcome?”. the profit of literally just sticking around and participating in events and slowly building your character far overshoots a bunch of timed exp tomes. We don’t lose anything by having more players up to speed ya. tos isn’t exactly a breakneck competition.

3 Likes

I understand and agree with your opinion, well placed by the way,
But it’s not just a matter of justice, it’s fun for everyone, why not distribute so that everyone can have fun too? It would be much better if old and new players can play and level up together!

2 Likes

you gotta concider that its pretty hard to catch up in tos though. if you dont have to run events all over the place it gives you time to actually enjoy the game imo. like socializing, completing your collections, pvp, farming stuff and min/maxing your builds. and then you got your daily dungeons, earth tower, challenges and raids.

and by that i mean. if you dont find any of those activities interesting or fun. then it might just be the wrong game. base content holds up quite well without events.

and dont be offended…just sayin

It would be nice to have some different events for old players =)

4 Likes

I’d enjoy 30 day Phada and other nice accesories, as an oldie active player since beta, I demand it! all my chars had it rough on their way to 330

1 Like

I think it would be cool to create another character and get to max level fast

1 Like

Old players have plenty of advantages. You have a high team level, accumulated wealth & gear, game knowledge, friends and guildmates.

When I start a new character I give them a 360 rideable pet that boosts HP/MP regen, an arde dagger, tons of enchant fire scrolls, 3 headgears with 90+ elemental attack, a permanent 63% xp bonus, a cafrisun set, and an overupgraded agny necklace.

That’s like 550 elemental attack, 2 extra z lines, a light health & mana potion always running, 2 permanent fortune cookies and 4 movement speed when mounted.

Not to mention the fact that I’ll always have all the token bonuses that I can easily afford just from a couple days of indun 300 running with my 300+ toons.

For the game to survive it needs new players. Let them have this.

2 Likes

But the new accounts are being made by old players only to create Templar’s, buffers and etc… we need events like the first 330 Chest event, who gives a small part of TP to buy character slots.

2 Likes

Why would you want to spend time leveling a toon that isn’t boosting your team level?

To do pardoner well, you need to invest a lot. You need the monster gems, you need to be at least rank 8, you need 800+ spirit, etc. Makes no sense to me to do that on an account that can’t easily exchange items via team storage.

People who like to live the same thing forever, no changes, no new events for old accounts, please, not all are the same as you, I want events for old accounts too, I want to have fun like all players,
I do not want to have to buy TP to level my bills, be they new or old!
And do not tell me that the old players have an advantage, because if we want to create a new character in the same account, we need to buy TP, because we did not win Tome XP, the dungeon reset, nor the token 7 days, among other benefits!

The old accounts have no value for Tree Of Savior, that’s a fact!

1 Like

IMC like "Let’s rework all your classes and make you spent more thousands of hours disconnecting and raging to get new gear :haha: "

1 Like

We’re not saying new players shouldn’t have their bonus. But imc should give value to old accounts too.
Like people that are coming back to the game will have a homecoming chest but it is better to delete all characters and get the boost pack cause you’ll have tons of 8x tomes.

1 Like

For you to see how IMC does not matter, no staff answered the topic, nor to give satisfaction to the players!

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Han
@Staff