Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ”„ List of new items/recipes with monster/location [before 1st Hunting Grounds patch only]

Cube from uphill defense if I remember it right. Canā€™t confirm.

From Crystal Mine Mission monsters. I farm it everyday.

1 Like

Also from Fire Lord (lvl 190 DG) Cube.

1 Like

Asked a guy from my server (Silute) which stated he got the Light Gorithos from the lvl 190 DG but wasnā€™t sure if it was from the Fire Lord or Cerberus Cube.

1 Like

Thanks all! OP updated!

Slightly Broken Anti-Dark Property Necklace from mobs of dung 160 (was trying to drop bracelet lol)

2 Likes

Light Gorithos drops from Manticen Cube dung 200

Broken anti-dark property bracelet from mon dung 145

Broken anti-cold property bracelet from mob dung 217

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! Post updated!

Any info regarding ā€œSilver Plate Greaves Recipeā€ and ā€œVine Gloves Recipeā€? I truly would like to get my hand on them for the sake of completionist :slight_smile:

P.S. Iā€™m also helping myself by investigating in suspicious maps, starting with Carlyleā€™s Mausoleum. No luck so far, maybe will move to Delmore zone soon. -*-

Good work compiling, much appreciated!

anyone knows where the purple crystal drop?

which purple crystal? the one required for Item Transcendence? if thatā€™s what you mean, its a reward from Saalus Missions.

There are two Carpenter Gloves in the list =P

1 Like

Good catch! Thanks man. Fixed.

1 Like

thats blessed shards, not that one.what i mean is the purple crystal.

anyone made the Rhevisan Bracelet and check what the market range price is in-game?

I have enough mats and stuff to make it, but wondering if I should just sell the mats raw instead of the bracelet itself if its too much trouble

Drops from Manticen Cube, too.

1 Like

I have two. 1 from Fire Lord cube and other from Cerberus Cube.

1 Like

here is all new item drops and recipes from rank 8 patch.
Please update our table

1 Like

Enhanced Vista Cannon drops from the cubes. The Vista Cannon itself(material for the enchanced) is from Red Spion Archers D:

1 Like