Tree of Savior Forum

🔥 List of new items/recipes with monster/location [before 1st Hunting Grounds patch only]

At market, I saw it for 200k so I bought it n same for shade greaves.

how does the room gimmick work? Can you get all pieces of newt from it?

can anyone confirm which mob to farm this item???
is it the almost unlimited cockatrice ???

Dungeon mob drops are usually from any mob on a particular dungeon. In my case it was Cockatrice (area with nests), probably due to their spawn frequency as well compared to other monsters.

1 Like

could you tell us where you find those?

I found these items on the Market between 200k n 2kk, but both I saw only once n bought it.

any1 know where to find blint armor???

Dec. 27, 3016 UPDATE: lv.315 orange gear added to list.

Aston stuff seem to drop from 130 dungeon cubes

115 dungeon also has load of crap armors lol

copy-paste error.

*20char

Good catch. boss cube from 115 dungeon right?

Some boss cubes give random drops now.
At least on harpeia cube I received gems (lvl 1…), tyla gloves, and more random blue/white items. :expressionless: even less worth than talt.

1 Like

Soooo lesser chance for recipes? Oh sweet RNG. No wonder I got Turn boots and armor from 115 dungeon boss cube (rode the agny hype train).

Yeah, several blue equips added to all dungeon cubes. :expressionless:

Cerberus Cube(190) - Elkosh Boots (the recipe is from the torch defense gimmick in Elgos Annex)
Fire Lord Cube(190) - Duris Demon Pike
Flammidus Cube(115) - Turn Armor got items from heavy, leather and robe sets (got agny on the 9th roll)

1 Like

Harpeia Cube (130) - Tyla Boots

Turn set doesn’t even have a set combo…

does the cardboard cube guarantee an orange recipe? if not, what are the chances?

Blue Recipes (from DG 190/200), Purple Recipes (DG 290) and Orange (rare). 500K each reroll.

1 Like

got roxona recipe from lavenzard (145)
and aston rod from mineload (130) RIP my peta

1 Like