Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ”„ List of new items/recipes with monster/location [before 1st Hunting Grounds patch only]

From Red Guardian Spider (Salvia Forest). Shade Greaves are from Yellow Dumaro (Sekta Forest).

Youā€™re kidding me,right?
Iā€™ve been killing red big griba for 3 weeks to drop superior kovos and it doesnā€™t drop from that mob?

Superior Kovos Greaves recipe does come from Big Red Griba.

Yep, the big red griba drops the recipe. I farmed 4 in about an hour on my Oracle.

Check the player count in the current channel youā€™re in when youā€™re in that map. If thereā€™s more than 1, thereā€™s always the possibility of them stealing the kill that would drop the recipe. Blame the sh~tty DPK system.

Do you know where the Anti-Dark Property Bracelet recipe drops now? I suppose it got moved to 170 but all i get is the broken version.

1 Like

There is no more dpk since the Hunting Grounds update. Already confirmed to apply to every previous dpk item, even monster gems.

Good to know that itā€™s been confirmed.

So they removed DPK and replaced it with solely RNG instead of listening to what the majority of iTOS players wanted = DPK + RNG.

Are the drop rates decent enough to compensate of the lost of DPK?

1 Like

I farmed 3 Superior Kovos Greaves in 2-3 hours (2 additional with DPE).

I got 1 Superior Kovos Greaves while randomly questing there this week.

As any RNG system you can get lucky or really unlucky.

@ZeroFoxGiven to give you a bit of backtracking on this:

A DPK + RNG system was implemented on KTest server last month or 2 monts ago, the notes mentioned it was a ā€œSelfā€ RNG + DPK where your character get more chance to drop certain high dpk items the more it killed that monster.

A drop change has been applied to iToS on the Hunting Grounds update not mentioned on the patch notes. Seems to be pure RNG as the results people posted were extremenly random. There is also no mention of a drop change applied on KToS that i could find on their logs or forums.

1 Like

My bad. I meant and was thinking about Shade Greaves https://tos.neet.tv/items/7140550

/\ THIS is from Yellow Dumaro (Sekta Forest).

Ok,now Iā€™m not mad for hunting the wrong mob but mad 'cause you guys dropped it easily compared to me.What am I doing wrong? .-.

Should I not change channel to hunt for the recipe?Iā€™ve been changing everytime to kill as much gribas as possibleā€¦Even got over 10 gem bracelets.

I donā€™t know the secret, but I only got one for nevermore. Keep trying, thereā€™ sno problem if you change the channelā€¦

Thanks man, I just dropped my gem bracelet.

One single note, the big red griba drops the recipe and not the item

everyone know how to get dhrag necklace

315 Dungeon Former Fantasy Library

need help with Eastern Leather eqā€¦ any idea? thanks in advanced.

damm
too hard to get pora+pore , Iā€™ve lost 8.5m just for rerolling those kalejimas cubes. LUL
:sweat_smile:

Anyone knows which mob do i drop Suurit Plate Armor?