Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ”„ List of new items/recipes with monster/location [before 1st Hunting Grounds patch only]

Yesterday we killed the ā€œbottom flying demon tall ghost bossā€ and we received a Blunt Weapon and a Pistol ā€˜-ā€™

Hmm, interesting. Is it the other way around?
Will edit.

Another confirmation: a party mate received a staff from bottom boss. Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s no standart, but I really didnā€™t know about two bossses there. We can get two cubes or only one?

You can only summon 1 of the 2 bosses. So only 1 cube.

1 Like

is it specific orbs to shatter, or can you mess up?
Was in a full clear run, and we killed all mobs, and broke all orbs.
When on the way to check which portal we go to, we got a fail notice, and we all got booted out of the instance

There are two specific orbs, one for each boss.

so does that mean if we break the wrong one, you fail or what?

Today we defeated top frog boss and we received only wiz and sword recipes. Now this theory seems almost right to me.

i can confirm the broken anti-dark necklaces still drop. canā€™t confirm anti-dark bracelet, but thatā€™s probably bad luck on my part.

1 Like

Pierene Sword, Lion Head Shield, and Lion Head Dagger drops from 290 cube top boss.

Both the bracelet recipe and necklaces still drop and from any mob. Just got the recipe and a handful of necklaces. Just keep at it.

1 Like

Also Gale Slasher, Sacment, Pygry Spear and Vienarazis Staff.

1 Like

Anyone know the specific names of those bosses? Hehe. I will try to notice them when I do my runs later.

Yesterday I saw it on Market, like Pora and Pore. Nobody knows where to find it yet.

Can we get manahas gear already? or its not in the patch yet?

edit nvm it drops i got the manahas boots lol

Thisā€¦

ā€¦and that cool looking 2h sword from Armaos cube (Sword & Wiz stuff).

EDIT: I think I have all needed info. Will edit the OP later and include info as to which orb to break. :slight_smile:

EDIT2: Other boss is Red Lavenzard (Archer & Cleric stuff)

Pora and pore seems to be from fantasy lib

1 Like

good luck hunting the single elite mobs that drop without oracle reroll though @_@.

i haz 1 piece atm XD

Update new recipes w/ possible corresponding boss cubes. A few confirmed. Thanks everyone!

Iā€™ve got a Lion Head Shield from Armaos Cube.

1 Like