Tree of Savior Forum

Future Improvements: Chat UI and Trade Policies

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Future Improvements: Chat UI and Trade Policies’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=903

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

Bigger party limit when? :confused:

Something improved?

You forgot to tell us what will be broken in exchange for that improvement!

huehuehue

1 Like

Token benefits and chat UI update is nice.

What I want to know is, what happens when stacking/mixing up items with different trade statuses.
What status gets overwritten? can be traded? can’t be traded?

When FPS finally doesn’t drop to single digit with 5+active players onscreen.

2 Likes

I’m liking the changes, this is some great quality of life improvement. I like the idea of a silver commission fee on Tokens to help reduce silver in the economy, and help discourage too much buying and reselling of them.

1 Like

You should maybe reconsider the hot keys for switching between chat windows. Isn’t shift+tab the default combination for steam overlay?

Maybe the UI will get the ability to be moveable and resized. I can dream.

1 Like

Just change it to something else, it’s not hard, F12 is the record function in game and also Steam default Take Screenshot key.

As usual, not a single improvement to bring or keep new players.

All improvements for Token users, but non-token users still have to deal with lots of restrictions, which imo are idiotic and will keep scaring even more new players that want to try the game.

Please do consider putting back the way 1:1 trade was for non-token users to use potential instead of locking the item, by making them untradable, it make token users avoid non-token users like the plague since many of these items will end up being put to reselling.

Also, increase the market slots for non-token user to at least 4, they already have to pay a heavy tax just to listen an item in the market.
Increasing the slots will make them reach a Token faster which would increase your TP sales (why the hell I have to teach you people how to do business?).

I doubt that will happen tbh, but we never know.

About Mats and stuff, rather than make it tradable again (if you have token), the dev could make it become movable via team storage only, for items that already bought from market (as it helps for people who mistakenly bought them in their other character), which is much better compare for it being tradable again.
I mean if the dev make it retradable, alot of people will become reseller for cheap stuff, and make the price become pricier.
I…I dont want to see that thing happen again in my fav mmo, not again. NO.

@STAFF_Max do take notes. Thank you.

2 Likes

Tree of Price Manipulation, soon people can level to endgame by playing the market and buying instant clear voucher with profits.

and its probably already happening with Token right now …lol

2 Likes
  • Token users can now retrieve silver from the Market immediately after the item is sold.
  • Token users can now sell items for prices above or under the maximum/minimum price limits on the Market.

Aren’t these 2 already implemented ?

1 Like

It’s just too little too late
A little too wrong
And I can’t wait.

#2kplayersleft

ye …those are ktos’s new trade policies …
most of them we already have it.

Still, what’s the point of this? Why not make all items tradable only on our own account? It’s still our characters, in which case this restriction will ever help against botting or any type of abuse?

I can’t count how many characters I deleted that had accessories or important resources friends gave me, how is that helping?

1 Like

Market fee for every token sold ----------> NOT an improvement.
Tokens can NOT be moved via Team Storage ---------------> NOT an improvement. What’s the point here? Just buy and sell tokens from another character, it’s meaningless.

Bottom line, a nice chat and more restrictions, like never seen before in any game. Instead of fixing the game, add content, you waste your time with this? To me it’s kind of obvious IMC wants to let the game die asap, and make it disappear.

Btw, today I was about to buy my weekly 900 TP bundle but had a second though and said, Neeee, better buy Nier Automata, and I did. And knowing that Black Desert will have official servers in South America very soon,… don’t see much future here, to be honest. It makes me sad, because I love ToS, but such level of incompetence fixing a game, first time I see.

1 Like

still …whats the use of token being moved via team storage …since
like when used …wasn’t it all character get it ?

Oh btw talking about nier automata, the ost already released (like today), go get it.

1 Like

Can I talk to friends now without having to spend TP on megaphones?_?

@STAFF_Amy

Wow, new bandwagon hate to free the market. Where are these people who wanted to make items you traded or bought in the auction be tradable? Seems they went back into silent mode and new vocal bandwagon arose to replace them. Lets see if this new bandwagon will become so big like its predecessors.

They already quit long ago