Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ¦Š [Dragoon C3] Theorycraft Builds Thread

I donā€™t know what youā€™re even talking about thenā€¦ nerf murmillo for been reasonably good inā€¦ pve? seriously? gimme a break cā€™monā€¦

Or balance them for all content instead of looking at a top 10 list that constitutes a small portion of content and only one aspect of the game.

The same applies to all classes. Dragoonā€™s wouldnā€™t be balanced if they were made the gods of TBL and were bad in PVE, they would be OP in TBL and bad in PVE. Murms are OP in PVE and should be nerfed accordingly there, if there is a problem with them being weak in TBL (which Iā€™m not convinced of), then they would need to be buffed there.

2 Likes

while completely ignores the entire previous stat on all other servers

1 Like

best murm so far I saw was Lym and I adore him. He manages to top TBL from time to time. Tels server. Ahaha. Was going to plan and build that type of murm before ā€¦ but I love goon. smpeltahop3corgoon2 is my main now and I love how it dish out damage and at the same time how it manages to block damge and can also farm quite good being a corsair1 circle. Almost all skills are in synergy. PeltaHop3 so far has the highest manageable block because of finestra maxed.But if we talk about PVP in a sense, matk from full con any class is the best.Why? Patk can be dodged or blocked while matk can only be what ? Negated through MDEF ? Sheesh. Couple it with some CC skills and obviously they win.

Patk users like murm or goons or any archer and swordie classes can only dream of becoming the best in PVP, becuase, as long as there is a viable build FULL CON matk user + CC, they are always outclassed. Not to mention those full con clerics gots heals xD ā€¦ they are easier to build easier to gear and if those PATKers got no decent gear, they wont do much against. Lucky for those PATKers who got over geared becuase they can dish out some fight, but in terms of PVP potential? Nah. Make a full con cleric with a shield and even with moderate good enough gears, easy life. Just hope you get matched with good CC or better yet, why not make it 3 full con clerics. Ahahahahahaha. RIP TBL

1 Like

You pretty much described my event-geared full CON Palaquisitor with a Pevordimas mace and Lionhead shield. :haha:

Itā€™s important not to miss though that even with not-so-good gear, a Cleric or support Wiz can mostly just support which is what Iā€™ve been doing, relying on allies carrying me. I do get to kill from time to time but it requires good timing with R7F and if allies are able to disable opponents.

Sometimes being known as weak has its advantages like how opponents would tend to target me first. I would try to survive as much as I can while supporting my allies and buying them time to focus on other opponents.

A lot of people jump into PVP thinking itā€™s all about killing, and it annoys me that a lot of Clerics who have good supporting skills tend to forget that aspect even in PVE (ā€œuse your potsā€ logic). Simply put, if my allies are carries, Iā€™ll be a support first, damager second.

Whatā€™s really sad is that provided you have nearly maxed endgame gear and attributes, you can just go full CON and do well. This applies to all trees, though itā€™s the Clerics and Wizes that benefits more from it due to mAtk being mitigated only by mDef and a few rare magic-nullifying skills - with Archers at the end of the stick due to how needed DEX is for them to dodge and get the much needed block pen to go against full CON opponents.

1 Like

hey im newbie in this forum and in dragoon too. correct me if im wrong and sry about my bad english.

im sw2 hop3 dop now will be drag soon. i wanna go drag3 can u guy help me about dragoon skill point what i should go for it

#following RMJ LordKnight build

sees ā€œrugal buildā€. * HEAVY BREATHING *

1 Like

Dragoon C3 isnā€™t here yet.

Not really sure whatā€™s best for your build (I wouldā€™ve taken Peltasta C1 instead of Sword C2), but I would follow this as guideline: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1114449ff.23335a.113f6571.153555.15254155

I left a lot of points unspent as theyā€™re just up to you, depending on your playstyle. The skills for a standard PVE Dragoon rotation have been set already.

ps Iā€™m not updated on the most recent changes so itā€™s best to research on it by checking the patch notes in the News section of the website.

thanks for answer my question

Keypoints:

Helmet
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/11408

Drago is wearing a helmet. When wearing a helmet, all Dragoons are strengthened and the damage done to the enemy increases. Remove the helmet if you use it again while wearing a helmet.
Duration 300 seconds

Dragoon skill damage increased by 20%

New Skill
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/11407

Fly up to the sky, shoot down the specified surface and give powerful damage over a wide range.

4255%
cd: 50 sec
riding: yes

Dragon Soar new attribute
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/114016

Skill [Dragon Soar] doubles the number of hits
(available on goon C1)

2 Likes

I just came back to my Dragoon after a few months - I reset it to the popular s3h3d2 everyone was using back then but it seems like that build has lost its luster with Gazing Golem cards+the dragoon 3 information. I see a lot of talk about S1HL2Barb3D2 - any merit to that to you guys? The Dragon Soar attribute makes it seem a lot more attractive now.

I havenā€™t gotten loldrg c3 yet but I feel like that 20% isnā€™t significant. I need to wait for KR reset to test it because I accidentally took the reset on my BM by talking to the wrong kupole NPC.

Itā€™s one per character per account per day. Unlike the previous event.

Iā€™m planning a HL 2 Barb 3 build
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#1122666fff.23354552.23364a557581.115a6a718591aab7.132a3a4f517581

Another option is HL 3 + Hop 2 or HL 2 + HOP 3 (with a one handed spear build), but finestra stance is ugly and hoplite skills are too boring imo

Aside from lower bonus damage it also doesnā€™t offer extra perks like increase block in melee/missile/magic whatsoever.

Can you please confirm what this attribute is suppose to ignore. Seems like block or defense, google translate have wierd translateion. Thanks
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ko&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftos-ktest.neet.tv%2Fattributes%2F114018&edit-text=

EDIT:

according to korean friend it ignores block.

Thanks man! Iā€™ve updated the post. Iā€™m on hiatus with the game again right now and will likely be back when R9 hits, or until a good/ā€œnecessaryā€ event comes.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s just mistranslation, but what if this means that the 20% boost is applied for every nearby Dragoon?! :smiley:

Maybe if Murm is built to be a one-man army, Dragoons on the other hand are more effective in groups. Hahaha.

I find 1h spear + shield okay, but yeah I definitely despise finestra stance with a 2h spear. I mean, TWOOOOOO-HAAAAAAANNDED SPEAR. I hope IMC updates that stance for 2h spears.

Well, 20% more damage with 100% up time just by spending 1 skill point isnā€™t bad. The fact that Dragoon doesnā€™t have too much skills and 2 of them have max level = 1 or just need 1 level to be useful (Serpentine) gives the possibility of having more maxed skills than other classes.

Although, the Dragon Soar double hit att is pretty BS if you compare to Doppelā€™s Zornhau att:

• Zornhau Att.: 4x the amount of hits for +150% SP cost, 15 s CD, ~4800% total damage.

• D. Soar Att: 2x the amount of hits for +200 SP cost, 15 s CD, ~2800% total damage.

The Gae Bulg att is also stupid.

By the way, this 20% damage boost isnā€™t very clear. Does it increase the Dragoonā€™s skill damage as a whole or just the damage of Dragoon skills?

What about gar bolg new passive? Just not to lose the spear?dragon soar is useful now?dragon soar or gae bolg?