Tree of Savior Forum

🔥 List of new items/recipes with monster/location [before 1st Hunting Grounds patch only]

How many gem bracelets did you get? Looks like you have 2 gem bracelets in your inventory if that ring recipe is it. I have 9. This blows. Are you 100% sure that recipe came out of big red griba? Losing patience. :cry:

The spiders drop it. Pretty sure this KR page is saying that from what I can understand.

Source: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=10833

Yes I am sure.
At first I want Gem bracelet, so I go and kill Big Red Griba.
After some kills blue recipe drop, I wander why Gem Bracelet is blue then I know It’s the greaves.
After that I kill more and get 2 Gem bracelet.

350+ red cockat feathers later and stll no Superior Grejtis Greaves XD

Got Superior Kovos, and the two non-superior prerequisite boots though no problem.

A guy in my party found Enhanced Vista Cannon and Didel Burawa in DG lvl 190, but he doesn’t know which cube each are from.

1 Like

Saw it in shout chat: http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/333101/

A musket called “Finisher”.

Anyone know where we could find it?

It’s from 280 world bosses like

Spada, Bandit, Circle Rod, etc

probably rexipher, everyone wants it and just hate it when Marnox spawns instead of Rexipher

2 Likes

Not Enhanced, normal Vista Cannon, material for craft Enhanced haha

1 Like

Can indeed confirm superior grejtis greaves drop for red cockats. Still can’t get the stupid superior kovos greaves though!

1 Like

Oh T.T

/20characters

Updated for today! thanks guys!

Anyone have any idea/info if there’s a hidden mechanic/stat that differentiates Ohgmar and Demonas Gauntlets?

They seem to have the same stats and everything’s just equal on paper.

Or is this similar to those quest-reward equips between Klai and Orsha questlines wherein they’re just named differently but have same specs?

The two new greaves are different though.

@Biskee

TL;DR - slightly different bonuses:

Deals additional damage on leather armored type enemies with [Strike] attacks (Ohgmar)
Deals additional damage on plate armored type enemies with [Slash] attacks (Demonas)

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh neato. Thanks man! Guess I’m gonna need both too like the greaves.

Heard any news/gossip about whether similar (sword-only) top and bottom armors are already in the game or coming soon (perhaps already in kTOS)?

I also got Gauntlets of Smashing somehow lol.

Sryy I can’t remember but I was doing quest at 168-183 Area. :sweat:

1 Like

Wendigo Shaman acording to a korean link someone posted

2 Likes

Can somebody confirm where ths Intasurta Gloves drop? Im a Featherfoot and im desperate for it. :frowning:

Got a magi shamsir recipe the other day from the boss cube of lvl 200 dungeon.

Got an artie snake rod from the boss cube of lvl 200 dungeon just now.

1 Like

Didel Tower Shield drops from dg 200 too.

1 Like

Lucky swordies, want this so bad for my fletcher lol. Shade Dancer and Skirt are awesome, it sucks shade boots are so hard to get because of the stupid Madakia drop.